Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 05-30-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Spam Me Your BEST Ebony and Latina Cams!!!

Looking for CONVERTING ebony cams, Latinas too. Need the best sites for English and Spanish speaking traffic.
Will sign up under your ref. Thanks
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:41 AM   #2
Guido-Centro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Find the best niches for your traffic on http://www.awempire.com/

Here I provide an invitation to our system for the webmaster registration: https://auth.awempire.com/signup?referral_rs=signupgd

Guido AWE
[email protected]
ICQ 653174683

Adult WebMaster Empire affiliate Marketing Support
Duodecad IT Services Luxembourg S.a.r.l.
Guido-Centro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 02:56 AM   #3
EranG
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Webcamwiz.com is where you need to register at.
Create your own Ebony and Latina cam white label sites in minutes and start promoting it right after.
Benefits: 35% revshare or $75PPS + monthly bonus campaign + $300 registration bonus + full promo tools package + full Advance SEO features.
I'll be your rep' so you can contact me on any issue

Eran [at] PerfectCPM.com
EranG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:52 AM   #4
djroof
JuicyDevils.gr Owner

Industry Role:
Spam thread... nice... I am on Chaturbate!
djroof is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:53 AM   #5
daniel_webcams
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
we (webcams.com) could create niched custom white labels / co-brands for you, contact us.

Email: daniel@adultforce[dot]com

daniel_webcams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #6
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Nice list, please keep them coming. I am looking for cam site with lots of ebony girls. Where do the ebony girls go to make bank?

I got the right dating now I need cams. Thanks for helping you and me.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #7
faxxaff
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yes, would be cool to see more exclusive Latina Cams posted. Only genuine Latina girls that speak English. That would be perfect.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:42 AM   #8
faxxaff
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EranG View Post
Webcamwiz.com is where you need to register at.
Create your own Ebony and Latina cam white label sites in minutes and start promoting it right after.
Benefits: 35% revshare or $75PPS + monthly bonus campaign + $300 registration bonus + full promo tools package + full Advance SEO features.
I'll be your rep' so you can contact me on any issue
Hi Eran. Is it possible to create WL with Latina girls, only? Without leaks to any other categories?
Old 07-18-2014, 12:20 PM   #9
Awkward
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm not Eran, but I know the answer. You can select a specific category ( http://i.imgur.com/BUU8DsR.jpg ) and the menu will only link to it and its subcategories (this is for big boobs only http://i.imgur.com/GBMRtSj.jpg )
Old 07-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #10
faxxaff
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultCopywriters View Post
I'm not Eran, but I know the answer. You can select a specific category ( http://i.imgur.com/BUU8DsR.jpg ) and the menu will only link to it and its subcategories (this is for big boobs only http://i.imgur.com/GBMRtSj.jpg )
Thank you very much.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >