Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:19 AM   #1
papajohn56

Industry Role:
Call Center + Fulfillment Available

We run a call center + fulfillment facility all under one roof, and can provide the following services for your adult business:

- Customer Service
- Sale Verification
- Phone Order Processing
- Refund and Chargeback Reduction (Including handling calls with customer banks)
- US-based, all native-English speaking agents. Spanish is available.
- Backup systems in place.

- Order fulfillment
- Custom product mailers and boxes. (Custom prints and custom size boxes/envelopes)
- Discounted postage rates due to our high volume.

Since everything is in one building rather than spread across the country, we have a proven ability to reduce refunds and chargebacks due to miscommunication and timing of communication between fulfillment and service.

Contact me on AIM or Skype and let's talk, or I can get you my email in a message. My usernames are:

AIM: papajohn56

My reputation is well known on the non-adult side of the internet/affiliate marketing industry, and we'd love to help this side out as well.

Last edited by papajohn56; 10-23-2012 at 02:21 AM..
papajohn56 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
papajohn56

Industry Role:
I'll give one bump.
papajohn56 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
desanto

Industry Role:
Email address

Please send me your email address. I would like to contact you about your services

desanto
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajohn56 View Post
We run a call center + fulfillment facility all under one roof, and can provide the following services for your adult business:

- Customer Service
- Sale Verification
- Phone Order Processing
- Refund and Chargeback Reduction (Including handling calls with customer banks)
- US-based, all native-English speaking agents. Spanish is available.
- Backup systems in place.

- Order fulfillment
- Custom product mailers and boxes. (Custom prints and custom size boxes/envelopes)
- Discounted postage rates due to our high volume.

Since everything is in one building rather than spread across the country, we have a proven ability to reduce refunds and chargebacks due to miscommunication and timing of communication between fulfillment and service.

Contact me on AIM or Skype and let's talk, or I can get you my email in a message. My usernames are:

AIM: papajohn56

My reputation is well known on the non-adult side of the internet/affiliate marketing industry, and we'd love to help this side out as well.
desanto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
desanto

Industry Role:
Pls send me your email address to:

[email protected]
desanto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >