Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:09 AM   #51
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
FIFTY hot comments
Old 10-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #52
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
another 100 bucks off the last few I have.
Old 10-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #53
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
just about giving the last ones I have away. Unreal deal
Old 10-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #54
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Trick or treat. I have a neat video for that also
Old 10-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #55
Parallax

Industry Role:
I'll take the treat can you e-mail me the price?? Thanks - info (at) bestanalsite.com
Parallax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:12 AM   #56
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax View Post
I'll take the treat can you e-mail me the price?? Thanks - info (at) bestanalsite.com
just now saw this. Emailing you now
Old 11-03-2013, 09:44 AM   #57
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
adding more pictures to this package
Old 11-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #58
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
Incredibly stuff and so affordable!
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #59
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyRob View Post
Incredibly stuff and so affordable!
tell me about it
Old 11-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #60
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
adding 600 more pictures that I found to this deal.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:17 AM   #61
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbien View Post
Hi, awesome deal, just emailed you from (benbggw-at-gmail) asking about price and for video samples.
I tried to email you back but it doesn't work \
Old 12-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #62
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
cyber monday
Old 12-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #63
postalsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
good price
postalsex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:10 AM   #64
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by postalsex View Post
good price
Just a few left, still finishing up on what I think will be my best stuff yet
Old 01-02-2014, 08:50 PM   #65
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
I still have some of these left.
Just about giving them away.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:00 PM   #66
myleene
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just sent you a message from Myleene[at]reallyhotstuff.com.
myleene is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:04 PM   #67
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myleene View Post
Just sent you a message from Myleene[at]reallyhotstuff.com.
e-mailed you back and the rest. More replies then I have licenses to sell
Old 01-07-2014, 08:16 AM   #68
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
sold another one. E-mailed the rest back.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:26 AM   #69
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
another one gone. 3 to 5 left after replies.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #70
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
ok I just went back and checked my records, As of this very minute I have sold 14 of these and Rob F. has sold 1. I have a few e-mails coming and going from people right now but those have not been closed.
Old 02-04-2014, 09:28 AM   #71
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian837 View Post
ok I just went back and checked my records, As of this very minute I have sold 14 of these and Rob F. has sold 1. I have a few e-mails coming and going from people right now but those have not been closed.
another one sold. 4 left
Old 02-17-2014, 07:59 AM   #72
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
hit the wrong one but they are the same anyway
Old 03-03-2014, 06:49 AM   #73
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
MARCH and get the last 4 that are left
Old 03-03-2014, 07:52 AM   #74
DigitalPimpNetwork
Digital Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
MARCH and get the last 4 that are left
Send me the pricing and details to admin*at*dirtydirtyangels.com
DigitalPimpNetwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #75
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydirtyangels View Post
Send me the pricing and details to admin*at*dirtydirtyangels.com
sending email now
Old 03-05-2014, 12:28 AM   #76
rojersy

Industry Role:
Pricing and details, please, to rojersy*at*gmail.com
rojersy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #77
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rojersy View Post
Pricing and details, please, to rojersy*at*gmail.com
sorry I think I just saw this. Not sure but I still have 4 left I think. At least 3
Old 04-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #78
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
never heard from the last 3 who posted in this thread. I still have 4 left
Old 05-19-2014, 11:53 PM   #79
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
4 left still....
Old 05-20-2014, 08:31 AM   #80
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
great content.Good luck
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:32 AM   #81
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
my ICQ will not start so if you sent a message in the last 2 weeks I did not get it. E-mail me or post here to get the last few. Just about giving them away so I can close this semi-ex deal and pack it up
Old 07-06-2014, 02:09 PM   #82
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
July is here! I have 4 left to get rid of and will have another 200+ scenes done real soon!
Old 07-21-2014, 06:47 PM   #83
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
700 dollars shipped on a USB 3.0 hard drive. The drive is 100 bucks so if you want to send me your own I will return it with the content on it and you can save 100 dollars.
That is less then 3 bucks a scene for semi-exclusive content and thousands of pictures too. Not on tube sites, exclusive girls that only work with me. Fresh faces and we already have 140+ scenes filmed for the next package that will only be sold to the people who buy this package also.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:56 AM   #84
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
500 dollars, what do I have to do to get rid of the last four licenses? It cost over 100 just for the hard drive and shipping LOL.
500 bucks gives you over 200 scenes with girls that are exclusive to me and only work for me. Hardcore and all kinds of videos real creampies, facials, BJ, anal, BG, BBG, BGG, GGGGG, GGGG, GGG, GG solo masturbation all kinds of sex videos and even a few fetish as well. Over 6000 high quality pictures.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:07 PM   #85
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
I still have this content shot by me. Good stuff
Old 10-22-2015, 11:10 PM   #86
Fenris Wolf
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Send me more details. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:35 AM   #87
Ramirez
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
tight pussies!
Ramirez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:49 AM   #88
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris Wolf View Post
Send me more details. Thanks.
email sent
Old 10-26-2015, 10:34 AM   #89
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
It's a great package of content and deal!

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:43 PM   #90
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
It's a great package of content and deal!
almost have to give it away these days. Remember back when I sold one for 45K , the good old days
Old 11-16-2015, 09:51 AM   #91
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Who buys the rights to content? Anyone know of a good company? Set it up and I will give you a cut
Old 11-16-2015, 10:53 AM   #92
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Who buys the rights to content? Anyone know of a good company? Set it up and I will give you a cut
Just ICQ'd you some info.

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:20 AM   #93
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
Very hot models so I like the content.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:08 AM   #94
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Just ICQ'd you some info.
Can you email it to me please. I can't remember my password and can't login
Old 11-25-2015, 03:20 PM   #95
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:

She is doing the dance to sell the content
Old 11-25-2015, 03:27 PM   #96
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:

She is doing the dance to sell the content
Happy Dance, like Snoopy!
{Did you get that info via e-mail?}

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

Old 12-07-2015, 07:23 AM   #97
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Happy Dance, like Snoopy!
{Did you get that info via e-mail?}
I just found it. Some days I get 200 spam (one every five minutes) and other days I get none at all.
Thanks. I will check it out
Old 12-09-2015, 06:12 AM   #98
eric_wahlberg
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Seems to me professional escorts.
eric_wahlberg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 06:46 AM   #99
Penny24Seven
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_wahlberg View Post
Seems to me professional escorts.
LOL they are a group of best friends that make videos. They do not meet up with anyone.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:09 AM   #100
CamTraffic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
send me the details please? email below thanks

KWFinder is the only keyword tool in the universe you will ever need. Seriously

CamTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >