Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 08-24-2014, 08:12 AM   #1
asianamateurvids
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
33,000 images-AsianContentSales now $4999 OBO

Brad here. I've lowered the price again to $4999 on my content and site.
OR MAKE AN OFFER.

Go here to view all of the content.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED I CAN SET UP AN FTP DOWNLOAD OF ALL OF THE CONTENT FOR YOU TO VIEW.

I still think that this is a great opportunity for someone to own A VERY UNIQUE AND LARGE ALL ASIAN photo/video library. What you get is ALL OF MY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS THAT I HAVE PRODUCED OVER THE YEARS. They still sell and always will.

180 all Asian photo sets which includes:
33,000 images
100 different models
50 sets of slides (MIN 100 SLIDES IN EACH SET) for publishing
60 videos
YOU WILL OWN COPYRIGHT SO YOU CAN RESELL, PUBLISH OR WHATEVER.

PLUS 6 NEWER POV VIDEOS WITH BRAND NEW ASIAN MODELS. DONT FORGET YOU WILL OWN OUTRIGHT THESE POV AMATEUR ASIAN VIDEOS. AGAIN, I WILL SET UP FTP IF YOU ARE SERIOUS BUYER. GO HERE TO SEE SAMPLE OF POV VIDS.
PRICE: $4999 OBO

MAYBE YOUR'E WAITING FOR THE VERY BOTTOM PRICE BUT MAKE AN OFFER NOW AND MAYBE YOUR TIMING IS RIGHT.

I'm selling out to raise money for new shooting. I dont really want to sell my property, but I have to. Again, I think this is a bargain price to own 33,000 excellent quality images videos and some newer pov videos. You can sell these images and content forever.

PLEASE CONTACT ME EMAIL AT ASIANCONTENTSALES AT GMAIL DOT COM OR SKYPE: BRADKOERNER OR TEL: 224-409-5528.

I WONT REVISIT THIS POST SO PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY VIA MY CONTACT INFO.

Some of these sets have appeared in major magazines such as Asian Fever and Oriental Dolls.

Email: [email protected]
asianamateurvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:38 AM   #2
yuu.design
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
nice content buddy!

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:50 AM   #3
asianamateurvids
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks my man.
Email: [email protected]
asianamateurvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 06:24 PM   #4
crystalj

Industry Role:
Hi bro, is the web still available? thx
crystalj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >