Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-07-2014, 05:55 PM   #1
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
New Affiliate Network 60+ Adult PPL Offers

Hello Everyone,

I was wanting to let everyone know about our new affiliate network OfferGrind.com. We have 60+ adult PPL offers in niches such as general adult offers, adult dating, adult gay dating offers, and adult cam offers. We offer top industry payouts, with rates as high as $6.00 per SOI.

Here is what you can expect while working with OfferGrind...

? Achieve maximum ROI, with top converting offers that actually convert
? 100?s of international mainstream & adult offers
? Industry leading support
? Real time, and accurate reporting
? Peace of mind, as we offer on time payments that you can bank on

We would love a chance to earn your business, and prove to you why we are the best.

Get your grind on today, at OfferGrind.com!
OfferGrindScott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
congrats on the launch, it looks very similar to crak, are you part of them?

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #3
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thank you! No we are a completely different network.
OfferGrindScott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
Mediamix
Dutch Webmaster!

Industry Role:
Congrats indeed!
Old 10-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #5
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Gonna check it soon.
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:27 PM   #6
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks everyone on the congrats! Most of our offers do not have any lead caps, so we do not limit or hinder your earnings potential. Also some of our cam offers start out as high as $4 per lead.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #7
Jay - SMASH
Custom User Title

Industry Role:
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. This gonna be good lol

http://crakrevenue.com/
Jay - SMASH is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:00 PM   #8
Niktamer
Lord of the Leads

Industry Role:
Kind of flattering.

Mind showing us what are those cams offers.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:41 PM   #9
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
@ Jay and Nick.. no imitation...and I am sorry to hear you guys don't like competition. I am sure we wont impede your business too much.....
Old 10-07-2014, 08:20 PM   #10
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman85 View Post
@ Jay and Nick.. no imitation...and I am sorry to hear you guys don't like competition. I am sure we wont impede your business too much.....
Can you provide a few examples of your best performing offers?
BossDVDs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:53 PM   #11
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sure add me on Skype at scott.offergrind, or email me directly @ scott (at) offergrind.com. Lets chat more. Thanks
Old 10-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #12
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Sure add me on Skype at scott.offergrind, or email me directly @ scott (at) offergrind.com. Lets chat more. Thanks
Please just post them here so we can all see ...
BossDVDs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:17 PM   #13
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
By the way, your site looks messed up ... below is a screen shot of your menu when my browser is opened at a normal width

Old 10-07-2014, 09:30 PM   #14
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossDVDs View Post
By the way, your site looks messed up ... below is a screen shot of your menu when my browser is opened at a normal width

It is showing up fine for me at regular 100 resolution, but I do see anything past 110 res, the tabs slide under the logo, I will have our Developer look at it thanks for the tip. Below is screenshot at 100 resolution.

Last edited by OfferGrindScott; 10-07-2014 at 09:33 PM..
Old 10-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #15
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
It is showing up fine for me at regular 100 resolution, but I do see anything past 110 res, the tabs slide under the logo, I will have our Developer look at it thanks for the tip. Below is screenshot at 100 resolution.
I'm viewing at 100% resolution using Chrome. Besides, isn't this just a theme you purchased? I'd go back to whoever you bought it from and let them know it's fucked up.

So when do we get to see the offers? Please share a few of your top converting offers so the GFY community can discuss.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:46 PM   #16
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
No this is not just a theme we purchased. We are a private CPA network, and we do not just share our offers with the world. Like I said you can you message me if you are serious, and we can go into more detail. Thanks
Old 10-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #17
bluebook18
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
congrats on the launched looks good, will check you out
bluebook18 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #18
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebook18 View Post
congrats on the launched looks good, will check you out
Thanks, I appreciate it. Look forward to earning your business!
Old 10-07-2014, 09:57 PM   #19
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
No this is not just a theme we purchased. We are a private CPA network, and we do not just share our offers with the world. Like I said you can you message me if you are serious, and we can go into more detail. Thanks
Are you sure bro?

This is the theme your site is based on:

http://www.activeaxon.com/html/arwa/...-version1.html

You even have the ARWA logo here ON YOUR SERVER:

http://www.offergrind.com/images/logo1.png

But I know, I know ... I'm sure it's a rogue designer who must have screwed you. Well I'll upload a screen shot for you just so you have proof to show your "designer" that he's full of shit

Also, speaking of this designer ... your server is WIDE open as far as security is concerned. I'd be more than happy to help you fix your problems but (1) you're not sharing your offers publically and (2) I'm starting to sense that you're just a 1-man show trying to act tough... if I were you I'd just admit you're a 1-man show (since you're the owner which is cool, more power to you) but definitely don't try to get all crazy up in here cuz you'll be eaten alive.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:11 PM   #20
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey man we are not a one man show, there are several people that work for me. When it comes to the design thanks for pointing this out, was not aware of that. I am not trying to come off as big and bad here, I am just simply trying to promote my new network, that's it instead of getting into a pissing match here. Like I said we are a private CPA network, we are more than happy to indulge our offers to potential affiliates on private basis. That's all.

Last edited by OfferGrindScott; 10-07-2014 at 10:16 PM..
Old 10-07-2014, 10:26 PM   #21
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Hey man we are not a one man show, there are several people that work for me. When it comes to the design thanks for pointing this out, was not aware of that. I am not trying to come off as big and bad here, I am just simply trying to promote my new network, that's it instead of getting into a pissing match here. Like I said we are a private CPA network, we are more than happy to indulge our offers to potential affiliates on private basis. That's all.
I'm willing to bet that you'd learn twice as much as what you think you already know just by harnessing the power of GFY. You're on here trying to promote a "private" program, which is silly because really if I wanted to I'd wait a week to signup ... get some of your offers ... and then post them back on this thread. But really I don't have the attention span for that and by then you'll have already ruined your chance for free help.

So far all I've gathered is the following:

1. Your designer sucks. He stole a template and "lied" to you ... that's of course if you're telling the truth which really at this point it's more convenient for you to simply say what you said above to shift blame away from you not knowing whats up as the owner of your network.

2. You don't have a programmer and your stats backend is 3rd party crap (by nature since you don't own your offers you're relying on cookie/postback tracking so affiliates will receive a natural "shave" whenever they promote your program).

3. You payout 1x per month ... unless of course you're a "whale" in which case maybe you'll payout 2x per month - either way it's a joke to put that much trust into a new network especially when there are dozens of established players (Crak being one of them) who have paid millions and truly have great converting offers. And lets be honest here, you don't have any affiliates earning $3k per week.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #22
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm willing to bet that you'd learn twice as much as what you think you already know just by harnessing the power of GFY. You're on here trying to promote a "private" program, which is silly because really if I wanted to I'd wait a week to signup ... get some of your offers ... and then post them back on this thread. But really I don't have the attention span for that and by then you'll have already ruined your chance for free help.

So far all I've gathered is the following:

1. Your designer sucks. He stole a template and "lied" to you ... that's of course if you're telling the truth which really at this point it's more convenient for you to simply say what you said above to shift blame away from you not knowing whats up as the owner of your network.

2. You don't have a programmer and your stats backend is 3rd party crap (by nature since you don't own your offers you're relying on cookie/postback tracking so affiliates will receive a natural "shave" whenever they promote your program).

3. You payout 1x per month ... unless of course you're a "whale" in which case maybe you'll payout 2x per month - either way it's a joke to put that much trust into a new network especially when there are dozens of established players (Crak being one of them) who have paid millions and truly have great converting offers. And lets be honest here, you don't have any affiliates earning $3k per week.
Like I said I am not getting into a pissing match here. You are not correct, other than the fact that maybe there are some design flaws. Thanks for reaching out there...far out there on your opinions, however I think you are reaching for the moon, or have some other hidden agenda to bash my network from the get go. Maybe you are associated with Jay or Nick? However whatever the case may be if you are not interested in doing business with my network, then please leave your far fetched comments to yourself. Thanks, and I am done responding to your comments.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:46 PM   #23
fuzebox
making it rain

Industry Role:
Unfortunately you went about your launch on GFY all wrong.
fuzebox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #24
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Like I said I am not getting into a pissing match here. You are not correct, other than the fact that maybe there are some design flaws. Thanks for reaching out there...far out there on your opinions, however I think you are reaching for the moon, or have some other hidden agenda to bash my network from the get go. Maybe you are associated with Jay or Nick? However whatever the case may be if you are not interested in doing business with my network, then please leave your far fetched comments to yourself. Thanks, and I am done responding to your comments.
I've never met, spoken to, nor am I associated with Jay or Nick. I'm not trying to bash your network and like I said I'm willing to help you out ... I just think it's fun to point out the chinks in the armor especially when someone comes onto GFY trying to represent like they're a top dawg. I'm pretty sure I'm very correct on my statements and again you're failing to see the value of the help I'm willing to provide.

Anyway good luck with the launch but I think you need to rethink your strategy a bit
Old 10-07-2014, 10:59 PM   #25
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I've never met, spoken to, nor am I associated with Jay or Nick. I'm not trying to bash your network and like I said I'm willing to help you out ... I just think it's fun to point out the chinks in the armor especially when someone comes onto GFY trying to represent like they're a top dawg. I'm pretty sure I'm very correct on my statements and again you're failing to see the value of the help I'm willing to provide.

Anyway good luck with the launch but I think you need to rethink your strategy a bit
Hey thanks for the polite response back, I appreciate it!
Old 10-08-2014, 03:21 AM   #26
Klen

Industry Role:
Are you related to adsimilis?Your signup form matches their.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:48 AM   #27
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
@ Jay and Nick.. no imitation...
LOL, you could at least have changed the color scheme...
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:56 AM   #28
Konda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Are you related to adsimilis?Your signup form matches their.
Both are on Cake, that's why
Konda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:59 AM   #29
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konda View Post
Both are on Cake, that's why
Aha.For those who doesn't know what it's cake,it is a PHP framework.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:25 AM   #30
Niktamer
Lord of the Leads

Industry Role:
Quote:
@ Jay and Nick.. no imitation...and I am sorry to hear you guys don't like competition. I am sure we wont impede your business too much......
Where did I say I don't like competition?

We can all see the color scheme and design is very similar to us, and as Jay Said, Imitation is a the best flattery, no offence taken.

I asked to see your offers as I could be interested to send you traffic, but you reacted in a very defensive way.

I don't see my competitors as enemies, but as possible business partners as we share the same goals.. and needs.

Apple and Samsung do lots of business together

We provides offers to tens of networks (competitors?) as we own and create tons of stuff (over 100 staff here). We also run offers from other networks, even if we could go direct, this is called business diplomacy or simply business.

I dont doubt your team have experience and that you run great sales, but I highly suggest that you show off some of your best offers.

If you want to be private, dont go on a public forum to lunch your program, of course people will want to see the real deal.

Last edited by Niktamer; 10-08-2014 at 04:27 AM..
Niktamer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:42 AM   #31
Jay - SMASH
Custom User Title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageX View Post
LOL, you could at least have changed the color scheme...
So damn true

To the OfferGrinder..

We are only pointing out the blatant stealing of the CrakRev colour scheme and site layout. That was all.

What are on time payments you can bank on? Net0, Net5, Net7?

From your website: Rest assured as we offer on time payments that you can bank on. We have never missed a payment, and sometimes pay early.

How could you have possibly done that when your site is less than a month old? At least your LLC isn't even a month old.

Like Nik said, trying to advertise yourself as private network and posting it on the biggest industry forum doesn't make much sense either.

Anyway, good luck with your *network*
Jay - SMASH is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 04:49 AM   #32
Konda

Industry Role:
Quote:
Aha.For those who doesn't know what it's cake,it is a PHP framework.
No Cake is the affiliate network software they use

Last edited by Konda; 10-08-2014 at 04:51 AM..
Konda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:06 AM   #33
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konda View Post
No Cake is the affiliate network software they use
So that means how they are some sort of whitelabel ?

Old 10-08-2014, 05:23 AM   #34
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
So that means how they are some sort of whitelabel ?
As Konda said, we do use Cake. It is a industry leading third party tracking software, that 90% of the larger networks use, that don't have their own in house tracking platform. It is not a whitelabel network in regards to offers or the actual network site is concerned, just simply a sophisticated software that runs the backend on the tracking and accounting.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:29 AM   #35
yuu.design
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
congrats guys!

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:37 AM   #36
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuu View Post
congrats guys!
Thanks!
Old 10-08-2014, 05:37 AM   #37
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
great thread!

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:44 AM   #38
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
great thread!
I am loving it, free publicity..either way even though there is some bashing going on back and forth.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:46 AM   #39
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
I am loving it, free publicity..either way even though there is some bashing going on back and forth.
so what are your top offers?

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:09 AM   #40
rabbit
Confirmed User

you're wasting everyone's time by not posting at least a few of your offers.

Got a paysite? Get it reviewed by RabbitsReviews and TheBestPorn
rabbit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:14 AM   #41
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
so what are your top offers?
Here are few hot offers right now, we have a couple that are doing much better than these, that we have ran internally however those are on invite only reserved for top affiliates who develop a rapport with us in sending solid traffic.

Dating
XXXBlackBook
Just Hookup
FlirtBuddies
LonelyWifeHookups
Milfaholics
BlackCrush
BBWDesires
Affair Alert
SmashYourFriends

Cams
SexPlayCam
Exposed Webcam
Slut Roulette

Gay
GCruise
Old 10-08-2014, 06:23 AM   #42
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Here are few hot offers right now, we have a couple that are doing much better than these, that we have ran internally however those are on invite only reserved for top affiliates who develop a rapport with us in sending solid traffic.

Dating
XXXBlackBook
Just Hookup
FlirtBuddies
LonelyWifeHookups
Milfaholics
BlackCrush
BBWDesires
Affair Alert
SmashYourFriends

Cams
SexPlayCam
Exposed Webcam
Slut Roulette

Gay
GCruise
Those aren't offers.
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:34 AM   #43
OfferGrindScott
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niktamer View Post
Where did I say I don't like competition?

We can all see the color scheme and design is very similar to us, and as Jay Said, Imitation is a the best flattery, no offence taken.

I asked to see your offers as I could be interested to send you traffic, but you reacted in a very defensive way.

I don't see my competitors as enemies, but as possible business partners as we share the same goals.. and needs.

Apple and Samsung do lots of business together

We provides offers to tens of networks (competitors?) as we own and create tons of stuff (over 100 staff here). We also run offers from other networks, even if we could go direct, this is called business diplomacy or simply business.

I dont doubt your team have experience and that you run great sales, but I highly suggest that you show off some of your best offers.

If you want to be private, dont go on a public forum to lunch your program, of course people will want to see the real deal.
@ Nick

If you believe there is a similar feel to our site, then I do apologize as that is and was never our attention. With that being said, I do not agree with this, as I believe our sites are two totally different sites in regards to overall layout, except for fact we may have somewhat similar colors which are common colors in the first place. And I don't agree with Jay that we are imitation, if that were the case it would be like saying any site that has similar colors or a style that is similar is a imitation. For example GFY is the similar to WickedFire, or that Facebook similar Myspace (when Myspace was actually popular), they both have some similarities but both are two totally different sites.

In regards to fear of competition, I think I may have jumped the gun on things in regards to yourself.

Feel free to add me on Skype scott.offergrind, and maybe we can do some business in the future.

Best Regards,
Scott

Last edited by OfferGrindScott; 10-08-2014 at 06:42 AM..
Old 10-08-2014, 06:37 AM   #44
rabbit
Confirmed User

so you're reselling some of crak's offers?

Got a paysite? Get it reviewed by RabbitsReviews and TheBestPorn
rabbit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #45
PAR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Congrats on the launch.

I can more than accept that launching a new product has many components and that an owner of a company may not know 100% about everything that makes up their design/GUI/or even backend.

I'm sure Nick and the team over at Crak could give 2 shits about the theme you use etc.. Just look at his post it's a biz offer that even a blind man can see...

That said for some people with volumes of traffic,
for them to take the time to join your network they will want to see what your top offers are and the payout rate etc..

Why would a large traffic source join just to find out all they are getting access to are offers etc they already have access to or are already running...

What's your differentiating factor?
You use Cake, there are upsides to that.
What tools do you have that will help increase the eCPM?
What are some of your offers?
What marketing tools do you have?

You have some peoples attention sell us on what you feel makes you different or possibly better. Sales 101 Features & Benefits... What are they...
PAR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:59 AM   #46
crak_vince

Industry Role:
Quote:
Exposed Webcam
Slut Roulette
Hey Cman85,

Happy to see you have an interest in redistributing our offers but for that, you'll need to register to our Authorized Partner program. You know, we like to know who we're working with and who's promoting our stuff, simple as that.

Please reach out to me on skype or by email so we can straighten this out.

Hey, nice site btw, I love the style ;)

Thanks.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:20 PM   #47
seeric

Industry Role:
Not hard to find out their offers. Google is your friend.

Last edited by seeric; 10-29-2014 at 07:22 PM..
seeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:12 PM   #48
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
The template design is cringe-worthy. Crak is king, this POS isn't even fit to be the court's motley fool.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >