Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-12-2014, 02:15 PM   #1
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Let's face it, white rap begins and ends with Deborah Harry.

She started it and that was the best it ever was.

dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:43 PM   #2
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Nice backhanded way of bitch-smacking all more recent rap crap.

And you're right, on all counts.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #3
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
It's a shame she didnt have titties.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #4
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
not listening fuck that
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:54 PM   #5
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
She was good for sure, but I'd say more like female white rap begins and ends with her.
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:01 PM   #6
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

I só agree with you.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #7
PaperstreetWinston
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
classic! I just love her

Email: [email protected]
PaperstreetWinston is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #8
NewNick
Confirmed User

Blondie was a huge influence on the next 25 years of pop culture.

Get over it.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:59 PM   #9
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
white rap is on a roll you wipe your ass and throw it in the toilet bowl.

brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:32 PM   #10
NaughtyVisions
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
Say what?

Old 09-12-2014, 04:34 PM   #11
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
I grew up listening to Parallel Lines....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
Don't lie. You would hit it.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:39 PM   #12
nico-t
emperor of my world

wrong.... so much good shit out there.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:51 PM   #13
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I grew up listening to Parallel Lines....

Don't lie. You would hit it.

kool! nasty saggers
Old 09-12-2014, 05:13 PM   #14
CaptainHowdy

Industry Role:
Old 09-12-2014, 05:24 PM   #15
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
I don't know why everyone loves Blondie's Rapture. I think its a boring song and she sounds like shit in it. Even though it was brand new, it sounds like she flubbed a couple of words, and was high or drunk at the time. It also sounds like it was all done in 1 take and whoever was in charge decided that he or she had heard enough, and sent it off to the vinyl press. Boring, Dull, reparative, etc...

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #16
cuck

Industry Role:
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:34 PM   #17
VSKevin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
not listening fuck that
LOL! Agreed. So there aren't any Eminem / Sage Francis fans here?

Email: kevin[at]flirt4free[dot]com

VSKevin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #18
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSKevin View Post
LOL! Agreed. So there aren't any Eminem / Sage Francis fans here?
Love me some Slim Shady. Haters all!

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:52 PM   #19
bagfull
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
MC Lyte eat her alive, i will suck them tits hehe
bagfull is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:14 PM   #20
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
I always thought this was the first white rap

http://vimeo.com/72540087

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:25 PM   #21
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagfull View Post
MC Lyte eat her alive, i will suck them tits hehe
trina would bust her open wit dat ass
Old 09-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #22
bronco67

I was thinking the same exact thing when I heard that song in my car the other day. But Sugar Hill Gang might have something to say about that.

I remember my dad's reaction when he first heard it. "What kind of goddamn singing is that? That's not singing where I come from. "

ohhhh.....you said white rap. In that case, you may be right. But its not like there was ever much competition. I can't even listen to two seconds of that Eminem shit.

Last edited by bronco67; 09-12-2014 at 07:13 PM..
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:16 PM   #23
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I was thinking the same exact thing when I heard that song in my car the other day. But Sugar Hill Gang might have something to say about that.

I remember my dad's reaction when he first heard it. "What kind of goddamn singing is that? That's not singing where I come from. "

ohhhh.....you said white rap. In that case, you may be right. But its not like there was ever much competition. I can't even listen to two seconds of that Eminem shit.
omg i just got a flashback
Old 09-12-2014, 07:32 PM   #24
tommy730
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
'White Rappers' aren't a novelty discussion anymore.

There's thousands of talented white rappers in the underground scene. New generations are over it.

tommy730 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:44 PM   #25
tommy730
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
But this is actually where it ended:

tommy730 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:14 PM   #26
bronco67

I'm a Chuggo fan myself. I like him because he makes me laugh real hard.

He does seem like a joke in that video, but he can battle it out. Watch this guy get destroyed.

Old 09-13-2014, 03:59 AM   #27
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy730 View Post
'White Rappers' aren't a novelty discussion anymore.

There's thousands of talented white rappers in the underground scene. New generations are over it.

yep (love that track by the way), and with all these different kinds of underground rappers you can't speak of 'white rap' or 'black rap' anymore. People who generally dont listen to it just dont know that it doesnt matter anymore. And dont know that there's extremely good hiphop still being made. You just don't hear it anymore in mainstream. And people like that come up with completely false, almost idiotic, statements like the threadstarter.

Last edited by nico-t; 09-13-2014 at 04:00 AM..
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 05:16 AM   #28
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 View Post
dude needs a grill for sure
Old 09-13-2014, 06:11 AM   #29
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
And people like that come up with completely false, almost idiotic, statements like the threadstarter.
Judging people on the type of music they like or don't like is 3rd grade level jackass shit.

Getting butthurt over it and making it about the listener is closer to a girl in kindergarten crying over it and pitching a fit.

Get some confidence about yourself, you're embarrassing to adult men.

Last edited by dyna mo; 09-13-2014 at 06:13 AM..
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:11 AM   #30
MichaelP
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post

There is a very interesting documentary on Netflix about them 'I Want My Name back' and how Wonder Mike and Master Gee got ripped off... Very interesting story.

25 years after the historic recording of Rappers Delight, Master Gee & Wonder Mike come back to reclaim their identities and rightful place in hip-hop history. "I Want My Name Back will stand as a classic piece of musical history.", Toronto Film Scene "

If you know your old-school rap history, then you know that the legendary Sugarhill Gang introduced Hip Hop to the world with the Top 40 Hit "Rapper's Delight." But the story you haven't heard is the shocking truth about how greed and betrayal led to the band's fall into obscurity. From chart-topping superstars to broke outcasts, band members Master Gee and Wonder Mike were left with almost nothing...not even their names. In their own words, this is the true and tragic story of the former original members of The Sugarhill Gang.

BTW ALways LOVED Rapture by Blondie. Mark as much a I like you, I have t disagree

Last edited by MichaelP; 09-13-2014 at 07:14 AM..
MichaelP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 08:41 AM   #31
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Judging people on the type of music they like or don't like is 3rd grade level jackass shit.

Getting butthurt over it and making it about the listener is closer to a girl in kindergarten crying over it and pitching a fit.

Get some confidence about yourself, you're embarrassing to adult men.
sounds to me like you're butthurt here, just stating the obvious - if you don't like rap music you don't listen to it, so you can't judge it and your first post shows this
i'm not discussing in your endless boring guitar threads either because i don't give a shit about it, so i don't know what's good or bad.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:53 AM   #32
DBS.US
Geo Cities

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
There is a very interesting documentary on Netflix about them 'I Want My Name back' and how Wonder Mike and Master Gee got ripped off... Very interesting story.
Netflix: Your search for "I Want My Name back" did not have any matches.

Suggestions:
Try different keywords
Looking for a movie or TV show?
Try using a movie, TV show title, an actor or director
Try a genre, like comedy, classics, sports, or drama

DBS.US is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:22 AM   #33
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
sounds to me like you're butthurt here, just stating the obvious - if you don't like rap music you don't listen to it, so you can't judge it and your first post shows this
i'm not discussing in your endless boring guitar threads either because i don't give a shit about it, so i don't know what's good or bad.
Dumbass, you can easily do a search and find a litany of my posts highlighting my vast knowledge of rap music. We went to see Eminem in Pasadena just a few weeks ago, had peeps fly in for the event and stay with me.

I truly cannot fathom why the fuck you bring up endless guitar threads when, again, you could easily search to see that's also Bullshit from you.

Moreover, I never talked trash about current modern day white rappers you fucking dolt. What I said was Deborah Harry' s rap is as good as it gets. That doesn't mean current white rap is worthless or doesn't equal that.

Fucking Dumbass.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:25 AM   #34
Tam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well that was different, I clicked on this thread and as I did a commercial came on tv with one of her tracks as the background and I hadn't thought about her in years... lol

"Want to get listed on The Porn Map? Email [email protected] or message me on Skype (TamboSpr)!"
Tam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #35
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Dumbass, you can easily do a search and find a litany of my posts highlighting my vast knowledge of rap music. We went to see Eminem in Pasadena just a few weeks ago, had peeps fly in for the event and stay with me.

I truly cannot fathom why the fuck you bring up endless guitar threads when, again, you could easily search to see that's also Bullshit from you.

Moreover, I never talked trash about current modern day white rappers you fucking dolt. What I said was Deborah Harry' s rap is as good as it gets. That doesn't mean current white rap is worthless or doesn't equal that.

Fucking Dumbass.
congratulations for sounding like a bickering angry moron, not gonna waste time argueing. Good luck with your future posts you boring fuck
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >