Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
joerudy1988
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
How does plugrush work?

We are still a little bit confused.

How does the traffic trade work? We are not sure how to set it up. We only know how to use their popunder at the moment.

https://gfy.com/the-round-table/950962-rules-live.html

Want to use a large banner in your sig??? Contact Eric about getting on as an advertiser - eric AT GFY DOT com
joerudy1988 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Here's what I figured out so far...

-set up ad widgets on your sites

-set up plugs in plugrush

-???

-traffic gets traded
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #3
joerudy1988
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I see there is an option to set up plugs.

What are they for?

Would anyone be kind enough to explain the flow and steps?

Thanks.

Want to use a large banner in your sig??? Contact Eric about getting on as an advertiser - eric AT GFY DOT com
joerudy1988 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Kostly
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
A Plug is an advertisement, usually an image with a short description. It is displayed on other people's site and gets people to come to your site. Its real easy to setup, just go in and create a new plug.

Im not sure how the RSS plugs work...
Old 04-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #5
joerudy1988
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So it is like a traffic exchange?

Do we need to pay to create a plug and display it on other sites?

Old 04-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
Whootycom

Industry Role:
From what i understand..
Widget is a customized banner or ad you place on your website. These widgets contain multiple plugs that other make. Same way when u make a plug it will be shown on other peoples pages. So yea trading traffic
Whootycom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-20-2012, 08:16 PM   #7
joerudy1988
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Is it free to create the plugs and display on other sites?

Old 04-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #8
Whootycom

Industry Role:
Well when other peoples plugs are placed on your website via widgets your plugs will be placed on other websites in a way thats proportionate to the traffic you generate. So there is a limit. If your widgets dont get any traffic, your ads/plugs wont be placed anywhere. The more traffic you send, the more you get. So its free in the sense that you can get traffic without spending cash, but you use traffic as currency.
Whootycom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-20-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
joerudy1988
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I see. That sounds interesting

Old 04-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #10
Kostly
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If I run 2 Sites, 1 with Widgets and 1 With Widgets and a Plug, The first site doesnt have a Plug. Do the traffic I send to the widget that I get from the site without a plug goto the site with a plug. Essentially an ABC trade?
Old 04-21-2012, 07:37 PM   #11
Plugrush
Moving Traffic Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostly View Post
If I run 2 Sites, 1 with Widgets and 1 With Widgets and a Plug, The first site doesnt have a Plug. Do the traffic I send to the widget that I get from the site without a plug goto the site with a plug. Essentially an ABC trade?
No, due to security reasons this is not allowed. Maybe in the future we will allow this, but as of right now this can't be done.

Self-Serve Traffic Network
Adult & Mainstream Traffic
Open for everybody that wants to sell or buy traffic +
RTB/DSP/XML
Plugrush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >