Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-13-2014, 06:02 PM   #1
badgirlfilms
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So I think my car will be totalled R.I.P. Mustang GT

The front wheel axel bent, will know if she will ride again or not..glad everyone is ok, that's most important

Old 10-13-2014, 06:08 PM   #2
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Ouch.

Who was at fault?
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 06:16 PM   #3
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKnight View Post
Ouch.

Who was at fault?

Looks like someone was speeding, and someone wasn't totally looking before they pulled out. So maybe there's a little bit of fault to go around.

Last edited by bronco67; 10-13-2014 at 06:18 PM..
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 06:18 PM   #4
badgirlfilms
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I pulled the fuck out didn't see him flying...they were able to drive away
Old 10-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #5
bronco67

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirlfilms View Post
I pulled the fuck out didn't see him flying...they were able to drive away
I understand that it sucks when someone is going faster than they should be -- but did you look in that direction before bringing the car into the road? When you saw the car coming, did you just want to see if the Mustang could hold up to the impact? Was it a science experiment?

Sorry, just having a little fun with you. Glad you didn't get seriously hurt.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:40 PM   #6
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$

Industry Role:
damn man, sorry to hear that ..
Old 10-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #7
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
When did mustangs become 4wd?

They would more than likely fix that over here, looks like it is mainly panel damage.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #8
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeyw View Post
When did mustangs become 4wd?

They would more than likely fix that over here, looks like it is mainly panel damage.
Who said anything about 4 wheel drive?
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 07:23 PM   #9
marketingpanda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKnight View Post
Ouch.

Who was at fault?
The silver one.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:33 PM   #10
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
That blows. Mustang was gonna be my next car but too many potholes and bad weather here to enjoy a stang enough. Thinking get off the ground a bit with some larger tires= maybe Jeep Wrangler.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #11
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
Who said anything about 4 wheel drive?
"The front wheel axel bent"

Old 10-13-2014, 08:11 PM   #12
badgirlfilms
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
well I dunno , the front wheel was bent, it could be fixed, will find out tomorrow

Last edited by badgirlfilms; 10-13-2014 at 08:13 PM..
badgirlfilms is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #13
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
How old is that car? I don't hardly see any damage that would cause it to be totaled. In 1989 I took a 88' Beretta GT and gave the keys to a buddy and he hit a telephone pole at 90MPH going backwards (spinning mid air). The cut off to total the car was $10k and the estimates were all under 9k. After it was all said in done they put $13k into it by welding on a different sub frame Beretta to the back. The car was never the same and we sold it a few mos later.

I see about 4-7k in damage there if the frame isn't bent. Upper and lower front control arms bend very easy and are easy to replace.

Glad everyone is OK
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #14
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
The car was never the same and we sold it a few mos later.
yeah if it's something minor go ahead and fix it, but if someone really fucks me up I'd be kinda hoping it's totaled or adding some additional dents of my own as shit will never be the same.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #15
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Don't think that's a write off,will once again be a nice car
Old 10-13-2014, 08:29 PM   #16
KillerK
Confirmed User

that shit will buff out, come on!
KillerK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 08:35 PM   #17
Babaganoosh
♥♥♥ Likes Hugs ♥♥♥

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
How old is that car? I don't hardly see any damage that would cause it to be totaled. In 1989 I took a 88' Beretta GT and gave the keys to a buddy and he hit a telephone pole at 90MPH going backwards (spinning mid air). The cut off to total the car was $10k and the estimates were all under 9k. After it was all said in done they put $13k into it by welding on a different sub frame Beretta to the back. The car was never the same and we sold it a few mos later.

I see about 4-7k in damage there if the frame isn't bent. Upper and lower front control arms bend very easy and are easy to replace.

Glad everyone is OK
Haha, my first car was an 88 Beretta GT. Dark blue. I hit a phone pole as well and the car wasn't the same after that crash either.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #18
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babaganoosh View Post
Haha, my first car was an 88 Beretta GT. Dark blue. I hit a phone pole as well and the car wasn't the same after that crash either.
my 1st car was a 68' Camaro. I loved that car but I was young, dumb, and full of.. opps wrong analogy.

Yeah the beretta's were quick with the v6's but didn't handle worth a crap.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:01 PM   #19
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
"The front wheel axel bent"

All cars have 2 axles

An axel is something a figure skater does

Learn to automobile
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 09:12 PM   #20
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
All cars have 2 axles

An axel is something a figure skater does

Learn to automobile
Quote:

The front wheel axel bent
It was a copy and paste, hence my use of quotation marks.

Learn how to grammar
Old 10-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #21
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
It was a copy and paste, hence my use of quotation marks.

Learn how to grammar
So you still didn't explain where you derived that his Mustang is supposedly a 4 wheel drive.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:32 PM   #22
georgeyw
58008 53773

Industry Role:
Quote:
So you still didn't explain where you derived that his Mustang is supposedly a 4 wheel drive.
I was thinking along the lines of drive axle, fronts are hubs/spindles to me however you are correct, it is an axle, hub axle.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #23
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
Damn! Sux ass.
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:37 PM   #24
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
I was thinking along the lines of drive axle, fronts are hubs/spindles to me however you are correct, it is an axle, hub axle.
FWD would be more likely than 4WD
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:07 AM   #25
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
That's fuck all damage... Used door, used front fender, hammer out the rear fender, some suspension work, new used wheel, alignment... I don't know how much that thing costs over there or what year it is, but it's not much damage.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:17 AM   #26
nico-t
emperor of my world

just hope it's totalled > get insurance money > get a charger. Those mustangs are ugly as fuck.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:29 AM   #27
lock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
looks fixable to me new tie rods and lower control arm it is steering. What front axel it is RWD you will be back on road.
- 20+ Free Tools

Last edited by lock; 10-14-2014 at 03:30 AM..
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:29 AM   #28
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
you had lock this time.watch out
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:01 AM   #29
badgirlfilms
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hope she's fixable...2005 less than 90k miles, bought her new.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:12 AM   #30
TheLegacy
I'm Bi-sexy

Industry Role:
Strange - I had a Mustang GT with more damage than that to the front end - the insurance company fixed it up within a few weeks

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:18 AM   #31
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hope she's fixable...2005 less than 90k miles, bought her new.
That might get written off then, labour is expensive there, and those things cost like $10-12k in europe at most for a 2005
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:55 AM   #32
michael.kickass

Oh man, that's one ugly scratch!

Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
[email protected]
michael.kickass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:51 AM   #33
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

100% not totaled...
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:14 AM   #34
SekobA

Industry Role:
wooh its time to get brand new one.Glad you r Ok.
SekobA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 10:34 AM   #35
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule

Industry Role:
Quote:
glad everyone is ok, that's most important
+1 I'm glad no one was hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectMedia View Post
yeah if it's something minor go ahead and fix it, but if someone really fucks me up I'd be kinda hoping it's totaled or adding some additional dents of my own as shit will never be the same.
That's insurance fraud.
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:02 AM   #36
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
That's insurance fraud.
The Chicago Way
Old 10-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #37
RyuLion

Industry Role:
Take it to the metal recycle, you'll at least get $1500..
Old 10-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #38
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
If the insurance company decides to fix it, do not sign off on the repair until you are 100% satisfied with the work done and how the car is afterwards. Be sure to let the insurance adjuster know that you will not sign off until you are 100% satisfied, and dont let them try to be tricky or pushy about it. It's your right to be 100% satisfied with the repair, you do not have to settle for mismatched-paint or a car that drives differently after being repaired.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:43 PM   #39
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #40
MrGusMuller
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I hope that u still make some cash to pay the damages...

btw

MrGusMuller is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:17 PM   #41
PornDiscounts-V
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This happened to my mom. The insurance company decided to cut her car in half and meld it with one that was damaged in the read end.

It was never the same. Strange squeaks would popup. Rattles like a mofo. Alignment issues. She eventually had to sue them to get them to total it and give her the money. They settled out of court (AAA) and she moved on to a BMW.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:23 PM   #42
shermo

Best of luck. Glad nobody was hurt. Since it's a 2005, they very well may total it out, given the market value.

I just went from a 2012 Mustang to a 2014 GT with a little Roush goodness. If they total you out, I'd definitely recommend the 2014, before they drop the 2015 Euro looking body style.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:06 AM   #43
John-ACWM
Work Work Work

Industry Role:
Good thing no one got hurt. That was a very nice car.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:44 AM   #44
badgirlfilms
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-ACWM View Post
Good thing no one got hurt. That was a very nice car.
thanks and yes I'm glad
Old 10-18-2014, 05:35 PM   #45
NatalieK
Natalie K

Industry Role:
Sorry to see your car in such a state

We've had a smash in our skyline, the insurance said they weren't going to fix it, we blew our top & ended up having it fixed but with the insurance costing £8k of damages. Looked like brand new when we got her back though, hope you have the same luck
Old 10-18-2014, 05:48 PM   #46
buyandsell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
that looks totally fixable I would try to buy it back from the insurance company after its totalled and sell it to a rebuilder or get it fixed myself
buyandsell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:04 AM   #47
buyandsell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post

We've had a smash in our skyline, the insurance said they weren't going to fix it, we blew our top & ended up having it fixed but with the insurance costing £8k of damages. Looked like brand new when we got her back though, hope you have the same luck

you shouldn't try and tow huge pikey caravans with a grey import 1980's grocery getter skyline's with GTR badges
buyandsell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:33 AM   #48
NatalieK
Natalie K

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyandsell View Post
you shouldn't try and tow huge pikey caravans with a grey import 1980's grocery getter skyline's with GTR badges

Tis the real thing, so those badges mean something

Smashed her up without towing the caravan, yet always pulled a caravan faster down an autobahn faster than your motor on its own buddy

Still driving her now & looking like a stunner still
Old 10-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #49
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:

Odd, I've never heard a female refer to any vehicle as "her" before.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 01:49 PM   #50
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Still driving her now & looking like a stunner still
Post pics or GTFO.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >