Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
james2324
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Looking For 5 Full Time Manual Tube Uploaders

hey,

I'm looking to add 5 manual tube uploaders to my team.

If you're interested in this job then please read this entire thread as anyone who asks me something that is answered in this thread will automatically be disqualified.

Here's The Job Description:

Your job will be to upload 1000 videos to a tube site ill give you every week.

Once the videos are uploaded you will add tags,keywords and pick the best thumbnail for each video.

The average size of the videos will be 300 mb so you NEED to have EXTREMELLY FAST internet speed to be able to do this job.

Please do NOT waste your time contacting me for this job if your internet speed is not SUPER FAST.

This is is a full time job that is well paid.

Here Are The Requirements For This Job:

- You must have an EXTREMELLY FAST internet connection.

- You must know how to properly add tags,keywords,descriptions,thumbnails..etc to videos.

- You must be available to do this job for the next 3 months.

If you meet the requirements above and are interested in this job then please leave your email and skype username in this thread and i will contact you right away.

I communicate with everyone on my team through skype so if you dont have skype, please create a skype account before contacting me.
james2324 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
pitikut
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
every few week you put a post here with this job.Worked two weeks in 2012 december for this guy.In two weeks he give me only 700 movies and he paid me fort his only 100$.He promis to pay 150 for each week in the first moth.This is not a serious guy.

Sometimes take a few days to say something or give a sign.always said that there are all sorts of problems..

Guys if you want this job, you can try.Me don't want to work.I do not want to work with such people.It's waste of time.
pitikut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #3
pitikut
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
every few week you put a post here with this job.Worked two weeks in 2012 december for this guy.In two weeks he give me only 700 movies and he paid me fort his only 100$.He promis to pay 150 for each week in the first moth.This is not a serious guy.

Sometimes take a few days to say something or give a sign.always said that there are all sorts of problems..

Guys if you want this job, you can try.Me don't want to work.I do not want to work with such people.It's waste of time.

Also, you change many times in skype.
pitikut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
xxxgfy

email: shewritestext [at] gmail [dot] com

(I have skype,can and will send skype name via email)
xxxgfy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #5
cooljoe

Industry Role:
I'm interested. cooljoe51 [at] gmail.c o m
cooljoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:19 AM   #6
james2324
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitikut View Post

This guy is full of shiet and is posting this because I stopped working with him after he tried to cheat me and lied that he had picked all the thumbnails on videos he uploaded for me and then after I paid he revealed that was not the case.

I have my entire skype conversations with this guy saved, he is 100% lying, I paid him exactly what i promised and he never mentioned any problems with the payment until today? I repeat this guy is 100% lying , I paid him exactly what i promised, he never complained until today and I have everything on skype to prove it.

I have hired dozens of people on this forum since 2011 and i have NEVER failed to pay anyone and anytime there have been delays with payment due to problems with PayPal I have payed my employees EXTRA money to apologize for the delay.

I will ask people who have worked and still work for me to post on this thread and they will reveal the truth.

This guy is a lying piece of shiet who is saying all these lies because i stopped working with him

Last edited by james2324; 03-19-2013 at 01:33 AM.. Reason: more details
james2324 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:35 AM   #7
xxcreative

Industry Role:
Quote:

I've been working with him since 2011. I was paid every single cent I earned.
xxcreative is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:14 AM   #8
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Would you consider not making this thread a huge argue pitikut? I understand you must feel bad after a bad experience, but still... if there is something to be found, people eventually will find it.

As for james2324, I worked for him last year if I remember correctly (a simple download-join-upload job, along with another friend)and the payment was as he described.

It's true, there were some unpleasant surprises after the payment but everything worked out eventually.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:08 AM   #9
diablom
Confirmed User

[email protected]

I will give you skype via email.

diablas @ gmail.com
diablom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:51 AM   #10
blonda80
FOR HIRE: AFF Manager

Industry Role:
Skype b.l.o.n.d.a
blonda80 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #11
james2324
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by savy View Post
Would you consider not making this thread a huge argue pitikut? I understand you must feel bad after a bad experience, but still... if there is something to be found, people eventually will find it.

As for james2324, I worked for him last year if I remember correctly (a simple download-join-upload job, along with another friend)and the payment was as he described.

It's true, there were some unpleasant surprises after the payment but everything worked out eventually.
hi,

what where these unpleasant surprises? did they have anything to do with me?

Also, there is nothing to find out, Pitikut is 100% lying and I can prove it as I save all my skype conversations with everyone that works for me saved.

Here's exactly what happened:

I hired Pitikut on December 4th 2012 to do some video uploading job for me.

His job was to upload the videos and then add title, description, keywords and pick the thumbnail for each video.

I told him before we got started what he would be paid and when he would be paid...on skype he even says "good payment" after I tell him how much he will be paid.

So after that he starts doing the work. Then on December 20th I pay him and on skype he says "payment received, thanks".

2 days later on December 22nd I look at the videos he uploaded for me and realize that he had not picked the thumbnails for all the videos even though this was part of the job.

He tells me he will start picking them now and 6 days later on December 28th he messages me and says " hello, all thumbs for account is okay".

that was the last time I ever spoke to pitikut, he NEVER mentioned anything about missing payment and I can prove this since i have our ENTIRE chat history on skype and I have no problems showing it to anyone.

Pitikut is 100% lying when he says I did not pay him what I promised, I have been hiring people since 2011 and I have NEVER not paid what i promised.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #12
mattz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
[email protected]

mbartley1161
mattz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #13
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
As I didn't point any fingers, I'll try to explain this: it's not your fault (didn't say it was actually). The part with the unpleasant surprises came from the payment processor (pp).
Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #14
pitikut
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Dude, you promised 150$ per week in the first month.Not say you didnt pay me.When you promised X pay , and you pay Y for 2-3 weeks, is a problem.So, i waorked for you 2-3 weeks?Why you pay me only 100$?

I chose to stay so that I could not work with someone who did not say anything3-4 days to give me work. Waste of time for me.Always was problems with account or something else.All thumbs was picked wehen you ask first time for movies was aproved.Then i forgot the look, when you say me is not okay, i start to work.After that you not talk to me.I continue to chose thumbs for all account even you didn't talk to me again.Because I wanted to show you that I finish the job for which I was paid. I could not do anything after you sent me the $ 100. even if you never say anything when I finished, I told you.

If i mistake you have my apologize, but don't be a jerk.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 AM   #15
pitikut
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Also, for me this subject is closed.Good luck to find people.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #16
GADA

add my friend ( he can not write in here till his account is approved )
skilled and worked same job before time
know how to add tags, descriptons, titles and everything
his internet speed is 99% better than all other from Bulgaria
e-mail: gada.work [ at ] gmail [ d0t ] com
GADA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #17
savy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Also, for me this subject is closed.Good luck to find people.
Perhaps it was a language or spelling problem... sori for mai ingrish.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #18
james2324
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Dude, you promised 150$ per week in the first month.Not say you didnt pay me.When you promised X pay , and you pay Y for 2-3 weeks, is a problem.So, i waorked for you 2-3 weeks?Why you pay me only 100$?

I chose to stay so that I could not work with someone who did not say anything3-4 days to give me work. Waste of time for me.Always was problems with account or something else.All thumbs was picked wehen you ask first time for movies was aproved.Then i forgot the look, when you say me is not okay, i start to work.After that you not talk to me.I continue to chose thumbs for all account even you didn't talk to me again.Because I wanted to show you that I finish the job for which I was paid. I could not do anything after you sent me the $ 100. even if you never say anything when I finished, I told you.

If i mistake you have my apologize, but don't be a jerk.
You are a liar Pitikut, I have our entire skype conversation saved, you are 100% lying, go read our entire skype conversations and find where I prmised $150 per week.

Anyone reading this please do not listen to what this guy is saying, he is 100% lying, I am willing to show u my entire skype conversation with this guy to prove im telling the truth.

If anyone wants to work with me but is worried because of what this guy says, I will show you my entire skype conversation with this guy, he is 100% lying. I paid him $100 because that's how much i promised for the job he did before he started. He also cheated me by telling me had picked thumbnails and then after i paid him i realized he had not.

Everything is saved on my skype history, this guy is a lying cheater and I can prove it, just ask me if you want to see the entire skype conversation.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
GADA

I worked and still working with James and there is no single problem about anything with him.
He pay everything to last cent.
So do not try to lie.
e-mail: gada.work [ at ] gmail [ d0t ] com
GADA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #20
FuckBizy

Industry Role:
Very interested in job, fast internet and all skills required.
Contact info in sig, hope to hear from you.

Thanks
FB
Old 03-19-2013, 11:22 PM   #21
UpldGuy

Industry Role:
I have fast internet connection, time and experince in manual tube upload.

UpldGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #22
theonlytime

Industry Role:
I am very interested, have a very fast internet connection, and have a lot of upload/tagging/data entry experience.

email: [email protected]
theonlytime is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #23
GigoloJustin
Confirmed User

Skype Me

100/100MBS Fiber Optic Internet
GigoloJustin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #24
Awkward
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well, I started working with James in 2011 and until now I got every penny he promised me. For some of his projects I even hired two other people to help me with the tasks he gave me. He always made the payments on the date we agreed, and even if I didn't finish the exact number of videos in a set, he calculated the exact amount per video and paid me.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM   #25
james2324
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
hi,

I've added everyone who left their username here on skype.

I still need more people, leave your skype username in this thread if you are interested.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:49 PM   #26
loverboy
When it rains, it pours

Industry Role:
I can do this job, Skype : aquinod
loverboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:57 AM   #27
cooljoe

Industry Role:
I responded earlier but will again. Would be happy to work. Could use the money.

email cooljoe51 [at] gmail

skype cooljoe51
cooljoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:36 PM   #28
xxxgfy

email: shewritestext [at] gmail [dot com]

xxxgfy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #29
enerual
Confirmed User

email: [email protected]

enerual is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #30
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
1000 uploads / week for $150 ?

Is this true?
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #31
vivaldi011
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
webmaster at leavehere .net

will send skype name via email...thanks
Old 04-06-2013, 08:48 AM   #32
missexxy

Industry Role:
I have everything required to do a great job for you..

Skype me: staceyx1x

Email: [email protected]
missexxy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #33
charmedlife

Industry Role:
[email protected]

charmedlife is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #34
intex
Confirmed User

sorry msged in wrong thread...
Old 05-16-2013, 02:32 AM   #35
maximiweb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
just work up to the site of his films
How many movies 1 day up
How much 1 day
I'm interested
Old 05-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #36
Sfaux

Industry Role:
[email protected]

tawny.sverdlin on Skype. Been an uploader and SEO tagger/ writer for three years. I have references and lots of experience. Send me a note.
Sfaux is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #37
redicaldesign

Industry Role:

interested to get this job
redicaldesign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #38
solotube

hi james, shoot me a message if you are still looking for staff. Sk:soulvagabond
solotube is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #39
Sweet Smile
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hi, i have an experience doing the same task before, please send me a message skype: sweetsmileonline
Old 06-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #40
Google Expert
Webmaster

Industry Role:
are the videos stolen from someplace else or is it the content that you own?
Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #41
bigchadjon

Industry Role:
Cant please everybody James

More than willing to work for you and be able to give you a solid. People who post negatives on sites like this just flat out suck and very immature. Before you get offended, please consider the source. That is what i have been taught. Peace!
bigchadjon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #42
ngids2003

Industry Role:

newbie here...wanna just learn and earn
ngids2003 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:45 AM   #43
kokskiez

Industry Role:
Skype Name: kokskiez
ICQ Number : 281925647
email add: [email protected]
kokskiez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:40 AM   #44
rapidworkers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We do have a team of for uploading stuffs..

let me know if you still need...

Thanks
rapidworkers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #45
enerual
Confirmed User

email: laurene [dot] limin @ gmail
enerual is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >