Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-31-2014, 05:38 PM   #51
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Most scholars do not believe that Jesus ever really existed as a single person, most of what was credited to him (as well as much of the old testament) are stories and myths that existed for hundreds or thousands of years prior to the life of Jesus (virgin birth, resurrection, redemption by eating his flesh and drinking his blood.)

a good read here

http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.

Last edited by mikesouth; 08-31-2014 at 05:41 PM..
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:08 PM   #52
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
The Jacob vs Yahweh all night rasslin' match is my favorite part of the Old Testament. Imagine having the Creator of the Universe on the ground in a figure 4, Yahweh grunting and moaning, his stinky Divine sweat all over you. Then Yahweh using his supernatural powers breaks free and he's all ground and pound on your ass but you refuse to tap out no matter what He does. This goes on all night until the Lord declares the fight a draw.

Greatest. Fight. Ever.

The New Testament is what we call today 'fan fiction'.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:20 PM   #53
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
The Jacob vs Yahweh all night rasslin' match is my favorite part of the Old Testament. Imagine having the Creator of the Universe on the ground in a figure 4, Yahweh grunting and moaning, his stinky Divine sweat all over you. Then Yahweh using his supernatural powers breaks free and he's all ground and pound on your ass but you refuse to tap out no matter what He does. This goes on all night until the Lord declares the fight a draw.

Greatest. Fight. Ever.

The New Testament is what we call today 'fan fiction'.
Since I do not suffer with multiple personalities...I will speak in the singular. You are what I call today...an idiot.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:24 PM   #54
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
Since I do not suffer with multiple personalities...I will speak in the singular. You are what I call today...an idiot.
You blasphemous non-believing godless bastard! Enjoy Hell, for that's where those who reject the God of Israel and his son go!
Old 08-31-2014, 06:30 PM   #55
Mutt

Industry Role:
And to answer the original post Jesus most definitely thought of himself as the son of God. There are many passages in the Christian bible where he or others assert he is the son of God and in the instances where others declare him as the Messiah Jesus does not protest.

Here's one example:

Matthew 26:63a-64b

The high priest said to him, ?I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God."

Jesus replied ?What you have said is true.?
Old 08-31-2014, 06:33 PM   #56
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
You blasphemous non-believing godless bastard! Enjoy Hell, for that's where those who reject the God of Israel and his son go!
If you don't mind...I think I will just go to the grave.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html

Last edited by theking; 08-31-2014 at 06:35 PM..
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:55 PM   #57
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
If you don't mind...I think I will just go to the grave.
Why not cover all your bases? If you repent then you'll have your place in Heaven, if it turns out there is no Heaven you go to the grave the same way you plan to now.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:00 PM   #58
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesouth View Post
Most scholars do not believe that Jesus ever really existed as a single person, most of what was credited to him (as well as much of the old testament) are stories and myths that existed for hundreds or thousands of years prior to the life of Jesus (virgin birth, resurrection, redemption by eating his flesh and drinking his blood.)

a good read here

http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
So you're also saying Moses didn't exist either because there's even less evidence that Moses existed than for the existence of Jesus? Wow, you are in bad shape, you not only negate the New Testament but the Old Testament as well. I hope you are enjoying this life because you surely are not going to be a part of The World to Come.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:05 PM   #59
Mutt

Industry Role:
People I am praying for:

MikeSouth
theking

People I am NOT praying for:

Paully (beyond hope, lost cause)
Old 08-31-2014, 07:08 PM   #60
CaptainHowdy

Industry Role:
(As this thread shows) Vulgar atheism and theism are pretty much the same, just a plain and dumb dogmatism.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:09 PM   #61
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
With this in mind, endorsing the fucked up bullshit in the Old Testament is reason enough to say that Jesus was clearly not a supreme being
Another one to be burned to a crisp
Old 08-31-2014, 07:20 PM   #62
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Why not cover all your bases? If you repent then you'll have your place in Heaven, if it turns out there is no Heaven you go to the grave the same way you plan to now.
Threatening an atheist with hell is like a hippie threatening to punch you in the aura.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:38 PM   #63
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
People I am praying for:

MikeSouth
theking
Edgeprod

Edgeprod added to the pray for list.

Everybody's an atheist until shit gets real.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:42 PM   #64
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Threatening an atheist with hell is like a hippie threatening to punch you in the aura.
Oh my chakras! I'm gonna need a smelly, crystal wearing, tree fucker to save me now.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:49 PM   #65
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:

Everybody's an atheist until shit gets real.
I am not an atheist...I am an agnostic.

Old 08-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #66
cuck

Industry Role:
Quote:
All I have to do is regret things and I go to heaven?

When I get there, I'll tell the guy in charge, I didn't regret that shit because I feared you. I regretted it because the outcome was unfavorable. Then what? We'll suck each others dicks off and live happily ever after. It is heaven after all.
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:22 PM   #67
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 View Post

When I get there, I'll tell the guy in charge, I didn't regret that shit because I feared you. I regretted it because the outcome was unfavorable. Then what? We'll suck each others dicks off and live happily ever after. It is heaven after all.
That's right. You can kill people, eat babies, piss on the toilet seat and as long as you feel bad about it and accept baby jebus into your heart you go straight to heaven.

Live a good life without hurting a person and helping others and creating the cure for cancer and you go straight to fucking hell you no savior believing heathen piece of shit.

Last edited by Paully; 08-31-2014 at 08:30 PM..
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:56 PM   #68
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 View Post
That's pretty much it - repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your saviour and you're good to go. There's no time limit on the offer, you can be a murderer, a rapist, a thief for years and years, your entire life but it's risky, you could get hit by a bus and you'd be fucked - eternity in Hell or for denominations that don't believe in Hell just nothingness.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:07 PM   #69
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Thank you, I appreciate that.

I see no harm in having someone pray for me.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:15 PM   #70
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
That's pretty much it - repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your saviour and you're good to go. There's no time limit on the offer, you can be a murderer, a rapist, a thief for years and years, your entire life but it's risky, you could get hit by a bus and you'd be fucked - eternity in Hell or for denominations that don't believe in Hell just nothingness.
What happens to people who never hear about the Bible, or Jesus? Are they just fucked? For example, if you're living a good, moral life in the middle of Africa, but no one ever tells you about it. What if you don't live to be old enough to understand and accept? What if your parents bring you up Muslim instead of Christian, and you're too brainwashed to consider any alternatives? Are you just fucked in all of those cases, according to your beliefs? Serious question.
Old 08-31-2014, 11:21 PM   #71
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
It's been awhile so how about a refresher.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:48 PM   #72
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
What happens to people who never hear about the Bible, or Jesus? Are they just fucked? For example, if you're living a good, moral life in the middle of Africa, but no one ever tells you about it. What if you don't live to be old enough to understand and accept? What if your parents bring you up Muslim instead of Christian, and you're too brainwashed to consider any alternatives? Are you just fucked in all of those cases, according to your beliefs? Serious question.
Yep. No scripture says ignorane of the law is an excuse. Burn in hell you Nepali mountain dwelling peace lovers. And no Lloyd, dogs don't go to heaven either.

Edit: You know what? Fuck Ghandi too. He's already in hell. I can switch it up anytime and throw some coals his way.

Last edited by Paully; 08-31-2014 at 11:51 PM..
Old 09-01-2014, 12:10 AM   #73
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:30 AM   #74
Simon
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt
People I am praying for:

MikeSouth
theking
Edgeprod

MeOw

Simon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #75
cuck

Industry Role:
Quote:
That's pretty much it - repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your saviour and you're good to go.
That part is a deal breaker. I don't know him well enough to figure out if he's playing me or not. Does he really want to help me or is he trying to get in my pants?
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >