Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 12-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
karcreat

Industry Role:
Experienced Artist/Cartoonist Seeking Position

Greetings!

I apologize in advance if this is not the proper forum for posting this, I'm new here...let me know if I was incorrect...thanks in advance. (I posted this same info on another forum, as I was unsure which one was better suited)...

My name is Kevin Karstens, and I've been an online adult illustrator/cartoonist/animator for almost 20 years now.
I've done a lot of freelance work, but for the past two years I was employed full time for a Hentai site that is closing shop at the end of this month, and I was told that GFY was a great place to post, as webmasters look for professional artists here...

I've done everything from single page/pin ups (ANY art style you may wish) and multi panel comic pages to animation and web graphics. Likely you have seen my work, but you might not have known my name...

I've been published in magazines from AVN (Adult Video News) to CRACKED, featured/interviewed on various websites in the USA and in the UK and as I mentioned, worked in the adult entertainment business online for almost 20 years.

I am hoping to locate an adult site that could use a hard working, fast turnover adult artist who can illustrate virtually anything needed...from original series (weekly sex themed avdentures, original characters, humor based pages, whatever you may need) to doing requests from your members (cartoon characters or famous people in sexual scenarios they suggest, a specialty of mine).

Please have a look at my work, and know that my rates are some of the lowest available anywhere. I'm quick, experienced and pride myself on my professionalism. Whatever your adult art needs, I'm your man.

SAMPLE ARTWORK:

Apparently, I am not allowed to post links to the websites that feature my work (until I make 30 posts)...but if you Google 'Kevin Karstens' or 'Karstens Adult Art', 'Enchanted Hentai' and 'Karstens Creations' you will see them as the very first results. All art seen on these sites is mine, the work on EH is inked and colored by their very talented team there, I created the pencils they finish up.

If you have any questions, please email me ([email protected]) or sent me a message/post a response here.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

-K
karcreat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:08 AM   #2
karcreat

Industry Role:
Much appreciated, you guys...

I just added some sample pages of my art to my profile, too...

Have a look...thanks!
karcreat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >