Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 03-18-2014, 06:28 AM   #1
TheArdent1

Industry Role:
New gTLDs - Can we advertise them?

I hope its okay to post this here. I have been scouring the forums to see if anybody has bought / sold any of the new top level domain names. I ask this as I am not sure if they even sell or if its against any rules to advertise them on here.

In my usual compulsive way I have rushed out and bought 10 domains, but after a discussion with my business partner we have decided that we will not be going down the adult themed route. I am happy to post them on here if its okay, but just wanted to check first.

Sorry I think I should have asked this is the rules section.

Last edited by TheArdent1; 03-18-2014 at 06:37 AM.. Reason: Add extra info
TheArdent1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:25 AM   #2
TheArdent1

Industry Role:
Okay I will assume its okay as not heard otherwise. In a nutshell I am new to selling domains and think I have fucked up royally with these. As stated above I rushed out when the new gTLDs launched and bought what I thought would be good domains. After falling out with my business partner over this, I really just want to get them off my books and hopefully get back what i paid if I can even sell them.

Domains are:

camsex.directory
freecamsex.directory
freesexcam.directory
freecamsex.today
freesexchat.directory
freesexchat.today
sexcam.directory
sexchat.directory
Can anyone tell me if these new domains without site or traffic are even sellable?

Should have added all domains are with 123 Reg and can be transferred internally until transfer lock expires due to them being new domains.

Last edited by TheArdent1; 03-18-2014 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: Add extra info
TheArdent1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #3
3xmedia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
all worthless, sorry.
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM   #4
TheArdent1

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
all worthless, sorry.
okay mate thanks for letting me know. Will probably just have to count my losses with these and learn a hard lesson. Appreciate your input.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:33 AM   #5
TheArdent1

Industry Role:

Forgot to ask, I have obviously messed up with these. Is there anything I could do to them to help at least get my money back. I am a hosting reseller and website designer so I could do a bit of work on them if that would help. I guess I still have a lot to learn if i am going to sell domains
Old 03-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #6
TheArdent1

Industry Role:
Is there anything I can do guys? I would be happy to just get back what I paid at about $30 each for them.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #7
John.
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Put up a white label cam site on each of them and add some back links to start with anyway.
Old 03-29-2014, 12:13 AM   #8
TheArdent1

Industry Role:
Thanks mate I appreciate your input. As I said I will do whatever I need to so I can at least pull my money back. Its been a bit of a hard lesson this one, but hopefully it may not be a total disaster.
Old 03-29-2014, 07:49 AM   #9
armysmoke
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArdent1 View Post
camsex.directory
freecamsex.directory
freesexcam.directory
freecamsex.today
freesexchat.directory
sexcam.directory
sexchat.directory
armysmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 01:47 PM   #10
TheArdent1

Industry Role:
If I include a new gTLD iwantsex.today would anyone be interested?
Old 04-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #11
TheArdent1

Industry Role:
Will take £250 for all the domains if anyone is interested
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >