Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
FreeHugeMovies
Too lazy to set a custom title

If you are a PHP coder and looking for a mainstream project to work on...

Please leave me your information (E mail address) and I'll send you details.
FreeHugeMovies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
dirtymind
Confirmed User

let me know what you need. email in sig
Old 07-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
jwerd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Would be happy to take a look jacob (at) sadsoft (odt) com
Old 07-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #4
cideas_dev

Shoot me an email ... Cideas_dev [at] conceptual-ideas [dot] com thanks
cideas_dev is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:35 AM   #5
ipolic
Confirmed User

info at dlxer.com or icq 169397168 cheers
Old 07-22-2010, 04:39 AM   #6
Kiopa_Matt
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
matt (at) kiopa (dot) com --- ICQ in sig.

Demo of current style: http://demo.kiopa.com/
Old 07-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
seoguyzzz
Confirmed User

my info in sig. pls send me details.
thx

article submissions + directory submissions
seoguyzzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:38 AM   #8
Altwebdesign

hey!
I can provide you with full testimonials and exmaples of my high end PHP work.
I do full project pre-planning before i even start coding!

email me: craig @ adultwebdesignuk.com

portfolios and icq in sig!

Craig
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:42 AM   #9
Tatiana
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seoguyzzz View Post
my info in sig. pls send me details.
thx

seoguyzzz ([email protected]) is cheater!!! Do not order SEO from him if you are not prepared to lose your money!
Due to the price he ask the work really must be done manually and with guaranteed result, but not using the submitter program.
At the beginning of our communication seoguyzzz agreed with everything, we had a concrete deal.
I ordered his services as he promised to provide a report not just a list of sites where he posted my links, but list of pages where my links are placed. This is why I paid him 210 USD, but the result which I got from the seoguyzzz the other companies offer for 18 USD. And this result is not what we deal. I think that the seoguyzzz is cheater, he promise one thing, the make something completely different and then say the he misunderstood the task. It seems like he just resells the services of other company, but promises everything what buyer would like to hear. So work is not done as we deal and for my request to give my money back I was refused.

The things seoguyzzz offers for 210 USD here - http://www.wlmarketing.com/directory...n-service.html costs 18 USD.
300 High PR Directory Submission
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >