Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #1
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Opera presto update! Any hardcore opera browser fans? :)

http://blogs.opera.com/desktop/2014/04/opera-12-17/

Small update, but it was a nice moment, real opera browser is not forgotten

Any other opera fans on 12.15/12.17 version?
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:25 AM   #2
california
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Version 12 rocks. Too bad they decided to kill it and replace it with a completely worthless POS
california is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:51 AM   #3
Tom.K
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
using opera from version 3.20... still on 12.17, that new version 20 sucks

*** Non-Exclusive content package on sale - contact me for info ***
Tom.K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:08 AM   #4
Chosen

Industry Role:
Opera Presto rocks
Chosen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
I use opera as my second browser i still prefer G.chrome as my first one
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #6
Paul&John
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Nice, just updated
Old 04-24-2014, 01:53 PM   #7
rockeru
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Best browser ever created. The new version is made for the stupid people and unfortunately won't be getting the same features and settings as the old Opera.
rockeru is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:12 PM   #8
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo22 View Post
I use opera as my second browser i still prefer G.chrome as my first one
That is rather rare. I never heard of that. Usually Opera browser users are opera fans and use it as primary browser. And then use secondary (ff/chrome) when some sites are having issues running on Opera presto.
I never heard of someone using it the other way around. I mean if you prefer chrome/ff to opera presto what is the point to even keep it as secondary?
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #9
mineistaken

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockeru View Post
Best browser ever created. The new version is made for the stupid people and unfortunately won't be getting the same features and settings as the old Opera.
Too bad some sites are not optimized for presto... Example - godaddy domain management, some features (locking, transferring or something along those lines - I have to load up FF in order to transfer names) just do not show up.
Old 04-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #10
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
I used to love Oprea for running all my TGP sites. It was the only browser you could set up multiple saved tabs. I used to have tabs set to open all the trade scripts at once. Another to open all the TGP scripts and then a few other randoms ones.

I haven't used it much since then, it I always keep it installed.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:26 PM   #11
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Still using ver 12.15 here.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >