Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-07-2010, 04:43 AM   #1
Choker
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
DO NOT withdraw all your money from Epass

If it's true wires and ACH withdrawals are going thru it is important that we don't make Epass insolvent. Withdraw half your money or just enough to make sure it is working. Just like any bank I highly doubt that Epass has enough cash to cover all the money in everyone's account at one time. We need Epass as much as they need us so let's support them by not taking everything out. As soon as I can confirm that ACH is working I will immedietly begin accepting epass payments again.

Need dating, cam, or tube traffic? I got it.http://http://www.chokertraffic.com

The Original http://www.chokertraffic.com/

Premium country pop-unders from $1.50 per k. I challenge you to compare this traffic to any other brokers.
http://www.chokertraffic.com/public/tabs.php?t=o
Choker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:45 AM   #2
DEA - banned for life
V.I.P.

Fuck that shit ! IF you can get your money...TAKE IT ALL Now!

epass didnt need your money to start there buissness..they shouldnt need your money to survive..

if my local bank didnt let me withdraw my funds for a week you think i would take out half when i could and leave the rest so my bank " MIGHT" make it in the future....ROFL ..thats some funny shit !!!!!!

SEE SIG -----v

Last edited by DEA - banned for life; 09-07-2010 at 04:51 AM..
DEA - banned for life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:47 AM   #3
Randy West
So Fucking Banned

Randy West is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:54 AM   #4
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just received 3 ACH withdrawl/deposits - appears to be business as usual so far on this side of things.

Brad
Old 09-07-2010, 05:01 AM   #5
erooup
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choker View Post
If it's true wires and ACH withdrawals are going thru it is important that we don't make Epass insolvent. Withdraw half your money or just enough to make sure it is working. Just like any bank I highly doubt that Epass has enough cash to cover all the money in everyone's account at one time. We need Epass as much as they need us so let's support them by not taking everything out. As soon as I can confirm that ACH is working I will immedietly begin accepting epass payments again.
Like Epassporte would do the same for you
erooup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:01 AM   #6
darksoul
Confirmed User

they need to fix this as soon as possible.
With every day they're losing trust and that will be very hard to regain.
darksoul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #7
securedata
So Fucking Banned

how can they be trusted with money when they give no updates
securedata is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:13 AM   #8
wizzart
scriptmaster

Industry Role:
Yes, this is 5th day, and all my optimism going away... but I still believe it will be happy end
wizzart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:18 AM   #9
spacedog
Yes that IS me. Bitch.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
they need to fix this as soon as possible.
With every day they're losing trust and that will be very hard to regain.
Today is the first business day after it's happened... It's been a long and frustrating weekend for everyone. Let's see what happens today. It's only 5:17am for ePassport
spacedog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:19 AM   #10
GetSCORECash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Brad, can you confirm it was from epass?
| Naughty Foot Jobs | Linsey's World | Busty Arianna Sinn | Get SCORE Cash |
GetSCORECash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:28 AM   #11
ottopottomouse
She is ugly, bad luck.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Don't take all your money out let me get at mine first????
Old 09-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #12
Inter-Sex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I understand every one is nervus and paranoid,
but we talking about business here.

Fact is, today is the first business day after the frozenday,
so peeps, stop please with being paranoid, and do your work like always.
I think we "need" to give it some businessdays. Just my 2 cents.

~ Renaldo,

(And yes, i have enough tied up in epass)
Inter-Sex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:36 AM   #13
TheDA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'd be pulling anything of worth out for sure.
TheDA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:36 AM   #14
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
I just received 3 ACH withdrawl/deposits - appears to be business as usual so far on this side of things.

Brad
Brad comes through with a little light at the end of the tunnel.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:37 AM   #15
minicivan
Confirmed User

You should take all your money from epass because everyone is taking all they money from epass. Because all sponsors stop working with epass. They already done. Not taking you money would be stupider than having money in epass account to start with.
minicivan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:45 AM   #16
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I posted on one of the other hundred threads that I made a test withdrawal to registered debit card on Friday 3rd and it has already appeared on my UK bank statement dated 4th September (although I didn't look until today so I don't know if it arrived that day or was just back value dated).

Either way it proves the process is working, and I will continue to accept epassporte.
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:46 AM   #17
IllTestYourGirls
Ah My Balls

Industry Role:
Quote:

Brad
I am assuming from epassporte or you would not have posted in this thread?
Old 09-07-2010, 05:49 AM   #18
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by minicivan View Post
Because all sponsors stop working with epass.
?????????
Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #19
jalami
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Brad
I can also confirm that this morning I just received an ACH withdrawal from my epass wallet that I asked for on Thursday night after hearing about the epass debacle.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:54 AM   #20
Nikki_Licks
Confirmed User

Quote:
Would you leave your money in a bank that these type of issues? I think most people would be at the door come the next business day of business, to withdraw their money....
Old 09-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #21
minicivan
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
?????????
I mean that webmasters all change it as payment option for sponsor payments because of this. How ever you looking at it they are going to lose lot of business and that also make your money at risk when company is at risk as OP want to stop.
minicivan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #22
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
You are missinformed. Epass is not a bank. They should, at all times, HAVE the whole money in the account. The banks go insolvent because they actually use your money to roll it and make more money, they give out loans etc etc. Epass has none of that. Why on earth would they be "insolvent" if everyone took out the money and epass was not doing shady shit.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #23
IllTestYourGirls
Ah My Balls

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalami View Post
I can also confirm that this morning I just received an ACH withdrawal from my epass wallet that I asked for on Thursday night after hearing about the epass debacle.
Kick ass!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #24
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
... And here we go 9am Eastern. I think the next 24 hours will determine the future of Epassporte. They'd be smart to fix this by then or at least release a statement with more details on why this happened.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:05 AM   #25
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Epassporte is not a bank. If I had a ton of money in there right now, I damn sure would be taking it all out asap...survival of the fittest.
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #26
e-god
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by minicivan View Post
You should take all your money from epass because everyone is taking all they money from epass. Because all sponsors stop working with epass. They already done. Not taking you money would be stupider than having money in epass account to start with.
You would jump from the skyscraper if everyone is jumping?? It's just the herd instinct.

All sponsors just suspended their payouts to epass till issue will be solved and I have no doubt that everything will be fine.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:19 AM   #27
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Quote:

Brad
Quote:

Sweeeet news!!! ;)

Last edited by Matyko; 09-07-2010 at 06:21 AM..
Matyko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:27 AM   #28
Agent 488

Industry Role:
michael said this was the most correct post.

https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=17464554&postcount=877

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultEUhost View Post
Visa debit cards are issued by Visa through financial institutions, mostly banks. These cards are linked to a corporate account which needs to be funded equally or more of the combined balances on the cards. So if you have 100 cards out there with a combined balance of let's say 50k, the bank who issued those cards has a bank account somewhere with a balance of 50k.
so they should have your deposit plus extra. our money should be safe.

they are not a bank lending money.
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:35 AM   #29
Jack Sparrow
Almost goners..

Industry Role:
Quote:
Fuck you dumbass.
I think I will decide if I take MY money out of there or not.

YOU will probably be the first guy cleaning your account dry, the second they post you can get to your funds.

I cant withdraw because i have everything on the vv, but if i where them, i would be cleaning it out right this minute.

Ps. not saying epass wont fix the problem, i hope they will, and i trust michael.
Jack Sparrow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #30
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
ACH withdrawals from the wallet seem fine, I received mine too
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:50 AM   #31
Sausage
Confirmed User

Screw that ... the moment i can get my money out .. if i ever can ... I am getting it all out before others do. I could care less if epass goes down as long as I get my money first

I am concerned for the plight of my fellow webmaster as much as he is concerned for mine....
Sausage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:50 AM   #32
hawkadu
Confirmed User

Great news that epass is still alive and sending transfers. I'm sure Chris Mallick will make it right!
hawkadu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:53 AM   #33
artwilliams
Confirmed User

Quote:
ePassporte is NOT a bank. It does not take customer deposits and make loans. Revenue is made solely by charging service fees. If it does not have enough money to pay all balances outstanding then something funny is going on. Please, correct me if I am wrong.
artwilliams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:53 AM   #34
DEA - banned for life
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
Screw that ... the moment i can get my money out .. if i ever can ... I am getting it all out before others do. I could care less if epass goes down as long as I get my money first

I am concerned for the plight of my fellow webmaster as much as he is concerned for mine....
by far the second best post in this thread...mine (#2)..being the first .

see sig---v
DEA - banned for life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:57 AM   #35
2intense

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #36
minicivan
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-god View Post
You would jump from the skyscraper if everyone is jumping?? It's just the herd instinct.

All sponsors just suspended their payouts to epass till issue will be solved and I have no doubt that everything will be fine.
I am smart enough to not be caught on a leaking boat to begin with. I'm smart enough to get off when it obviously sinking. So many here love their cheap seat on the Titanic.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #37
Agent 488

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by artwilliams View Post
ePassporte is NOT a bank. It does not take customer deposits and make loans. Revenue is made solely by charging service fees. If it does not have enough money to pay all balances outstanding then something funny is going on. Please, correct me if I am wrong.
read my above post.
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:59 AM   #38
CaptainHowdy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkadu View Post
Great news that epass is still alive and sending transfers. I'm sure Chris Mallick will make it right!
!
Old 09-07-2010, 07:12 AM   #39
Fat Panda
Porn is Dead. Move along.

Industry Role:
fuck epassporte
Fat Panda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:20 AM   #40
quiet
we'll miss you our friend. RIP

Industry Role:
yeah, there's a brillant idea.
quiet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:23 AM   #41
DateDoc
Outside looking in.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottopottomouse View Post
Don't take all your money out let me get at mine first????
Sounds about right! Either that or - I have too much in epass so if you fuck epass you fuck me!
Old 09-07-2010, 07:24 AM   #42
kacy
Confirmed User

We also received ACH wire deposit today as well.
kacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:27 AM   #43
AFSC
#1 for Content Licensing

Industry Role:
Wonderful that widrawals from the wallet based system are working..... But the virtual Visa section is still frozen, so in reality nothing has changed. Michael said from the get go that wallet transfers were unaffected.... So glad to see he was on the money with that.problem remains we have no updates or timetables on the Visa system withdrawals. :-(
AFSC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #44
advrtz-chad

epass will be insolvent by the end by the end of the month. Nobody will use them ever again. I would grab your cash and run. If they were a real company they would be covering everyones cash that's in virtual visa's since its really not our problem. Knowing them they act like a bank and have leverages our cash a couple times over.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #45
BIGTYMER
Junior Achiever

Industry Role:
Quote:
No, you're right. They make their money on processing and fees.
BIGTYMER is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:35 AM   #46
Net Money
Confirmed User

Quote:
BINGO !!! and the fact that they cannot wire or send a check right now for all funds leads me to believe that there is obviously WAY more to this BS visa story.
Net Money is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:44 AM   #47
The Duck
Adult Content Provider

Industry Role:
That is actually a pretty good idea. But I will not comply, epass fucked up and if this is the cannonball that will sink the ship so be it.
The Duck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:54 AM   #48
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

This is the adult industry foo.

As you can see from the replies in this thread, the norm hold true. Every many for himself. Regardless of the long term outcomes of the company, or the ripple effect through the industry.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #49
kristin
GOO!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by securedata View Post
how can they be trusted with money when they give no updates
Because they probably aren't getting many updates either - it was a long, holiday weekend. I'm pretty sure the VISA department they need was enjoying their time off.

"Usually only fat guys have the kind of knowledge and ability that Kristin has."
kristin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:34 AM   #50
Jman
Special Ops Consultant

Industry Role:
No need as all the money froze in VV by EPASSPORTE and not Visa will cover their ass. Why do you think we can't USE their in house transfer system to transfer money in VV to Wallet???
email: [email protected]
TG: @jman1216
Jman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >