Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #1
ExquisiteStud

Industry Role:
:stoned Looking for an adult webmaster willing to promote my webcam models

I'm looking for an adult webmaster, with experience in promoting models, who works as an affiliate for webcam sites like livejamsin, streamate, streamray, imlive, xlove, flirt4free and willing to promote my models.
ExquisiteStud is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
Rate My Knockers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I would be able to help you out and promote to my 3 million plus twitter followers in the adult niche. Email me at [email protected]
Rate My Knockers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
athan1925

Industry Role:
wow interesting tread
athan1925 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #4
babymaker
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteStud View Post
I'm looking for an adult webmaster, with experience in promoting models, who works as an affiliate for webcam sites like livejamsin, streamate, streamray, imlive, xlove, flirt4free and willing to promote my models.
Hit me up ASAP I have 3 Streamate WL that do great and I am a killer tube marketer and have a cam girls blog as well, I have been looking for studios who can supply my 5+ min vids i will do the editing. I prefer something with a fan sign or the girl mentions my site as her favorite etc.

I have one guy I was working with just 1 video generated $500 a week just on my end from some simple promotion and I have been looking for a new studio to work with since he seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. I have and all Pregnant cam site that does really well so if you have pregnant models and esspecially 18-19yo preg teens I can push the hell out of them, as I also have a big tumblr for preg teens and a preg teens blog with a big following and loyal surfers.

My icq is 293125596 let get this going.

ICQ 293125596
babymaker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >