Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-09-2014, 01:13 PM   #1
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Israel:while the world is distracted by the world cup lets bomb the fuck out of gaza!"

israel leaders be like:

"while the world is distracted by the world cup lets bomb the fuck out of gaza!"
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
JA$ON
Confirmed User

So are the Palestinians thinking the same thing with all the rocket fire?
JA$ON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:25 PM   #3
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
The three Jewish kids that were killed, the Palestinian kid that was killed, the illegal settlements... Those are crimes to be settled by local law enforcement and the local justice systems. However, you launch a missile into a foreign country and it is in fact an act of war.

I'm sorry, I feel for the Palestinians, but.... They keep poking the bear and eventually the bear strikes back.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
What is 'Palestine'? Where is 'Palestine'? Who are 'Palestinians'? Answer:
There is no such thing as 'Palestinians'. Never in the history of the world has there ever been a country called 'Palestine'. It is a fictitious label created by Islamofascists and their fellow travelers.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:33 PM   #5
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
....you launch a missile into a foreign country and it is in fact an act of war.

I'm sorry, I feel for the Palestinians, but.... They keep poking the bear and eventually the bear strikes back.
Absolutely correct and spot on!

You would think that Israels neighbors would have learned by now.

Acts of aggression towards Israel are met with counter-attacks of a larger proportion.

It has been happening for decades, don't expect it to change any time soon.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #6
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
There is no such thing as 'Palestinians'. Never in the history of the world has there ever been a country called 'Palestine'. It is a fictitious label created by Islamofascists and their fellow travelers.
yeah, it was only mentioned 4 times in the Old Testament
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 01:50 PM   #7
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
And?
Lord of the Rings mentions Mordor, but that's not real either.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:56 PM   #8
Lubies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
you are confusing between "Philistines" and "Palestinian", not the same thing.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #9
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
I'm not saying Israel is innocent here. Their land grabs are most likely completely illegal.

But this is a pattern. Hamas tosses missiles into Israel, Israel bitch smacks them around for a few weeks, and then things settle down for a few years. It's never ending. This goes back to the six day war which was a massive defeat for them, but still they call it "the setback".

Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:05 PM   #10
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
Hamas leaders be like:

"while the world is distracted by the world cup lets bomb the fuck out of Israel!"
Here I fixed that for you... See it works both ways. Hamas attacked Israel first in this current round. It started with the kidnapping and killing of the three Israelis then the rare kidnapping and killing of the Palestinian boy. Which escalated into riots by Palestinians and then rocket attacks by Hamas. Now escalates with israeli bombings.. Yet it's all Israel's fault..

Both side are fucked in the heads but only one side is truly ignorant and seems to like being abused.

Last edited by crockett; 07-09-2014 at 03:07 PM..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:11 PM   #11
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Im not taking sides.
its mostly a jab at how the media operates.
but , Israel usually does the most bombing in the long run.

I do agree, it seems hamas is usially the antagonist in these skirmishes.

I'm definitely not very well versed in this as I usually try to ignore it but I think Israel would be pretty quiet if it was left alone and not antagonized

Last edited by American Psycho; 07-09-2014 at 03:18 PM..
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:14 PM   #12
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:

http://www.crystalinks.com/palestine.html

Palistine is a regional designation ... It encompasses the geographic area historically that was/is the homeland of: Differing nationalities and/or ethnicities. e.g., the Cannanites, Hebrews (or Israelites), the Samaritans (their claimed decedents live near Nabulus(Schem)) and now indigenous peoples from times of the Ottoman rule (the "Palestinian People" ) and the Zionist immigrants (or returnees / Israelis). Pick your poison.

Hamas claimed responsibility for aiming 2 rockets at the Israeli nuclear reactor in Dimona. The anti-missile system (Iron Dome) of the Israeli's intercepted and shot one missile down that was threatening the reactor possibly. Hamas was ready to go down in flames -- the Dimona nuclear complex is about 75km away (50 mi or so) from Gaza City -- the ultimate suicide bombing -- Hamas would be willing to risk frying everyone ....

These new Hamas missiles are medium range tactical missiles of Chinese design and possibly Syrian or Iranian manufacture -- these medium range tactical missiles do not appear to be home made in Gaza like the Qassam short range rockets --50kg firecrackers .....

Quote:
... Lenny Bruce was trying to tell you
Many things before he died
Like don't throw rocks at policemen ...

John Mayall:The Laws Must Change Lyrics
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:45 PM   #13
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
The Romans who occupied Judea(Israel) wanted to wipe history clean leaving no trace of Israel so they literally just made up a new name for the territory and that name was Palestina. The only historical 'Palestinians' are Jews. Supposedly to add insult to injury they created a name similar to Israel's ancient mortal enemies the Philistines/Philistina.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:12 PM   #14
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
israel leaders be like:

"while the world is distracted by the world cup lets bomb the fuck out of gaza!"
Both sides won't be happy until the entire area is a radioactive parking lot.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:21 PM   #15
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Most of the "returnees" are not even Jewish. So says a Jewish friend of mine whose family can trace their roots back. Most "returnees" are converts at some point. Anyway, have a nice day.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #16
Lubies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Kawaii View Post
Most of the "returnees" are not even Jewish. So says a Jewish friend of mine.....
OHHH, than it must be true
Old 07-10-2014, 12:53 AM   #17
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubies View Post
OHHH, than it must be true
Put it this way. People say Palestine does not and never has existed. Most of the returnees are in fact Russian. They are converts for the most part. So we have a battle going on between two peoples neither of whom are legitimately there.

And yes I would take the word of a Hasidic Jew over some board troll any day of the year. Over the years I have heard this same comment from many Jews. Jews who are not zionists.

There will never be peace in that region until both sides are gone and Mexicans have taken over. Its a good solution. Trust me.

Last edited by Captain Kawaii; 07-10-2014 at 12:54 AM..
Old 07-10-2014, 01:41 AM   #18
Lubies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I see, since he is a Hasidic Jew what he says is sacred and must be the truth. even if this Hasidic Jew lives 10,000 miles away from Israel and is brain fed by a Rabbi who believes that a secular Jew is not really a Jew.

"There will never be peace in that region until both sides are gone and Mexicans have taken over."

the US faced the same issue with the Japanese During WWII, was the solution good enough for ya? some, non Zionist (what does it even mean) said it was. I don't think so, trust me.

Ohh, yeah i am a troll, no arguments there.
Old 07-10-2014, 01:58 AM   #19
evy97
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Free Palestine from jew terrorist ocupation

Retarded american propaganda: ABC news tells viewers they're seeing Israelis hurt from rockets while video is innocent Palestinians bombed in Gaza. At least 18 Palestinian children have been killed since Tuesday.

Last edited by evy97; 07-10-2014 at 02:05 AM..
evy97 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:45 AM   #20
Cherry7
Confirmed User

To have a country based on one religious ethnic group which denies all rights to another group living in the same area is criminal.

Land does not belong to any human group. We are world citizens.

The US support for this one of the main reasons Israel can get away with this.

The future has to be a secular state where all people living in that area have full rights as citizens.

Israel is just like the old South Africa. (again supported by the USA), Israel has to be reformed or revolution.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:56 AM   #21
Lubies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evy97 View Post

Retarded american propaganda: ABC news tells viewers they're seeing Israelis hurt from rockets while video is innocent Palestinians bombed in Gaza. At least 18 Palestinian children have been killed since Tuesday.

How can you tell for sure, are you certain the numbers are correct?
according to this it can go both ways:
http://youtu.be/2dx8LasZSa4
Old 07-10-2014, 03:28 AM   #22
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
And good old "Murica" is an ancient civilisation ?

The good old US of A is territory stolen from it's indigenous inhabitants and then built into an economic power house on the backs of slaves.

Idiot.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:56 AM   #23
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The bombs coming into Israel are from Hammas, not the Palestinians.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:24 AM   #24
TaYo

Quote:
How can you tell for sure, are you certain the numbers are correct?
according to this it can go both ways:

Golden!

I remember there was a segment on '60 Minutes' back in 2006
Pallywood they call it
TaYo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:33 AM   #25
sperbonzo
I'd rather be on my boat.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
To have a country based on one religious ethnic group which denies all rights to another group living in the same area is criminal.

Land does not belong to any human group. We are world citizens.

The US support for this one of the main reasons Israel can get away with this.

The future has to be a secular state where all people living in that area have full rights as citizens.

Israel is just like the old South Africa. (again supported by the USA), Israel has to be reformed or revolution.
You are so completely clueless it's both sad and laughable. The ONLY country in the middle east that allows people of different religions to live side by side is Israel. Look at what happens to Christians and Jews in the rest of the middle east, (let alone gays, women, and being the wrong sect of Islam).

As for being like South Africa, I lived in South africa during apartheid as a kid. You would NEVER see a black Dr. treating a white, or a Black in a white hospital, etc.... In Israel you see muslim arabs (who are Israeli citizens), voting, serving in the Israeli parliment, working and being treated equally in all hospitals, sharing schools, etc, etc, etc... The only places in Israel that are the kind of messed up that you are talking about are the small hasidic neighborhoods, and those wackjobs don't even like the other jews! You don't have a fucking clue, seriously. Rather than just swallow the propaganda that is spoon fed to you like some stupid lamb, why don't you reserve judgement until you actually go there yourself and see how it really is. Stop being a mindless sheep, for goodness sake!

[email protected] / http://Acellafinancial.com/

ICQ 177961090 / Tel +1 909 NET BILL / Skype msperber
sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:34 AM   #26
sperbonzo

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
The bombs coming into Israel are from Hammas, not the Palestinians.
Hammas was voted into power by the Palestinians. They are the duly, (and recently) elected representatives of the people.

sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:11 AM   #27
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-0...ckets-fly.html

They'll take any chance they can..............
RummyBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:30 AM   #28
sperbonzo

Industry Role:

Old 07-10-2014, 07:30 AM   #29
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User

Does anyone think that they should be at least speaking out about whats going on in North Korea & there huge concentration camps ?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:02 AM   #30
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Never ending for 5000 years ...

Gaza City was the capital of the Philistines who some think were a colony of the ancient civilization of Crete. Hamas, its population, is a squatter in the land that historically belongs to the Philistine the same way the Ashkenazi, thought to be a Khazar Jewish convert, now occupies the country called Israel along with the Sephardi Jews that fled the Muslim Arab countries and Persia (Iran) with some returning from Europe.

The only people that can trace their ancestry back to the days of the Exodus from Egypt to the Kingdom of Salomon, perhaps rightful heirs to the land, are the Temani, the small jewish minority that returned from Yemen and possibly, the Falasha, the back Jews from the linage of King David and the Queen of Sheeba. These peoples maybe account for 5% , if that, of the total population of the area referred to as Palistine or Israel.

Everyone else has the claim on the land that the strongman has. He holds the land by the sword -- this is the history of the area since the Iron Age of man about 1200 BCE and onward. The Israelites conquered the land, then came the Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Abbasid Caliphate, Mamluk Caliphate, the Christian Crusader, Ottoman Turk, the Zionist movement, British conqueror and now the Zionist invasion's massive immigration of those who are known as Jews.

In the whole Middle East there is a history of the rule of the strongman. And so it is still today.

Everyone in the Middle East awaits their Messiah's coming or return. Or, the return of the true prophet of Allah -- Mohamed (blessed be his name) -- literally or figuratively. It is a land seeking absolution that never comes and may never see the peace it has never had.

The real reason for war is the control of land wealth and more importantly -- the waters of the Jordan and Litani Rivers that give the lands and its people their sustenance. The rest is just nationalism or religious dogma.
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:01 AM   #31
BFT3K

Industry Role:
BFT3K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:04 AM   #32
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evy97 View Post

This is what happens when you launch missiles at another country. Period.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #33
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFT3K View Post
So aiming rockets at a nuclear plant isnt war?
Its war just one side is poor.

it would make sense to not hurl rockets at a country that would wipe you out in 1 day if needed.... but none of this is about religion and political bs
Old 07-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #34
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Its basically the us and iran fighting thru 3rd parties....
Old 07-10-2014, 09:33 AM   #35
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Somewhat agree.

But you are right (and it's refreshing to hear) that it is not as simple as Palestinian citizens vs Israeli citizens.

Iran and other jew-hating arab groups USE Palestine as an excuse to be aggressive towards Israel.

Most people in this thread are way too near-minded on this. The actual dynamics of what is happening is much more complex.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #36
evy97
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbonzo View Post

fixed

Quote:

Quote:
When Israel gets frustrated that no one is buying its bullshit about Iran, it commits war crimes against Palestinians to make it feel tough.
evy97 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:53 AM   #37
PornDiscounts-V
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFT3K View Post

This would be true if Israel was bombing them 24/7 and not simply responding to rockets fired into Israel.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:03 PM   #38
Captain Peacock
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
This thread is jew crew roll call
You can tell right away who is jew and who isn't. Palestinians throw few home made rockets and Israel levels entire neighborhoods. Poor Israel, we need to send them some more money.
Captain Peacock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:45 PM   #39
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Peacock View Post
You can tell right away who is jew and who isn't. Palestinians throw few home made rockets and Israel levels entire neighborhoods. Poor Israel, we need to send them some more money.
Your racism is stupid. Who do you think Noam Chomsky is?

Millions of Jew oppose Zionism.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #40
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
And good old "Murica" is an ancient civilisation ?

The good old US of A is territory stolen from it's indigenous inhabitants and then built into an economic power house on the backs of slaves.

Idiot.
Whites were here long before your precious "native Americans", who were nothing more than Mexicans that STOLE it from the whites. How about you learn REAL history instead of the feel-good PC white-guilting bullshit your head is currently filled with. Idiot.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:55 PM   #41
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Quote:
You are so completely clueless it's both sad and laughable. The ONLY country in the middle east that allows people of different religions to live side by side is Israel. Look at what happens to Christians and Jews in the rest of the middle east, (let alone gays, women, and being the wrong sect of Islam).

As for being like South Africa, I lived in South africa during apartheid as a kid. You would NEVER see a black Dr. treating a white, or a Black in a white hospital, etc.... In Israel you see muslim arabs (who are Israeli citizens), voting, serving in the Israeli parliment, working and being treated equally in all hospitals, sharing schools, etc, etc, etc... The only places in Israel that are the kind of messed up that you are talking about are the small hasidic neighborhoods, and those wackjobs don't even like the other jews! You don't have a fucking clue, seriously. Rather than just swallow the propaganda that is spoon fed to you like some stupid lamb, why don't you reserve judgement until you actually go there yourself and see how it really is. Stop being a mindless sheep, for goodness sake!

Insult insult insult...

I have been there.

It is a big prison, and the rock throwing and small rockets being fired against one of the most powerful armies in the world is in no way comparable. Unless you live in the USA where people are so brainwashed as to think "more guns is safer", "Obama is a socialist" ,"paying tax is bad" "Iraq had WMDs" and any nonsense can be taken seriously.

Israel denies people who were born there, on their land any sort of rights. It is a land grab.
The fake road map leading no where will never lead to a two state solution.

So the remaining solution is that all people living in that land should have equal rights and with no special rights for any group.

What happens in other countries is a smokescreen. Two bads do not make a right.
Old 07-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #42
Lubies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
M-302 are not "homemade" rockets, capable of 150-km distance:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.603957
Old 07-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #43
seeric

Industry Role:
i'm not sure why anyone would set up their camp on that much ocean front property and not think that the person that owned it would stop at anything to get it back. thats valuable property. this crap isn't about religion, its about real estate.
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #44
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Whites were here long before your precious "native Americans", who were nothing more than Mexicans that STOLE it from the whites. How about you learn REAL history instead of the feel-good PC white-guilting bullshit your head is currently filled with. Idiot.
The great White Chief Caviar discovered salmon in the Hudson River before the Redskins won the Super Bowl.

White power.

Old 07-10-2014, 01:09 PM   #45
Lubies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeric View Post
i'm not sure why anyone would set up their camp on that much ocean front property and not think that the person that owned it would stop at anything to get it back. thats valuable property. this crap isn't about religion, its about real estate.
Finally someone who understand something, thing is it became valuable only after the Damned Zionists Jews got it (took it/occupied it/ stole it/whatever the fuck you wanna call it).
Possession, possession, possession!!
Old 07-10-2014, 01:11 PM   #46
bronco67

Quote:
Conservatives are honorary Jews. For some reason, they love Israel.

On FOX news they can't stop being the white knight for Israel.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #47
Captain Peacock
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
Your racism is stupid. Who do you think Noam Chomsky is?

Millions of Jew oppose Zionism.
I was talking about GFY elites only. Not some unknown Chomsky lad.
Captain Peacock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:01 PM   #48
Captain Peacock
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
M-302 are not "homemade" rockets, capable of 150-km distance:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.603957
For the very first time. How many civilians died in Israel's retaliation prior to this pissing contest?

http://online.wsj.com/articles/israe...ues-1404908708
Old 07-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #49
pornmasta

Quote:
That's pretty much what happens and then people (here) claim that our medias are "sionnists"
pornmasta is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #50
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pornmasta View Post
That's pretty much what happens ...
Not even close!
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >