Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 04-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #201
dehash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Now it is OK.
Old 04-07-2014, 12:26 PM   #202
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Location: Las Vegas , Nv >>> [email protected] or icq 94994627 anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehash View Post
Now it is OK.
sweet!

thank you for the update.

~Ray
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:43 PM   #203
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
databsae has updated and all is working smoothly.

do it yourself backlinks with yearly/monthly payments.

www.hardlinks.org
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:00 AM   #204
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
our database scrapes yahoo, google and bing for new link trades.

www.hardlinks.org
Old 04-19-2014, 04:16 PM   #205
adultmediagroup

Industry Role:
i am send you a mail @~Ray my order is cancelt?
adultmediagroup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #206
Hakon

Industry Role:
good luck!
Hakon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:16 AM   #207
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmediagroup View Post
i am send you a mail @~Ray my order is cancelt?
Hi,

You cancelled your order right after you created the invoice. I received your email and I refunded your payment. If you still want the backlinks, create a new invoice and we will add the backlinks within 2 hours.

Have a nice day,
~Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
good luck!
Thank you.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:49 PM   #208
mstyanda
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ok I will give this a shot. I just added 2 sites on one invoice and paid it. Can you please verify we are all set when you have a chance?

I have a full time SEO company. They would spank me if I bought random backlinks. Please don't clog up my mailbox with random requests to buy them. Ty!
mstyanda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:17 PM   #209
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstyanda View Post
Ok I will give this a shot. I just added 2 sites on one invoice and paid it. Can you please verify we are all set when you have a chance?
Thank you for your business, your tasks are currently running and your first monthly report will be sent to you soon.

Have a nice evening,
~Ray
Old 04-24-2014, 05:17 PM   #210
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
our first report is averaging 45 minutes from the time you press submit until the time you receive your first monthly report in your email.

www.hardlinks.org has do it yourself one way backlinks without the need to link back to anyone.
Old 04-28-2014, 06:24 AM   #211
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
need more backlinks to your domain? www.hardlinks.org will backlink your SUB.domains.com !!

That is a great way to get more backlinks to your domain without overloading the index page!

Have a great week,
~Ray
Old 05-02-2014, 08:05 AM   #212
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
if you have multiple sites that need backlinks, we will offer you special pricing and get ~300 one way backlinks to each of your sites.

contact me for special bulk pricing. Create your very own link wheel.

~Ray
www.hardlinks.org
Old 05-08-2014, 05:17 AM   #213
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
we link to them on your behalf so you don't have to.

www.hardlinks.org

get hundreds of one way backlinks without linking back to anyone.
Old 05-08-2014, 05:44 AM   #214
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
One of your traders is a cheater. Ads the links on orphan pages (no links to these pages ANYWHERE on his site) and pages basically are full of error messages, a banner and the links. That is not cool. You should get this fucker banned form your network. How is that good for linkbuilding, if I may ask? Besites, he uses the same domain and links are on various subdomains. Seriously, WTF? Oh, yes... Looking at the reports, it seems I have 30 of these links. Can't you change these with other ones?

Adult Webmasters Guides

Last edited by Zeiss; 05-08-2014 at 05:49 AM..
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:03 AM   #215
skyuen
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealotry View Post
One of your traders is a cheater. Ads the links on orphan pages (no links to these pages ANYWHERE on his site) and pages basically are full of error messages, a banner and the links. That is not cool. You should get this fucker banned form your network. How is that good for linkbuilding, if I may ask? Besites, he uses the same domain and links are on various subdomains. Seriously, WTF? Oh, yes... Looking at the reports, it seems I have 30 of these links. Can't you change these with other ones?
thx for pointing it out Zealotry, will check my report too and might consider of cancelling the service.
skyuen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #216
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyuen View Post
thx for pointing it out Zealotry, will check my report too and might consider of cancelling the service.
Do not cancel! All your links will be gone. And you will lose $ for paying so far + all the links. Makes no sense... That's the last thing you want in the eyes of search engines. It will be obvous links were paid, then removed after link renting payments have stopped.
@Ray Just pay more attention to who you allow in your network, next time...Cause this is really stupid. Seriously... Fix it, Ray!

Adult Webmasters Guides

Last edited by Zeiss; 05-08-2014 at 10:27 AM..
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:44 AM   #217
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Hi,

We trade links with HUNDREDS of websites and webmasters all over the world. Please send me an email. [email protected] with the cheater you mentioned. I can look over our database and bann the cheater.

Removing your link is cheating... however, Sub domains are ok and we can backlink your subdomains as well. It's a great way to get more backlinks to a domain without overloading the index page.

Thank you,
~Ray

Last edited by ~Ray; 05-08-2014 at 10:46 AM..
Old 05-08-2014, 10:47 AM   #218
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey, Ray! I am not talking about linking to my subdomains (wtf). I am talking about one of your traders using 1 single domain adding multiple subdomains without any links pointing to them anywhere on his main domain. How the fuck will SE know about those, if there are no links to them, or if the does not submit any sitemaps containing them? By the looks of this site/domain I doubt it he puts any effort to do the latter. For several months now this site/domain/subdomains contain only banners, server error messages and the links coming from your network. FOR MONTHS! Ban this fuck and you will be doing just fine... Will send you email with the domain. Cheers!

Adult Webmasters Guides

Last edited by Zeiss; 05-08-2014 at 10:49 AM..
Old 05-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #219
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hey, Ray! I am not talking about linking to my subdomains. I am talking about one of your traders using 1 single domain adding multiple subdomains without any links pointing to them anywhere on his main domain. How the fuck will SE know about those, if there are no links to them, or if the does not submit any sitemaps containing them? By the looks of this site/domain I doubt it he puts any effort to do the latter. For several months now this site/domain/subdomains contain only banners, server error messages and the links coming from your network. FOR MONTHS! Ban this fuck and you will be doing just fine... Will send you email with the domain. Cheers!
Ok, sounds like a plan. If he is cheating the system, then he is harming my business.

Thank you in advance for the email,
~Ray
Old 05-08-2014, 10:51 AM   #220
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ray View Post
Ok, sounds like a plan. If he is cheating the system, then he is harming my business.

Thank you in advance for the email,
~Ray
That's exactly what I am talking about. See, when I posted this here one user was ready to cancel. I do not wish you harm at all and I did not want this to happen in the first place but this subdomains guy is obviously screwing you. I do not want to be pointed at as being guilty for bringing it up. Hope it makes sense... Mail sent!

Adult Webmasters Guides
Old 05-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #221
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyuen View Post
don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. we trade links with hundreds of webmasters. It sounds like one is cheating and the other 99% are good.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:53 AM   #222
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. we trade links with hundreds of webmasters. It sounds like one is cheating and the other 99% are good.

Adult Webmasters Guides
Old 05-13-2014, 05:10 AM   #223
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
a few questions asked by a prospective client...

1) The links u say roughly 30 back links per month? That mean u have 300 back links maximum in your database only? If in the future we need more links how?

2) Please guide me how many target keywords is best effective campaign for each URL??? (give me the numbers of how many target keywords)

3) Also should me swap keywords monthly or maintain it only???

.............................. answers .............................

#1 We have hundreds of backlinking partners. We will get you roughly 300 one way backlinks and verify, replace any broken backlinks each month for as long as you remain a client. We have plenty of replacement backlinks if needed and our database updates monthly.

#2 I would use 3 to 5 keywords. You can edit your keywords anytime and we will use the updated keywords for each future monthly updates.

If you need even more backlinks to your domain, consider using a couple of sub.domains.com to get backlinks to your main domain without overloading the index page.

#3 I would watch your keyword progress and edit the keywords if your report warrants any changes. Usually no changes are needed, but it's good to have the option. I think that trying to rank one page for many keywords dillutes the effectiveness of any seo.

www.hardlinks.org is a do it yourself backlinks system with monthly/yearly payment options via pay pal and paxum.

~Ray
Old 05-18-2014, 11:29 AM   #224
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
add your domain and a sub.domain to the same invoice and receive the 2 for 1 special at checkout.

Boost the domain authority without overloading the index page @

www.hardlinks.org
Old 05-18-2014, 12:45 PM   #225
AdPatron
No commissions, no fees.

Industry Role:
Do you sell mainstream hardlinks?
AdPatron is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:51 PM   #226
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdPatron View Post
Do you sell mainstream hardlinks?
Hi,

We do not currently offer mainstream backlinks. I will certainly let you know if that ever changes.

Have a nice evening,
~Ray
Old 05-23-2014, 05:15 AM   #227
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
get hundeds of backlinks to your site with 5 minutes of your time! @ www.hardlinks.org
Old 05-28-2014, 06:57 AM   #228
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
your first monthly report will be emailed to you within 1 hour. We also place a copy of the report online in your www.hardlinks.org account for your records.

Try us with a couple of niche sites, using niche keywords and monitor the results via your webstats and referrers. I'm sure we will earn even more business throughout the months ahead.

Have a nice day,
~Ray
Old 06-01-2014, 11:24 PM   #229
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
our database has been updated. We spider the search engines looking for new link trading partners that we use to get you hundreds of one way backlinks @ www.hardlinks.org
Old 06-06-2014, 11:45 AM   #230
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
We have extended our 2 for one special.

Register for a free account and verify
Login and create a new order
add website and keywords
save
add another website/keywords
checkout and see the 2 for 1 discount!

get ~300 one way backlinks to each of your websites without linking back to anyone @ www.hardlinks.org
Old 06-10-2014, 02:22 AM   #231
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
get backlinks from websites with the following extensions..

.com, .net, .org, .nl, .be, .de, and a few others to give your website a truly global footprint.

www.hardlinks.org
Old 06-12-2014, 10:18 AM   #232
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
FAQ

Q: How can I get more backlinks to my websites?

A: Create sub.domains and get hundreds of backlinks to each one of them.

example: mobile.yourdomain.com using 3 to 5 mobile keywords in the ~300 backlinks

That's what the bigger sites do. ;)

2 for 1 special. Backlink 2 domains or sub.domains for the price of one! Double the inlinks at 1/2 the cost!

~Ray
www.hardlinks.org
Old 06-19-2014, 01:05 PM   #233
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ray, have this fucker banned already! Made a new order and still got links from bla-bla *dot* sexypov (dot) info. Now this fucker has a new site alexavontess ^dot^ jerkednetwork (dot) info

Again - orphan pages full of server errors, a banner, and tons ot outgoing links... Take some action. Thanks!

Adult Webmasters Guides

Last edited by Zeiss; 06-19-2014 at 01:06 PM..
Old 06-20-2014, 05:52 PM   #234
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ray, have this fucker banned already! Made a new order and still got links from bla-bla *dot* sexypov (dot) info. Now this fucker has a new site alexavontess ^dot^ jerkednetwork (dot) info

Again - orphan pages full of server errors, a banner, and tons ot outgoing links... Take some action. Thanks!
Thanks for letting me know this morning. I banned his server on your recip domains and sent you an updated report.

Thank you for your business.

Have a nice day,
~Ray
www.hardlinks.org
Old 06-24-2014, 08:54 AM   #235
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
our database has updated.

now is a good time to get the newest backlinks we have for TWO of your domains or sub.domains for the price of ONE! Unlimited keywords.

50% savings @ www.hardlinks.org

Have a nice day,
~Ray
Old 06-27-2014, 09:59 AM   #236
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
mobile traffic is valuable.

create mobile sub.domains on your existing domains. We will get ~300 backlinks to each sub.domain using mobile keywords of your choice. You link to nobody.

That will help attract that valuable mobile traffic to your domains to use or sell!

mobile.yourdomain.com - use mobile keywords
mobile.nichedomain.com - use niche mobile keywords

visit www.hardlinks.org to get started.

~Ray

Last edited by ~Ray; 06-27-2014 at 10:01 AM..
Old 07-03-2014, 09:48 AM   #237
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
database has updated - we appreciate your business...

new users register here http://hardlinks.org/?what=registration

~Ray
Old 07-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #238
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
database has updated - we appreciate your business...

new users register here http://hardlinks.org/?what=registration

~Ray
Tried to pay for one month and it said I needed to add a credit card, would it be possible for me to send you a manual payment each month? I want to use my Paypal balance only.
DigitalPimpNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #239
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydirtyangels View Post
Tried to pay for one month and it said I needed to add a credit card, would it be possible for me to send you a manual payment each month? I want to use my Paypal balance only.
Hi,

I sent you an icq. Did you try to checkout using pay pal or paxum? I have not seen it ask for a credit card. It simply creates a subscription and bills once per month from your pay pal or paxum balance...not from your credit card.

Message me on icq and we will get this worked out together.

Thank you in advance for your business,
~Ray
Old 07-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #240
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hi,

I sent you an icq. Did you try to checkout using pay pal or paxum? I have not seen it ask for a credit card. It simply creates a subscription and bills once per month from your pay pal or paxum balance...not from your credit card.

Message me on icq and we will get this worked out together.

Thank you in advance for your business,
~Ray
We resolved it , cheers Ray!
DigitalPimpNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #241
winca$h
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Think im going to be trying this out :D
winca$h is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:13 AM   #242
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydirtyangels View Post
We resolved it , cheers Ray!
Thank you for your business. Nice to work with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winca$h View Post
Think im going to be trying this out :D
Your sites are super niche.. and niche is king! They should do well!

~Ray
www.hardlinks.org
Old 07-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #243
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
database updated.. get backlinks to your index page or any sub.domain anytime.

serve yourself - automatic updates with monthly reports

get 300 one way backlinks @ www.hardlinks.org
Old 07-14-2014, 08:40 AM   #244
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
www.hardlinks.org will deliver your first monthly report in about an hour.

2 for 1 special. Add a domain and a sub.domain and get ~600 links to one domain for 50% off!

register a free account
http://hardlinks.org/?what=registration

login
http://hardlinks.org/?what=login

create invoice,
add website / keywords,
choose subscription,
checkout.

You will see the 2 for 1 discount at checkout.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:01 AM   #245
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
database updated.

get ~300 one way backlinks to your website using niche keywords of your choice. Set the standard @ www.hardlinks.org
Old 07-27-2014, 03:59 PM   #246
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
We have updated the process. You can add your sites/keywords in less than 2 minutes!

visit www.hardlinks.org for 300 one way backlinks added all at once or 30 per month.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:20 AM   #247
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
start the month off with a bang and boost your inlinks with www.hardlinks.org

we will add 30 backlinks per month until you reach ~300 or we will add all ~300 backlinks at once for a quick BOOST in your inlinks!!

visit www.hardlinks.org for serve yourself service 24/7

~Ray

www.hardlinks.org
Old 08-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #248
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
we have extended our 2 for 1 special thru august.

www.hardlinks.org - get 300 one way backlinks to 2 of your websites for the price of 1

~Ray
www.hardlinks.org
Old 08-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #249
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
don't forget to get backlinks to your mobile pages on your websites..

m.yoursite.com , yes, we can backlink sub.domains too @ www.hardlinks.org

use mobile keywords for the backlinks to drive more mobile visitors to your website/sponsor.

Have a nice day,
~Ray
Old 08-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #250
hifly
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
just paid 30$ by pp
and???
how??
when??
how i see my links on the websites??
hifly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >