Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 07-22-2014, 07:40 AM   #1
achristopher
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Payment Processor Help

Halp! I am in desperate need of an adult payment gateway/processor. I've seen a few threads about it and the reviews seem to go from mixed, to suggesting that some are pure ponzi schemes, and a lot of them are older. I'd like to find something with no annual fee. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by achristopher; 07-22-2014 at 07:46 AM..
achristopher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:19 AM   #2
gfleetwood4

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by achristopher View Post
Halp! I am in desperate need of an adult payment gateway/processor. I've seen a few threads about it and the reviews seem to go from mixed, to suggesting that some are pure ponzi schemes, and a lot of them are older. I'd like to find something with no annual fee. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I can definitely help you. Contact me on skype @ gfleetwood4 to discuss your immediate needs.
gfleetwood4 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
Roby
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
check okpay.com
Roby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:37 AM   #4
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
We can definitely work something out. We have been in the industry since 1998 and have never missed a payment. I can also offer you a promotional rate for signing up. Send me an email and we can discuss the details.
JasonCollins is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:00 AM   #5
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I suggest GXBill. Seems to work cool for me! I remember making 7 sales the day I started working with them lol

Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:12 AM   #6
Ager
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Check PayTechnique.com
Ager is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:01 AM   #7
smashits
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Have you tried CCBill or Paxum?

Maybe they can help
smashits is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:51 PM   #8
achristopher
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCollins View Post
We can definitely work something out. We have been in the industry since 1998 and have never missed a payment. I can also offer you a promotional rate for signing up. Send me an email and we can discuss the details.
I sent you an email. No response..
achristopher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:09 AM   #9
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I sent you an email. No response..
Sorry about that... I found your mail in my spam folder and all last week I was out of the office on vacation. I will write you back now.
JasonCollins is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:08 PM   #10
sean playboys
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
shoot me an email when you can, [email protected]
sean playboys is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:33 PM   #11
GamesRevenue

Industry Role:
You might consider Epoch.

Sign up with our affiliate programm and make a good profit with our hot new games!
GamesRevenue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #12
Payza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Payza now processes for adult, CC and ewallet with more services coming. Send an email to sales [at] payza [dot] com if you're still looking.

Skype ID: payzasales
Payza is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 07:14 AM   #13
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Both CCBill and Epoch are reputable, but I'm not sure there are any out there with no annual fee. Be careful with Payza, I was looking into them but found too much negative feedback as they were rebranded to get away from it when they were previously AlertPay.

I'm not saying they'll rip you off or anything, just be careful.

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:22 AM   #14
Payza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDuckworth View Post
Both CCBill and Epoch are reputable, but I'm not sure there are any out there with no annual fee. Be careful with Payza, I was looking into them but found too much negative feedback as they were rebranded to get away from it when they were previously AlertPay.

The platform name changed from Alertpay to Payza when the company was bought out, that was over 2 years ago.

Skype ID: payzasales
Payza is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:04 AM   #15
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

If you come with previous processing history we will waive the fee with our Premium program.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:36 AM   #16
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Sorry about that... I found your mail in my spam folder and all last week I was out of the office on vacation. I will write you back now.
I hear Epoch now is using PayPal, Verotel a Bitcoin . Any plans to hook up Pay Pal?
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 03:29 PM   #17
johnuno11
Confirmed User

Quote:
PowerPay.Biz will accept you for sure. Rates are around 2.4 - 6% depending on your volume
Old 01-27-2015, 04:58 AM   #18
iamBoogieman
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Ccbill.
iamBoogieman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 03:24 AM   #19
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I hear Epoch now is using PayPal, Verotel a Bitcoin . Any plans to hook up Pay Pal?
The last I knew, PayPal was running a pilot with Epoch. So no, not at the present time.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:19 AM   #20
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
The last I knew, PayPal was running a pilot with Epoch. So no, not at the present time.
The "pilot has landed successfully" as per a thread here on GFY....
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #21
sean playboys
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
email me when you can, i have a solution for you, [email protected]
sean playboys is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:16 AM   #22
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
The "pilot has landed successfully" as per a thread here on GFY....
Still trying to have the Epoch man to show me where the link is on their website. So far he is just pointing me to a press release will update here once I know more.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:02 AM   #23
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
Still trying to have the Epoch man to show me where the link is on their website. So far he is just pointing me to a press release will update here once I know more.
Still trying to find out a link to Epoch site PayPal announcement. Instead of a simple link the Epoch man is just condensing a refuses to tell me where on his site this PayPal is..... i believe Jason here ( I refer to as a Verotel man) is correct. With the attitude Epoch man has I would stay with Verotel... At least he has a straight answers.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:17 AM   #24
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
Still trying to find out a link to Epoch site PayPal announcement. Instead of a simple link the Epoch man is just condensing a refuses to tell me where on his site this PayPal is..... i believe Jason here ( I refer to as a Verotel man) is correct. With the attitude Epoch man has I would stay with Verotel... At least he has a straight answers.
A lot of scorn heaped on me by Epoch man buddies but still NOT a simple link, go figure.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:05 AM   #25
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Old 02-18-2015, 09:00 AM   #26
celandina

Industry Role:
Have now read enough "here and there" by now to conclude that the PayPal connection with Epoch is the way to go, but your bitcoin may give them a run for the money but it is a way off in the future. I think you should approach Pay Pal also and so should CCBiil and the rest....
Old 02-19-2015, 02:04 AM   #27
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
As soon as PayPal opens this up for the general pop, we'll have it in the next 15 minutes!
Old 02-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #28
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
As soon as PayPal opens this up for the general pop, we'll have it in the next 15 minutes!
What is it that these guys know the rest of you big and established companies do not? Maybe you guys can get together get a good lawyer and invoke the Sherman Act ? And make them open it to all ?
Old 02-24-2015, 02:41 AM   #29
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
What is it that these guys know the rest of you big and established companies do not? Maybe you guys can get together get a good lawyer and invoke the Sherman Act ? And make them open it to all ?
From what I understood, this was a pilot/test. If they are going to offer it to everyone, then you can certainly count us in! ;)
Old 02-24-2015, 09:08 AM   #30
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
From what I understood, this was a pilot/test. If they are going to offer it to everyone, then you can certainly count us in! ;)
Like a shy girl waiting to be asked to dance No ! Grab them by the balls and drag them to the dance floor.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:41 AM   #31
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Like a shy girl waiting to be asked to dance No ! Grab them by the balls and drag them to the dance floor.
I will pass that up to the powers that be!
Old 02-25-2015, 08:20 AM   #32
MrPay
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hello achristopher,

Why don't you try something powerful and flexible! We have built amazing set of APIs capable of handling every billing experience, product or service you can find. We have created a platform that redefines flexibility and robustness. We added powerful tools and features to keep your developers happy.

Fees: 2.95% and 0.25 euro per transaction.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Lucas

Email: [email protected]

SecurionPay is a cross-device, online and mobile based payment gateway that offers merchants, developers and end-users friendly and simple card payment experience. Set of clean and robust APIs is capable of supporting any payment scenario in the most secure and easy way.
SecurionPay stand-alone gateway provides fast and limitless integration possibilities. Embedded payment form and advanced Checkout (pop-up) simplify enduser flow and are designed to increase conversion rapidly. FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY SIMPLIFIED
MrPay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:32 AM   #33
ravenazrael
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Why some ppl talk about processors that charge around 5% or less. Why di segpay, ccbill and epoch charge 14%? What is the add on they give??
ravenazrael is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:21 AM   #34
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
I will pass that up to the powers that be!
I like you Jason, but when you were Dutch company you had " balls", now as American one you are still good but so politically correct you are like CNN ..... Guy is on video putting a back pack among the crowd at the Boston marathon, he admits he did, it yet CNN still calls him an "alleged" bomber.
...............same " as the powers at be" at Verotel still calling this Epoch deal with Pay Pal as an " alleged" deal.

As I said somewhere here ( using Saturday Night Live analogy) can you spell " wimps" ?
Old 03-06-2015, 05:16 PM   #35
Mobius Matt
Only here for the GIFS

Industry Role:
Mobius Payments has been serving Mainstream and Adult businesses and helping these businesses increase top-line revenues for over 15 years.haha

If you have any questions, please reach out.

Im here to help.

http://mobiuspay.com "Infinite Payment Possibilites" [email protected]
310.773.3410 x 504 SKYPE:MDMUND
Mobius Matt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:38 PM   #36
AdultMerchantServices

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenazrael View Post
Why some ppl talk about processors that charge around 5% or less. Why di segpay, ccbill and epoch charge 14%? What is the add on they give??
They do their own underwriting so they can push through accounts. The negative is the fact that they charge huge rates....then retain customer billing information. So when a merchant realizes they are paying too much, they can not take their business elsewhere without signing up all their customers again. That's how they can hold merchants so long.
AdultMerchantServices is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:41 PM   #37
AdultMerchantServices

Industry Role:
If you apply at adultmerchantservices.com - we don't charge any application fees. Our fees generally fall in the 1%-2% range. We have been selling now for about 10 years and we only do adult. Call us 1-877-488-8885.
AdultMerchantServices is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 01:30 AM   #38
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I like you Jason, but when you were Dutch company you had " balls", now as American one you are still good but so politically correct you are like CNN ..... Guy is on video putting a back pack among the crowd at the Boston marathon, he admits he did, it yet CNN still calls him an "alleged" bomber.
...............same " as the powers at be" at Verotel still calling this Epoch deal with Pay Pal as an " alleged" deal.

As I said somewhere here ( using Saturday Night Live analogy) can you spell " wimps" ?
Man, we are totally Dutch, except maybe for me! I am an American, now living in AMS.

The company did decide at one point to move to SFO, then our CEO (Dutch guy) decided he preferred living in AMS vs. SFO and we moved back. We still have a team in the states, but they are mostly tech/end-user support.

Verotel is talking to PayPal and as soon as we can add it, we definitely will. If PayPal were offering this up to other IPSP's, I have to believe that CCBill would also be carrying it. It is not that we don't want it, it is just when can we offer it...
Old 06-11-2015, 08:26 AM   #39
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
Man, we are totally Dutch, except maybe for me! I am an American, now living in AMS.

The company did decide at one point to move to SFO, then our CEO (Dutch guy) decided he preferred living in AMS vs. SFO and we moved back. We still have a team in the states, but they are mostly tech/end-user support.

Verotel is talking to PayPal and as soon as we can add it, we definitely will. If PayPal were offering this up to other IPSP's, I have to believe that CCBill would also be carrying it. It is not that we don't want it, it is just when can we offer it...

My view? There are three medals in all topics Gold, Silver and Bronze.... I do not care about who is better but right now gold = Pay Pal and the is Epoch.. You and CCBill can fight over the Bronze and Silver ... All others may be good but no medals.

And as I paraphrase from my other post, Bitcoin ( so far) does not qualify for a medal standing

As to the US vs Holland issue lets leave for now I am in Italy on holidays for 7 weeks and a good bottle of Brunello is more important to me then Pay Pal

So back to you then
Old 06-12-2015, 01:11 AM   #40
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Enjoy your holiday!

I would like to know and maybe it's better to take this part of the convo offline, but I am interested in knowing what your ratio is with V/MC standalone Vs. PayPal?
Old 06-12-2015, 06:41 AM   #41
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
Enjoy your holiday!

I would like to know and maybe it's better to take this part of the convo offline, but I am interested in knowing what your ratio is with V/MC standalone Vs. PayPal?
Will go there offline after I come back..As to your question. This is not the part I do, I am more of the content guy .... But will not forget and get the right folks introduced to you.

Old 06-12-2015, 08:10 PM   #42
jacklck

Industry Role:
So basically which merchant service did you end up going with?
jacklck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:27 AM   #43
celandina

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklck View Post
So basically which merchant service did you end up going with?

I am with one of the big 3..... It could even be Jason
Old 06-15-2015, 10:29 AM   #44
gourl

Industry Role:
You can add Bitcoin Gateway also. 5-10% of people pay in bitcoins.

For example, see GoUrl.io - anonymous bitcoin gateway for adult websites.
gourl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 03:01 PM   #45
Victor Credo

Industry Role:
Which payment gateway would allow to receive a payment by a credit card from both America and Europe to an individual seller (Not a company)?
Victor Credo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:23 PM   #46
Aprice

Industry Role:
Email me at [email protected]. International cards are not a problem but I would need to know more info about this case.
Aprice is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:03 PM   #47
lee.bizness

Industry Role:
Quote:

If you are looking for a one stop solution. OrbitalPay can provide you with gateway services a MID and customer service.

With the most competitive rates in the industry and over 15 years of service we are happy to help you in anyway we can.

Please send me your contact info and I will reach out as soon as possible.

email: [email protected]

The only true syrup is Canadian Maple
lee.bizness is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 01:16 AM   #48
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Credo View Post
Which payment gateway would allow to receive a payment by a credit card from both America and Europe to an individual seller (Not a company)?
We can allow you to receive payments via credit card from both EU and the USA. Send me an email and I can make you an offer.
Old 07-24-2015, 01:08 AM   #49
coolandrew
Confirmed User

Quote:

I use EPOCH and it's great. The annual fee is not for Epoch but to accept credit cards and if you have a good turnover it's free.

The problem with EPOCH is that they pay the webmasters only with wire transfer and if you live outside USA the fees are really too hight.
coolandrew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 11:06 PM   #50
royce.dietrich

Industry Role:
Quote:
PaySpacelv can be as one of the options too. PaySpacelv provides the most outstanding web-based e-commerce technical services. They have set up the standard of extraordinary efficiency and highest results for the merchants and financial institutions of all types across the globe.
royce.dietrich is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >