Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-08-2014, 05:07 PM   #101
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Where do you get that ridiculous idea that rich pay less taxes? Rich pay MORE taxes. They are punished for being quality members of society, working hard/smart and earning more. Thanks to the leftist loser mentality mongers (punish harder working, give away and encourage less/lazy working crowd).
Umm you should go back and research what taxes on the rich were over the last 100 years. Taxes for the rich right now are at an all time low. It used to be as high as 76% in the 20's if you made a million bucks or more. It was 71% if you made between $300k to 900k.

It was lowered down to 46% and now days the super wealth pay less than 20%. I'm all for paying as little taxes as possible, however the right just wants to cut taxes but never wants to cut spending. If the right wants low taxes, then they need top cut the spending and not just try to making it a partisan issue by only trying to cut spending on so called entitlements while trying to add to the military budget and shovel truck loads of money to big business.

That's why Bush Jr destroyed the budget by giving away the surplus before the budget was completely balanced then put two wars on Chinese credit cards. Obama of course hasn't been a saint, but he was also let holding the back of a ruined economy with bail outs already signed by Bush and 2 wars that were already being added to the credit debt.

Republicans talk the talk when it comes to spending and budgets but they never walk the walk.

Last edited by crockett; 07-08-2014 at 05:09 PM..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:18 PM   #102
AMDWarrior
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's no secret I'm not a fan of the Republican Party, however I'm really at a loss to figure out anything recently they have gotten right. There was all the fear mongering about Obamacare with death panels, being a job killer and would cause the anti Christ to rise. None of their warnings came true, today more people are insured, the insurance on average is cheaper and Obamacare has created over a million jobs just in the health industry due to more demand. Not even counting the insurance industry.

Speaking of jobs and even the economy. Despite the rights best efforts to destroy the economy with sequesters and being budget nazis the economy is doing just fine and jobs are coming back.

Then there is the whole social aspect of things.. They are pro drug war, meanwhile states that have legalized pot are doing just great.

They are anti sex ed and so on.. In Texas they stopped teaching sex ed in schools and stopped giving teens free access to birth control and teen pregnancies skyrocketed. Meanwhile in Colorado just the opposite occurred, they started giving out free birth control to teens and teen pregnancies dropped 40%.

Then there is the can of worms about global warming.. They ignore all science on the subject and don't have any data to back up their claims but still they think they are right.

Then we have green energy.. They hang on to coal like it's the life blood of the world, meanwhile the solar industry already employes more people than the coal industry and it's growing unlike coal.

Hell they can't even get smaller govt or less taxes right. The last 3 republican presidents have expanded the govt and had record spending.

Honestly what have they actually done right?

Obama..LOL better question would be what has he gotten right..fucking joke of a president..
AMDWarrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 05:45 PM   #103
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDWarrior View Post
Obama..LOL better question would be what has he gotten right..fucking joke of a president..
Yeah... better bring back Dubya. He was a no-joke president.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:35 PM   #104
SmutHammer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Umm you should go back and research what taxes on the rich were over the last 100 years. Taxes for the rich right now are at an all time low. It used to be as high as 76% in the 20's if you made a million bucks or more. It was 71% if you made between $300k to 900k.

It was lowered down to 46% and now days the super wealth pay less than 20%. I'm all for paying as little taxes as possible, however the right just wants to cut taxes but never wants to cut spending. If the right wants low taxes, then they need top cut the spending and not just try to making it a partisan issue by only trying to cut spending on so called entitlements while trying to add to the military budget and shovel truck loads of money to big business.

That's why Bush Jr destroyed the budget by giving away the surplus before the budget was completely balanced then put two wars on Chinese credit cards. Obama of course hasn't been a saint, but he was also let holding the back of a ruined economy with bail outs already signed by Bush and 2 wars that were already being added to the credit debt.

Republicans talk the talk when it comes to spending and budgets but they never walk the walk.
Still with the same percentage bullshit. Everyone should be paying the same dollar amount. or a tax percent on the money's spent. That is the only way things would be "fair"

The economy/jobs stuff is a bunch of bs for people to whine about, If they wanted things fixed they could do it almost overnight with just a few changes on things.
SmutHammer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #105
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Let's see...how many "millionaires" were there back then?
"Number of millionaires in America at time of stock market peak in 1929: 25,000- 35,000
Number of millionaires in America at time of stock market bottom in 1932: 5,000"

And then let's further use our BRAINS to think about that: No internet, no real way for the federal govt. to find all of your assets, much less regulations and tax laws.

Just using common sense...I'd say that not even ONE "millionaire" EVER paid 76% back in those days.
And since Federal Income tax wasn't even constitutional (in other words, it didn't exist) until Congress made it so in 1913...
And also...even though the IRS has it's "origins" in 1862 when the federal govt. desperately needed money, it didn't really become "the IRS" and actually exist full time until 1918.

It's big job at first was going after alcohol during prohibition.

In other words...the govt. was not the huge RULING monster that it is now. It served the people and didn't have the power or the authority to chase people's money all over the world like it does now.

Common sense...something we should all use when reading statistics.
5,000 millionaires in the entire United States in 1932. And you think that they paid out 76% of their money to the govt.? Laughs-out-motherfucking-loud!

They wouldn't be "millionaires" for very long doing that, now would they have been?

It's like the "Drug War". Just because the govt. COMMANDS and RULES over you...doesn't mean that people actually DO it.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #106
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDWarrior View Post
He got Bin Laden.. Just those 4 words account for more than the Right has managed to do in the last 14 years.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #107
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hammer View Post
Still with the same percentage bullshit. Everyone should be paying the same dollar amount. or a tax percent on the money's spent. That is the only way things would be "fair"

The economy/jobs stuff is a bunch of bs for people to whine about, If they wanted things fixed they could do it almost overnight with just a few changes on things.
I also agree that everyone should pay the same percent. In fact I think the current system is fucked up. I'm just showing you that right now the rich are paying the lowest tax rate they have ever paid.

The problem is, the system should be fixed for "everyone" Not just the upper 1%, which is all the right wing really cares about.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #108
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
He got Bin Laden.. Just those 4 words account for more than the Right has managed to do in the last 14 years.
Prove it.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:44 PM   #109
SmutHammer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I also agree that everyone should pay the same percent. In fact I think the current system is fucked up. I'm just showing you that right now the rich are paying the lowest tax rate they have ever paid.

The problem is, the system should be fixed for "everyone" Not just the upper 1%, which is all the right wing really cares about.
Not sure if your trolling or just that dumb, I'm going to have to guess/hope it's trolling.
SmutHammer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:06 PM   #110
SmutHammer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

My apologies I read it wrong... Guess I'm the dumb one on this last post... haha Guess I need some sleep..

Yes they should, but that same 1% is still paying more than the others.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:14 PM   #111
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
Prove it.

You can't be this fucking stupid can you? I mean really?
Old 07-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #112
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
crockett, you are getting some good page views with your recent trollings. You need to get something to sell in that sig!
Old 07-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #113
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
My apologies I read it wrong... Guess I'm the dumb one on this last post... haha Guess I need some sleep..

Yes they should, but that same 1% is still paying more than the others.
If they make more money, then they should pay more. That's the way it works, it's not rocket science.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:14 PM   #114
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
crockett, you are getting some good page views with your recent trollings. You need to get something to sell in that sig!
I was think more about selling I hate Obama T-shirts.. would that be bad if I took advantage.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:37 AM   #115
SmutHammer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
If they make more money, then they should pay more. That's the way it works, it's not rocket science.
And there goes the trolling
Old 07-09-2014, 04:39 AM   #116
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Amputate Your Head - never seen you until extremely recently, but you are my new favourite poster
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:41 AM   #117
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
yep cutting taxes is the key ask Kansas. lol
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:56 AM   #118
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
You can't be this fucking stupid can you? I mean really?
I'm stupid?

There are no witnesses, the Seal Team is conveniently dead, no dead body, no photos, no audio recordings, and all you have is a story and the word of a proven liar. There is nothing to prove it actually happened. How gullible can you be?
Old 07-09-2014, 08:00 AM   #119
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

The ultimate answer to the original question is "nothing". They never get anything right. They're on the wrong side of history with almost every issue. Gay people are getting married in more states, pot is slowly becoming legal -- and trickle down economics does NOT FUCKING WORK!!!! It never has, although they keep coming back to it as the thing that needs to happen to make our country better. They're idiots.

Government spending could be reigned in definitely, but if left to them there would be no spending except for their paychecks. They can't even pass an infrastructure spending bill because they want so badly to do nothing while this president is in office. I hope they get ball cancer and die.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:14 AM   #120
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
And there goes the trolling
I don't get what you think is trolling about basic math. If everyone pays say 10% on their earned money, it's pretty obvious that 10% of say $100k is going to be a whole lot less than $10% of $1 million.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 AM   #121
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
I'm stupid?

There are no witnesses, the Seal Team is conveniently dead, no dead body, no photos, no audio recordings, and all you have is a story and the word of a proven liar. There is nothing to prove it actually happened. How gullible can you be?
Do you think the moon landings were a hoax? All you have to do is search google for the picture of his dead body if you are into that kind of thing. I mean really do you think they used a stunt double?

That's a whole lot of effort of crashing a helicopter and getting a seal team to go along with the story as well as every solder and top level brass, every CIA agent and every govt official that was involved including "Republicans" that hate Obama's guts.. Yet that all seems more plausible to you than the fact they actually killed him?

All this just to give Obama a bump in the polls for a few weeks and yet in all this time not a single person has come forward to say it's all a lie? Yea that seems like reality to me.. in a world even the NSA can't even keep their secrets hidden.

This is what you really believe?

Last edited by crockett; 07-09-2014 at 08:26 AM..
Old 07-09-2014, 08:16 AM   #122
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Do you think the moon landings were a hoax?
Why are you changing the subject? Realized that you have no proof?
Old 07-09-2014, 09:13 AM   #123
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
I was think more about selling I hate Obama T-shirts.. would that be bad if I took advantage.
That would make you a "conservative" if you actually tried to make money on something! (unless your plan is to make the money and then give it all to the govt. lol)
Old 07-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #124
azvixen

Industry Role:
I think your confused.

Quote:

It is when Democrates are in office that the government expands and that government spending growes out of control. Granted George W Bush Sr. should have started and fininshed the War with Al Quada but Jr. was trying to fight two fronts. It could have been finished as we helped the people and get out. Iran and Iraq/Afganistan and the middle east will always be at a religious war. We the people have thought about impeaching Clinton for Saving & Loan Debackel, But we won't for Obama lying about Fast N Furious, Bengazi, Lying to the American people by promising they could keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to, when in reality tens of millions will be forced out of their current plans, Attempted bribery of Rep. Joe Sestak with job offers to get him to drop out of the Senate primary race against Sen. Arlen Specter. Intentionally not securing or nation's boarders, Giving apartite to illigeals where they have gotten free healthcare, schooling, collegiate educations over americans, Spending $23 million of taxpayer money through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to support a constitutional referendum in Kenya in spite of the Siljander Amendment, which makes it illegal for the U.S. to lobby for abortion in other countries. The list goes on and on about issues the American Public has over looked with Obama. I have not even started to illustrate what the RIGHT HAS DONE RIGHT. BUT I WILL. BOTH SIDES HAVE FAILED WE THE PEOPLE. I don't recall the House of Represenatives memeber, but I will find out if you insist, that stated that memebers of the house and sentate should go on the record for the Supreme Court what they know to have gone on during their term and these statments will be provided to the American People, thus WE THE PEOPLE can vote in new members of the House, Senate and VP & President. I dont know all the facts but neither do you.
azvixen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:08 PM   #125
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
That would make you a "conservative" if you actually tried to make money on something! (unless your plan is to make the money and then give it all to the govt. lol)
Why on earth would you think conservatives are the only ones that make money? I've owned several businesses in my life but do you think I'm conservative?
Old 07-11-2014, 06:12 PM   #126
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:

Read the Santa Claus theory, its the gop play book spend like drunken sailors when in power then cry about spending when they arent in power. I bet you dollars to donuts if Mitt got in. He would of said its alot worse than we thought and let the spending loose and all the righties would have fallen in line like they did for W.

Last edited by tony286; 07-11-2014 at 06:13 PM..
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #127
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by azvixen View Post
It is when Democrates are in office that the government expands and that government spending growes out of control. Granted George W Bush Sr. should have started and fininshed the War with Al Quada but Jr. was trying to fight two fronts. It could have been finished as we helped the people and get out. Iran and Iraq/Afganistan and the middle east will always be at a religious war. We the people have thought about impeaching Clinton for Saving & Loan Debackel, But we won't for Obama lying about Fast N Furious, Bengazi, Lying to the American people by promising they could keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to, when in reality tens of millions will be forced out of their current plans, Attempted bribery of Rep. Joe Sestak with job offers to get him to drop out of the Senate primary race against Sen. Arlen Specter. Intentionally not securing or nation's boarders, Giving apartite to illigeals where they have gotten free healthcare, schooling, collegiate educations over americans, Spending $23 million of taxpayer money through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to support a constitutional referendum in Kenya in spite of the Siljander Amendment, which makes it illegal for the U.S. to lobby for abortion in other countries. The list goes on and on about issues the American Public has over looked with Obama. I have not even started to illustrate what the RIGHT HAS DONE RIGHT. BUT I WILL. BOTH SIDES HAVE FAILED WE THE PEOPLE. I don't recall the House of Represenatives memeber, but I will find out if you insist, that stated that memebers of the house and sentate should go on the record for the Supreme Court what they know to have gone on during their term and these statments will be provided to the American People, thus WE THE PEOPLE can vote in new members of the House, Senate and VP & President. I dont know all the facts but neither do you.
Wait you complain about Bengazi,and Obamacare yet all evidence shows there was no cover up and more people have insurance now than has ever had it, but you think bush got it right when he told us Iraq's oil,would pay for the war and that Saddam had WMDs, not to mention something like 13 embassy attacks during the bush admin.

Congrats for essentially just repeating the right wing talking points...
Old 07-11-2014, 06:35 PM   #128
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Why on earth would you think conservatives are the only ones that make money? I've owned several businesses in my life but do you think I'm conservative?
So...NOW the truth comes out! You're real name is "crockett Koch"

I knew it! You are some kind of hardcore extremist right winger!!!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:02 PM   #129
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
So...NOW the truth comes out! You're real name is "crockett Koch"

I knew it! You are some kind of hardcore extremist right winger!!!
It would probably pain Vendzilla to know that a family relative of mine actually went to China in the 80s as a special envoy for the Reagan administration. Business is not lost on me, I've been in and around large family owned businesses all my life. However, I eventually came to the conclusion that I wanted to actually live my life and not work my life away.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #130
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
crockett you are the devil in disguise. Not only are you probably a long-lost Koch brother, but you're probably Bush's second cousin and close friends with Cheney.

Damn you and your Republican deceptions...damn you to hell!

Last edited by Robbie; 07-11-2014 at 07:12 PM..
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #131
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
crockett you are the devil in disguise. Not only are you probably a long-lost Koch brother, but you're probably Bush's second cousin and close friends with Cheney.

Damn you and your Republican deceptions...damn you to hell!
Well let's be real here.. The right wing of today would call Reagan a commie liberal. This is my problem with the right, it's been over run to the point the crazies are now the mainstream. While I didn't really like Reagan's policies, mainly how he handled the economy I didn't feel he was trying to ruin the country in spite of himself.

Today's Republicans are willing to destroy this country in spite of them selves,but they are just too stupid to understand it. While you guys worry about your tax rate, the lunatics the right vote into office are busy destroying this country. Creationism is now taught in Texas public schools. That should embarrass anyone with an iq over 80. The entire right wing war on science in General should be an embarrassment for anyone that calls themselves an American..

Last edited by crockett; 07-11-2014 at 07:35 PM..
Old 07-11-2014, 09:24 PM   #132
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
I think that the only reason that religious idiots are in the Republican Party is because the Party opened itself up to them when Reagan did his "Southern Strategy" in the 1980's.

I know that when I was growing up in the 1960's and 1970's it was the opposite. The South was solidly Democrat and the religious people were all Democrats in my family.

As far as fiscal conservative ideas that the Republicans are supposed to stand for...the religious faction doesn't really even consider that.

The Democrat Party of today is also a completely different animal than it was when I was growing up.
Back then...living in Florida, the Dems were the racists. And it turned out, ironically, that they were the ones who ushered in civil rights under LBJ and forever took the black vote.
But at the same time, unfortunately, LBJ escalated the Vietnam War to the point that LBJ refused to run for President for a second full term because of the violent anti-war protests going on in the country.

I remember when the Dems nominated George McGovern for President in 1972 and he lost in the biggest landslide in history to Nixon. The general population completely rejected him as too liberal.

I am embarrassed quite frankly that any of our leaders proclaim to be "Christians". When they say that, it means that they are straight faced telling all of us that they believe in fairy tales.

To teach "creationism" in schools IS ridiculous.

But then we have to look at our form of govt.
If the people themselves are so religiously fervent and demand that kind of stupidity...then what do we do?

We don't elect Kings. We elect REPRESENTATIVES of the people.

And unfortunately for us...most people seem to be not so bright. And they want the govt. to hand them "free" money, "free" healthcare, and believe in Jesus.

It's pretty sad.

Last edited by Robbie; 07-11-2014 at 09:25 PM..
Robbie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:40 PM   #133
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
It's no secret I'm not a fan of the Republican Party, however I'm really at a loss to figure out anything recently they have gotten right. There was all the fear mongering about Obamacare with death panels, being a job killer and would cause the anti Christ to rise. None of their warnings came true, today more people are insured, the insurance on average is cheaper and Obamacare has created over a million jobs just in the health industry due to more demand. Not even counting the insurance industry.

Speaking of jobs and even the economy. Despite the rights best efforts to destroy the economy with sequesters and being budget nazis the economy is doing just fine and jobs are coming back.

Then there is the whole social aspect of things.. They are pro drug war, meanwhile states that have legalized pot are doing just great.

They are anti sex ed and so on.. In Texas they stopped teaching sex ed in schools and stopped giving teens free access to birth control and teen pregnancies skyrocketed. Meanwhile in Colorado just the opposite occurred, they started giving out free birth control to teens and teen pregnancies dropped 40%.

Then there is the can of worms about global warming.. They ignore all science on the subject and don't have any data to back up their claims but still they think they are right.

Then we have green energy.. They hang on to coal like it's the life blood of the world, meanwhile the solar industry already employes more people than the coal industry and it's growing unlike coal.

Hell they can't even get smaller govt or less taxes right. The last 3 republican presidents have expanded the govt and had record spending.

Honestly what have they actually done right?
The right does not think that the President is a good Commander in Chief...among other things... and in that...I agree with them.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html

Last edited by theking; 07-11-2014 at 09:41 PM..
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:43 PM   #134
kane

Quote:
I think that the only reason that religious idiots are in the Republican Party is because the Party opened itself up to them when Reagan did his "Southern Strategy" in the 1980's.

I know that when I was growing up in the 1960's and 1970's it was the opposite. The South was solidly Democrat and the religious people were all Democrats in my family.

As far as fiscal conservative ideas that the Republicans are supposed to stand for...the religious faction doesn't really even consider that.

The Democrat Party of today is also a completely different animal than it was when I was growing up.
Back then...living in Florida, the Dems were the racists. And it turned out, ironically, that they were the ones who ushered in civil rights under LBJ and forever took the black vote.
But at the same time, unfortunately, LBJ escalated the Vietnam War to the point that LBJ refused to run for President for a second full term because of the violent anti-war protests going on in the country.

I remember when the Dems nominated George McGovern for President in 1972 and he lost in the biggest landslide in history to Nixon. The general population completely rejected him as too liberal.

I am embarrassed quite frankly that any of our leaders proclaim to be "Christians". When they say that, it means that they are straight faced telling all of us that they believe in fairy tales.

To teach "creationism" in schools IS ridiculous.

But then we have to look at our form of govt.
If the people themselves are so religiously fervent and demand that kind of stupidity...then what do we do?

We don't elect Kings. We elect REPRESENTATIVES of the people.

And unfortunately for us...most people seem to be not so bright. And they want the govt. to hand them "free" money, "free" healthcare, and believe in Jesus.

It's pretty sad.
Back when McCain was running against Obama I saw a story on the news where they were in Ohio interviewing people about who they planned to vote for. One of their interviews was a husband and wife who basically said they thought Obama was probably the better guy to fix the problems of the country and would likely be a better president. When the reporter then said, "So you will be voting for Obama?" They replied, "Oh, no. We can't vote for any candidate that is pro-choice."

To me that sums up the hardcore Christian right. They don't care what you say about the economy or many things, so long as you are pro-death penalty and anti-abortion.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:44 PM   #135
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
war on science
heh-heh Every time I read that I crack up. "War on Women", "War on Science"...the media using those phrases and then wonder why the country is so divided.

Let's face it...a majority of people in the U.S. have been indoctrinated since birth to believe in Jesus and Satan. It's crazy, but it's true.

That's why I also laugh when I hear about the Democrats "War on Christmas" and "War on the Catholic Church"

Maybe we should all stop referring to what crooked, career/lifetime politicians sitting on their thrones in Washington D.C. babble about as "War" on anything.

Especially when they are actually killing people worldwide with REAL war.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #136
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
To me that sums up the hardcore Christian right. They don't care what you say about the economy or many things, so long as you are pro-death penalty and anti-abortion.
It sounds to me like those two were not part of the "Christian Right". But part of the "Christian Left".

That would include the Catholic Church, the Unions, etc.

Believe me...in the NorthEastern United States there are plenty of hardcore Catholics who are vehemently anti-abortion.
My belief is that they simply stay home at election time because of their beliefs.

Say for instance...a guy is in the AFL-CIO. He is told to vote Democrat. End of story. His dad voted that way, And his grandfather voted that way.

But his wife? She probably just won't vote at all. She can't vote Democrat because of her stupid religious beliefs (probably a Catholic) and she can't vote Republican because it would be against her own benefit because her husband is in the union.

Anyway, that's my theory about the "Christian Left". I'm guessing that those two people in Ohio may have been part of that group.

Oh, check it out...they have their own FaceBook page! lol
https://www.facebook.com/TheChristianLeft
Old 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #137
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Back when McCain was running against Obama I saw a story on the news where they were in Ohio interviewing people about who they planned to vote for. One of their interviews was a husband and wife who basically said they thought Obama was probably the better guy to fix the problems of the country and would likely be a better president. When the reporter then said, "So you will be voting for Obama?" They replied, "Oh, no. We can't vote for any candidate that is pro-choice."

Many voters...rightly or wrongly...are single issue voters. In a way I am a single issue voter...and it is the military/defense that can make or break my vote.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #138
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
There was a time when I too was on board with the Republican Party but as I grew older and wiser it became evident to me that the problem isnt democrats nor is it republicans its is democrats AND republicans

I doubt I will live to see the day when this country again revolts but it is WAY past due...WAY past due

it is past time that the government of the people by the people and for the people was reclaimed by the people.

CO and WA made decent first steps but it has to go WAY beyond legalizing marijuana.

Speaking of the economic windfall from that has been huge watch for all the whore politicians...even the right wing ones to start changing their tunes on it....even the DEA is now asking the FDA to remove Marijuana from its schedule 1 status...

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:26 AM   #139
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
heh-heh Every time I read that I crack up. "War on Women", "War on Science"...the media using those phrases and then wonder why the country is so divided.

Let's face it...a majority of people in the U.S. have been indoctrinated since birth to believe in Jesus and Satan. It's crazy, but it's true.

That's why I also laugh when I hear about the Democrats "War on Christmas" and "War on the Catholic Church"

Maybe we should all stop referring to what crooked, career/lifetime politicians sitting on their thrones in Washington D.C. babble about as "War" on anything.

Especially when they are actually killing people worldwide with REAL war.
It's time we had a War on War
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:49 AM   #140
kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesouth View Post
There was a time when I too was on board with the Republican Party but as I grew older and wiser it became evident to me that the problem isnt democrats nor is it republicans its is democrats AND republicans

I doubt I will live to see the day when this country again revolts but it is WAY past due...WAY past due

it is past time that the government of the people by the people and for the people was reclaimed by the people.

CO and WA made decent first steps but it has to go WAY beyond legalizing marijuana.

Speaking of the economic windfall from that has been huge watch for all the whore politicians...even the right wing ones to start changing their tunes on it....even the DEA is now asking the FDA to remove Marijuana from its schedule 1 status...
I think we will start seeing more things like the weed legalization. States will be fed up of the gridlocked federal government and they will start passing laws themselves and challenging the federal government on it. We see it to a degree with gay marriage and now legal pot, but I think this is just the start.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #141
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I think we will start seeing more things like the weed legalization. States will be fed up of the gridlocked federal government and they will start passing laws themselves and challenging the federal government on it. We see it to a degree with gay marriage and now legal pot, but I think this is just the start.
we have also seen it to a degree with gun laws....and I agree with you that the once race maligned issue of states rights is making a comeback as a concept...as it should

but with the bloat of the federal government particularly in taxation we have a long way to go to get that beast under control

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #142
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
It sounds to me like those two were not part of the "Christian Right". But part of the "Christian Left".

That would include the Catholic Church, the Unions, etc.

Believe me...in the NorthEastern United States there are plenty of hardcore Catholics who are vehemently anti-abortion.
My belief is that they simply stay home at election time because of their beliefs.

Say for instance...a guy is in the AFL-CIO. He is told to vote Democrat. End of story. His dad voted that way, And his grandfather voted that way.

But his wife? She probably just won't vote at all. She can't vote Democrat because of her stupid religious beliefs (probably a Catholic) and she can't vote Republican because it would be against her own benefit because her husband is in the union.

Anyway, that's my theory about the "Christian Left". I'm guessing that those two people in Ohio may have been part of that group.

Oh, check it out...they have their own FaceBook page! lol
https://www.facebook.com/TheChristianLeft
There is of course a Christian Left and even left wing extremist, however they make up next to nothing in terms of the voting population so they are irrelevant. Meanwhile the radicals on the right have become the mainstream and have enough support in congress and at state level in many area's to get shit passed.

This is why the radicals on the right are a threat to this country. The radicals on the left have next to no support, so it's the same as saying the Pirate party would ever get anything done.

I mean really the most liberal people in congress is Bernie Sanders & Elizabeth Warren and Warren has done a great deal to go after the banking industry which anyone should support. Sanders has not really pushed much on the federal level, but he's done a lot for the state of VT (exactly as a senator should do).

So when you compare the most Liberal among the Democrats vs the most Conservative among the Republicans, it's like night and day difference in which ones are trying to better their states and or the country vs destroy it.

Last edited by crockett; 07-12-2014 at 03:10 PM..
Old 07-12-2014, 03:31 PM   #143
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
There is of course a Christian Left and even left wing extremist, however they make up next to nothing in terms of the voting population so they are irrelevant.
The rest of your post was just left wing bias. But the part I quoted is exactly what I said.

The "Christian Left" in the Northeastern states just don't vote.

They would need a third party candidate to vote for. One that was socially conservative and fiscally liberal. Right now the Dems and Republicans have a stranglehold with the 2 party system and make it almost impossible for any other party to seriously field a candidate.

So the "Christian Left" are "left" out in the cold.

Of course, in my PERSONAL opinion....they and the "Christian Right" should all have their fucking heads examined for believing in myths. But I can't cure stupid.

Last edited by Robbie; 07-12-2014 at 03:33 PM..
Old 07-12-2014, 03:48 PM   #144
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
The rest of your post was just left wing bias. But the part I quoted is exactly what I said.

The "Christian Left" in the Northeastern states just don't vote.

They would need a third party candidate to vote for. One that was socially conservative and fiscally liberal. Right now the Dems and Republicans have a stranglehold with the 2 party system and make it almost impossible for any other party to seriously field a candidate.

So the "Christian Left" are "left" out in the cold.

Of course, in my PERSONAL opinion....they and the "Christian Right" should all have their fucking heads examined for believing in myths. But I can't cure stupid.
The problem with 3rd & 4th parties is they tend to be more extreme rather than centralist. One could argue that the Tea Party is a 3rd party, but much like the Libertarian party they cling to the Republican party for the funding.

Like it or not both the Tea & Libertarian parties are at the far end of their fringes neither try to appeal to the center more moderate minded the Tea Party is just the re-branded Christian Right and the Libertarian party thinks we should isolate ourselves from the rest of the world and do away with 90% of the govt.

Adding yet another party for some far off left wing Christians is the last thing we need. Might as well add a Black Party, A Hispanic Party, a Workers party, ect..ect.. but of course no White party because that would be racist, but that's what it would become.

Like it or not as screwed up as a 2 system party is, it also saves us from a lot more crazies working their way into power. The biggest things that need to happen, is moderate Republicans need to take back their party and lobbying needs to be outlawed and call what it is bribery.

People need to be given more say in the govt, not just what ever big business happens to want.

Last edited by crockett; 07-12-2014 at 03:54 PM..
Old 07-12-2014, 03:58 PM   #145
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
I'm pretty sure the REAL Libertarian Party doesn't "cling" to the Republicans for anything.
The Republican Party HATE the Libertarians in case you only watch MSNBC and didn't know that.

The Dems are scared to death of Libertarians because they know that the Libertarians are far more socially liberal than they will ever be.

And "like it or not" the Tea Party and Libertarian parties are not even close to being similar.

You truly do try to just say stuff and make it so don't you? lol

And by the way...if you think the 2 party system is so great because they aren't what YOU call "extreme"...then I suppose you are totally happy with what they've done to our country and the debt we are in?

You are so biased it's hysterical to watch you try and brand people who don't agree with YOUR way of thinking.
Yes, Libertarians believe we shouldn't be invading other countries. But they DON'T believe in putting up walls around our country.

And yet, you have been brainwashed into believing that the 2 parties that have fucked this country up beyond belief, that want to build a wall around our country, and have bombed and killed people and made the majority of the world HATE OUR GUTS...those parties are somehow the non-extreme ones who aren't isolationists?

Dude, please wake the fuck up. The Democrats and Republicans have run this country TOGETHER for decades now. The only reason we are not isolated from the rest of the world is because we are bullies with our military. Otherwise...no country on Earth wants anything to do with us.

And that is the fault of the federal govt.

How can you sit here and see what the 2 party system has done to this country and NOT want to go another direction with other ideas and parties that are not corrupted?

Who would have ever thought that it would be this easy to lead people around like sheep?
Old 07-12-2014, 04:04 PM   #146
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure the REAL Libertarian Party doesn't "cling" to the Republicans for anything.
The Republican Party HATE the Libertarians in case you only watch MSNBC and didn't know that.

The Dems are scared to death of Libertarians because they know that the Libertarians are far more socially liberal than they will ever be.

And "like it or not" the Tea Party and Libertarian parties are not even close to being similar.

You truly do try to just say stuff and make it so don't you? lol

And by the way...if you think the 2 party system is so great because they aren't what YOU call "extreme"...then I suppose you are totally happy with what they've done to our country and the debt we are in?

You are so biased it's hysterical to watch you try and brand people who don't agree with YOUR way of thinking.
Yes, Libertarians believe we shouldn't be invading other countries. But they DON'T believe in putting up walls around our country.

And yet, you have been brainwashed into believing that the 2 parties that have fucked this country up beyond belief, that want to build a wall around our country, and have bombed and killed people and made the majority of the world HATE OUR GUTS...those parties are somehow the non-extreme ones who aren't isolationists?

Dude, please wake the fuck up. The Democrats and Republicans have run this country TOGETHER for decades now. The only reason we are not isolated from the rest of the world is because we are bullies with our military. Otherwise...no country on Earth wants anything to do with us.

And that is the fault of the federal govt.

How can you sit here and see what the 2 party system has done to this country and NOT want to go another direction with other ideas and parties that are not corrupted?

Who would have ever thought that it would be this easy to lead people around like sheep?
I didn't say the Tea party & the Libertarian party were the same. I said they were both at the far end of the spectrum and not anywhere near the middle. Both have ideas that are far outside the norm.

As far as you saying no other countries want anything to do with us. Well that's just stupid Robbie. We are the world's only super power and we have the world's largest economy. Not to mention the US dollar is the world's defacto currency.

While I do agree we often use our military more than we should and we butt our heads in places we shouldn't far too often, but we still have the biggest economy in the world and no other country not even China can compare. China will never over take the US. They are cheap labor, while the US is the doers. The US leads the world in innovation and that is something no other country can match. We are top dog for far more reasons than our Military.

Some countries my not like us, but it's like shopping at Walmart. You can be all high and mighty and try to avoid it, but end of the day it's pretty fucking convenient.

Last edited by crockett; 07-12-2014 at 04:12 PM..
Old 07-12-2014, 04:08 PM   #147
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
I didn't say the Tea party & the Libertarian party were the same. I said they were both at the far end of the spectrum and not anywhere near the middle. Both have ideas that are far outside the norm.
No they don't.

Libertarians believe in what the Founding Fathers envisioned for our country in terms of personal freedom.

The Tea Party is founded on less taxes.

What the fuck man? There is nothing "far outside the norm" about either concept.

I find it far more "out of the norm" to WANT to bomb and invade other countries and WANT to be the RULERS of the people instead of serving them and WANT to spy on everybody and everything. What is "normal" about that?
And yet THAT is what the 2 parties have been doing for a hundred years.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:18 PM   #148
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
you can argue as much as you want - the way your system is set up, you will be stuck with the 2 big parties forever

and both will not be helping to change that
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:24 PM   #149
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
No they don't.

Libertarians believe in what the Founding Fathers envisioned for our country in terms of personal freedom.

The Tea Party is founded on less taxes.

What the fuck man? There is nothing "far outside the norm" about either concept.

I find it far more "out of the norm" to WANT to bomb and invade other countries and WANT to be the RULERS of the people instead of serving them and WANT to spy on everybody and everything. What is "normal" about that?
And yet THAT is what the 2 parties have been doing for a hundred years.
^^^ All of this.
Old 07-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #150
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
you can argue as much as you want - the way your system is set up, you will be stuck with the 2 big parties forever

and both will not be helping to change that
Exactly. They keep making election laws that keep any other candidates from having any shot at all.

They don't even allow other candidates in the Presidential debates.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >