Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
sphynx

Online Marketing Manager looking for an exciting company

Hello,

After years of freelancing and working with a variety of some great companies, I would like to find a permanent (full or part time) online marketing position with an organization that I can help grow and promote. I have been doing this for years and thoroughly enjoy it and work hard at it. I am in search of a remote position (I am in the U.S.) with an organization that could benefit from a motivated, self disciplined individual.

Some of my strengths include:

-Monetization of websites
-Media Buying
-Creating and implementing PPCadwords and adcenter campaigns
-SEM optimization
-Managing social networks
-Analytics and reporting
-E-mail marketing
-Digital advertising-Banner ads
?and much more

If you?re looking for an intricate part of a team and someone to make a positive impact within your business, please feel free to contact me at turbosphynx -at- gmail for more information.

Thanks!
sphynx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
sphynx

Still looking....contact me if interested, thanks!
sphynx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #3
mirobit

Industry Role:
Can you please send me an updated CV to [email protected]? Always looking to expand my team, and if you can bring real value I'll be glad to discuss further!
Old 12-11-2012, 04:41 AM   #4
dirtymind
Confirmed User

could you mail me at [email protected] with some more information. Are you able to work with a hosting company?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #5
sphynx

I have spoken with a few good people and leads so far but let's keep them coming. I can work with dating, membership, ad networks, cam sites, etc..... no limitations.

Please email me for additional information, qualifications and resume.

turbosphynx -at- gmail

Happy Holidays and let's have an explosive 2013!
Old 12-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #6
sphynx

Bumpity bump!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #7
sphynx

Happy 2013! Looking forward to a great year!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #8
Rat King

sphynx,

Tell us about your likes, dislikes, and personal interests. Since a lot of us are niche sites, we might be looking for something specific relating that matches your personality.

Good luck!
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #9
sphynx

Thanks for all the emails this week guys. Looks like I have a few good leads with some great people/companies. I hope I replied to all inquiries. If anyone needs anymore information or questions, email me at turbosphynx-at-gmail.com

I hope to have this thread closed very soon. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat King View Post
sphynx,

Tell us about your likes, dislikes, and personal interests. Since a lot of us are niche sites, we might be looking for something specific relating that matches your personality.

Good luck!
Konnichiwa Rat King! I wasn't sure what you were asking exactly.... my likes and dislikes about the industry?

One of my likes would definitely most the asian women on your site (feel free to send some my way)
Old 01-10-2013, 01:38 PM   #10
westcoastproductions

Industry Role:
Are you still looking? if so, get back to us and let us know.

thanks,
westcoastproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #11
sphynx

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastproductions View Post
Are you still looking? if so, get back to us and let us know.

thanks,
Sure Westcoast, I am still entertaining proposals at the moment, email me turbosphynx-at-gmail.com and lets chat. There is not a private message feature on this board.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:17 PM   #12
sphynx

I hate to keep bumping this but I thought this would be closed by now. I am a great business person and an asset for any company. Hit me up for a resume and past experience!

Last edited by sphynx; 01-16-2013 at 11:19 PM..
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >