Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:15 AM   #1
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
New Ebola Cases May Soon Reach 10,000 a Week, Officials Predict

thoughts on this ???

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/15/wo...rica.html?_r=0

heard on the radio that hospitals are saying it would bankrupt a hospital to comply with Ebola safety protocols... takes 20 people to treat one patient in ICU...whoa!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-qa.html#model

Last edited by Grapesoda; 10-15-2014 at 05:17 AM..
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:18 AM   #2
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
What in Jesus fuck is that graphic supposed to explain?
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:20 AM   #3
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Ebola scares the fuck out of me, I hope it never comes to Australia.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 05:30 AM   #4
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
What in Jesus fuck is that graphic supposed to explain?
it explains why Africans like orange dots...WTF? you stupid or what?
Old 10-15-2014, 05:33 AM   #5
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
it explains why Africans like orange dots...WTF? you stupid or what?
Unless you click the link it's hard to understand what it means. You fuckin inbred or what?
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:05 AM   #6
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
Unless you click the link it's hard to understand what it means. You fuckin inbred or what?
DAD!!!!! is that you!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:09 AM   #7
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
If that is true, week after that number will be much bigger

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 06:38 AM   #8
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeandsee View Post
If that is true, week after that number will be much bigger
they don't seem to be able to get a handle on this for sure... not going to be a good thing I'm thinking.... time for laying in some supplies I guess, figure 60 days... fortunately I live in the country, with a long ass drive way up a hill and around a corner
Old 10-15-2014, 08:02 AM   #9
C4W
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
All have talked it Down for the beginning not thinking about how crasy it Can get. Its out if hand now and how Will it be with 100.000 infected. WHO Said the other Day it only gotten 1/4 of they money they need.

Buy Quality Links Deal 1 - Buy Quality Links Deal 2 - Buy Quality Links Deal 3
C4W is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 08:26 AM   #10
Grapesoda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4W View Post
All have talked it Down for the beginning not thinking about how crasy it Can get. Its out if hand now and how Will it be with 100.000 infected. WHO Said the other Day it only gotten 1/4 of they money they need.
the healthcare system here couldn't handle more than 25 patients across the country
Old 10-15-2014, 08:38 AM   #11
SuckOnThis
So Fucking Banned

You guys are victims of a bored media...........

SuckOnThis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 08:43 AM   #12
Due
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
thoughts on this ???

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/15/wo...rica.html?_r=0

heard on the radio that hospitals are saying it would bankrupt a hospital to comply with Ebola safety protocols... takes 20 people to treat one patient in ICU...whoa!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-qa.html#model

It might be required with 20 people to treat one patient but I'm sure those 20 people would be able to treat more than 1 patient. The more people that is infected the cheaper it will be to treat them
Due is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 01:19 PM   #13
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
You guys are victims of a bored media...........

That graphic stops at 800. There are over 4000 dead now from this current outbreak, pushing 10,000 infected and rapidly spreading. If it does get to 10,000 per week, that is beyond containment, treatment, or hope. Most people die from Ebola, and they can not manufacturer these experimental drugs fast enough to help that many people, not to mention the cost.

While it can be argued that half a million people died last year from malaria on a global scale, or mass deaths from any other illness such as cancer or heart related issues, none of them are spread from person to person via a sneeze, or cause you to bleed out of every orifice in your body until you die. Ebola is probably one of the worst ways to die, thus the fear.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:24 PM   #14
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Borders should have been closed weeks ago. This needed to be contained at the fucking source.
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:31 PM   #15
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
and just when I was about to launch a chain of soup restaurants named "a bowl of soup!"
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:35 PM   #16
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Now a second nurse who treated the dead Libyan who never should have been allowed to board a plane has been diagnosed positive. This is after she traveled by air from Texas to Cleveland and back.

Anyone in charge of this shit in our country?
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:10 PM   #17
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole

Industry Role:
Good! Time to thin the herd!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:14 PM   #18
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Not sure about anyone else... But I'm prepared. I am not all about "the world is about to end" but I am all about being prepared for "anything". Don't think it will happen to you? Sure sure, you keep believing that.

The earthquake in 1989, no power for three days.... Sounds easy until you figure out what do you eat when you can't cook for three days - and most of your food just went bad in the first eight hours. Since then I've always stocked lots of canned goods and water.

A few years ago we had that propane train fire here in town - and they evacuated 3/4 of the town. Think about it for a moment - what do you do when they knock on your door and tell you that you have only fifteen minutes to leave your house for the next week.

The past week I've invested some time into stocking up more canned goods and water than normal. If shit goes downhill and they tell us not to leave our house for two weeks I am prepared.

And well armed too.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:24 PM   #19
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Not sure about anyone else... But I'm prepared. I am not all about "the world is about to end" but I am all about being prepared for "anything". Don't think it will happen to you? Sure sure, you keep believing that.

The earthquake in 1989, no power for three days.... Sounds easy until you figure out what do you eat when you can't cook for three days - and most of your food just went bad in the first eight hours. Since then I've always stocked lots of canned goods and water.

A few years ago we had that propane train fire here in town - and they evacuated 3/4 of the town. Think about it for a moment - what do you do when they knock on your door and tell you that you have only fifteen minutes to leave your house for the next week.

The past week I've invested some time into stocking up more canned goods and water than normal. If shit goes downhill and they tell us not to leave our house for two weeks I am prepared.

And well armed too.

you're prepared for ebola? How did you go about that?
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #20
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post

Anyone in charge of this shit in our country?
Not really, but that could change in 2016
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 03:47 PM   #21
SuckOnThis
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post

While it can be argued that half a million people died last year from malaria on a global scale, or mass deaths from any other illness such as cancer or heart related issues, none of them are spread from person to person via a sneeze, or cause you to bleed out of every orifice in your body until you die. Ebola is probably one of the worst ways to die, thus the fear.

I would much rather die from ebola than cancer. With ebola you suffer for a week or two and thats it, cancer you suffer for months and months and die. I've watched people die from cancer and it aint pretty.
SuckOnThis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >