Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:11 AM   #1
merdoc
Confirmed User

I [Liveshow/Cams] I Develop your business on the French market

Hi,

I propose my services to big Liveshow / Free Cams advertisers (10/20000? monthly budget minimum) for creating and managing their Google Adwords campaigns on the French market (FR, BE, CH, LU, CA). I am a small company but with a great experience and some good references. I?ve invested millions ? in Adwords over the past 5 years, and dozen millions ? in general with all possible traffic sources .

The only thing that my clients want is return on their investments. This is what I focus on when I buy traffic for them, and I do everything to reach that goal. My english is not perfect, but my written (and of course spoken) french are excellent, and that helps a lot for making great campaigns with Google Adwords.

If your company wants to develop its business on the french market, do not hesitate to contact me, I will surely help a lot. I am very reliable, and ready to invest myself just like if it was my own money.

My email : [email protected]

Thanks,

Chris
merdoc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 02-27-2013, 02:58 AM   #2
merdoc
Confirmed User

Up :-)

thanks
merdoc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >