Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 10-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Horny Guy
Confirmed User

Spain Programmer

Im after a programmer to test and maybe fix a small problem

Do not contact me if you are not in Spain you cant do this from a proxy

you will need to pass through many scam tests so scammers there is no need to try

info at herveybayseo.com
Old 10-23-2013, 09:58 AM   #2
Klen

Industry Role:
Lol at scam tests.Just dont pay upfront and problem solved,as you are registered here from 2002 that gives you credibility.That is how i view on which party should pay first-the one with more posts/better reputation should have advantage

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
Horny Guy
Confirmed User

Mate I have never been scammed in adult to date ...their are lot of scammers on here
and no I don't pay upfront anyway ..still their are many ways to be scammed even if you don't pay upfront..

Anyway this has been fixed ...thanks for all the emails
Old 10-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
luqita

Industry Role:
Not paying upfront as a policy is retarded... I always pay upfront a percentage if the other person wants it, and also request an upfront payment for all jobs that I do.

I never had any issues. It's a risk that you have to take, but you can feel if the other person is actually interested in doing the job after talking for a few minutes or seeing their work.

Email: [email protected]
luqita is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #5
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqita View Post
Not paying upfront as a policy is retarded... I always pay upfront a percentage if the other person wants it, and also request an upfront payment for all jobs that I do.

I never had any issues. It's a risk that you have to take, but you can feel if the other person is actually interested in doing the job after talking for a few minutes or seeing their work.
Well you can thank that to billions of scammers and bad programmers.Till that change,not paying upfront policy should be always applied unless service provider have good reputation.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #6
luqita

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Well you can thank that to billions of scammers and bad programmers.Till that change,not paying upfront policy should be always applied unless service provider have good reputation.
Well, you can also hire an on-site programmer to work in your office, make him sign a work contract, and he can just show up and do nothing every day until you fire him, and you still have to pay him.

Hiring someone has many risks (other risks include a final low quality product, excessive time to finish the work, etc), and I believe it's a matter of balancing risk vs gain, and also doing the required diligence --checking reputation, previous works, references if any-- etc.

The people who are scammed are usually the ones who are looking for the cheapest possible option to start on their work 'ASAP', without taking into consideration the experience of the new hire, communication skills, and any other thing that makes someone a great asset to have around. Scammers will just fail in this area, and that's why I don't have any problems paying upfront, and also the reason why my clients don't have any problems paying me upfront either.

Just my 2c

Email: [email protected]
luqita is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #7
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well, you can also hire an on-site programmer to work in your office, make him sign a work contract, and he can just show up and do nothing every day until you fire him, and you still have to pay him.

Hiring someone has many risks (other risks include a final low quality product, excessive time to finish the work, etc), and I believe it's a matter of balancing risk vs gain, and also doing the required diligence --checking reputation, previous works, references if any-- etc.

The people who are scammed are usually the ones who are looking for the cheapest possible option to start on their work 'ASAP', without taking into consideration the experience of the new hire, communication skills, and any other thing that makes someone a great asset to have around. Scammers will just fail in this area, and that's why I don't have any problems paying upfront, and also the reason why my clients don't have any problems paying me upfront either.

Just my 2c
Whatever,but in reality there is no fixed rule.I know plenty of examples where people with contracts were not paid.Also,as i have rule to not pay upfront unless reputable person,same goes when i provide service-i dont ask payment upfront,only after everything is 100% done,unless someone unknown, and that worked always except one time when i was'nt paid for full time work 1k$ but then it was pro con artist in question which beside me also scammed tons of other people even for 6 figures of money.
And another thing,when it comes to service providing,the one who order it risk more as he loses money then while provider loses only his time.

Old 10-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #8
Horny Guy
Confirmed User

Quote:

Good for you ..you have been here since 2010 ...

I have been doing this since 2000 and have seen a lot of the scams come and go

you can go pay up front... do what you like ...we don't ..simple as that ..

I have done a lot of deals on here many times over if they cant wait till the job is done for payment I don't need to use them simple
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >