Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-09-2014, 04:03 AM   #1
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
anyone knows what is going on with cashkaboom? missing payments ...

hello gfy. after some communication and paid part of unpaid payments, i want to ask if there are more people missing payment from cash kaboom? they are not answering emails from last week, where i told them that post on gfy will be made, as they promises some payments, but nothing more than april and may payment so far ... so, anyone have same problems? and if you are thinking about promoting them, please stay tuned as it looks like there are some problems with them ... thanks for reading with you best with your business and have a nice weekend everyone

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:12 AM   #2
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
with such great content it is a shame......
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:18 AM   #3
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
that would be shame ... hope they will get back on track with payments and support ... they update sites, just not pay and still saying we have to wait longer ...

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
bohous
Confirmed User

same problem here. hope they will fix it soon...
bohous is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #5
ircandy

Industry Role:
Not a good sign that they didn't contact you back. Hopefully, they will contact you soon.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:04 AM   #6
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
thanks bohous, and ircandy. btw, so far i see that only czech people are not paid, is that cause only czech people are promoting them, or only czechs are not being paid? anyone non czech who promote them and getting or not getting payments, please?

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 08-10-2014, 08:05 AM   #7
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
yes, I am not czech and payment is missing more then a month. Last time, they replied that missing payment will go at the beginning of August but it never happened. I've sent them email few days ago to see what is going on and there is autoresponder telling that they will answer after 12th (august) because they are out for filming. But I've got newsletter one day after that.

This is not first time that they are late and this is precisely reason why I hate programs doing own payments. I 've already stopped adding their promo last time, and I will probably pull out links soon. And their watermarking over images really sucks , while content is pretty good.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com

Last edited by femdomdestiny; 08-10-2014 at 08:07 AM..
femdomdestiny is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:49 AM   #8
MrDeiz

same here. didn't respond support tickets
Old 08-11-2014, 12:51 AM   #9
[TeSiL]
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bump, same here (Not yet paid April, Juny, July)
Old 08-11-2014, 12:58 AM   #10
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Old 08-11-2014, 12:58 AM   #11
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
so, still nothing new, just more people missing payments ... i know there are or was some trials on my country with people who did some sm, some indices are saying it may be some gay sm, so possibly cash kaboom guys? also, in june they changed domains from old eastern technical company to new scafet, so some things that makes you thinking ... hope we will get paid, all the luck to all of us

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 08-11-2014, 01:24 AM   #12
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
12th is tomorrow. I will contact them on 13th and show this thread. If they don't pay , I will remove all my links and send clicks to someone else. No reason to send clicks and not getting money for that.

femdomdestiny is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:49 AM   #13
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
so, still nothing new, just more people missing payments ... i know there are or was some trials on my country with people who did some sm, some indices are saying it may be some gay sm, so possibly cash kaboom guys? also, in june they changed domains from old eastern technical company to new scafet, so some things that makes you thinking ... hope we will get paid, all the luck to all of us
got corrected by friend, this is about another company, excuse me, another gay sm, so ignore this quote please ... ooops, why i write on forums so early morning without smoke ...

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 08-13-2014, 03:20 AM   #14
MrDeiz

received today and support reply as well
Note: CashKaboom payment for March earnings
Old 08-13-2014, 03:23 AM   #15
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeiz View Post
received today and support reply as well
Note: CashKaboom payment for March earnings
I've sent them this thread yesterday to see. After getting this reply on email:

"Payments have just been delayed, but they are coming.

Regards
CashKaboom "

Old 08-13-2014, 03:34 AM   #16
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ok, my payment just arrived.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:45 AM   #17
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
good for you, nothing here, are you on paxum, mr destiny? and was it full payment, or just partial for lets say april or may month?

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!

Last edited by TeenCat; 08-13-2014 at 03:46 AM.. Reason: stupid 15sec limit to edit post ... fuck
Old 08-13-2014, 03:47 AM   #18
[TeSiL]
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Received paxum payment for March earnings
Old 08-13-2014, 03:47 AM   #19
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
good for you, nothing here, are you on paxum, mr destiny? and was it full payment, or just partial for lets say april or may month?

Paxum..you will probably get it soon,too. Regular payment, small one, I am not promoting them much.

Last edited by femdomdestiny; 08-13-2014 at 03:49 AM..
Old 08-13-2014, 04:18 AM   #20
cashkaboom

Industry Role:
We are catching up with payments and responding to messages now.

Regards
CashKaboom
Old 08-13-2014, 04:55 AM   #21
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashkaboom View Post
We are catching up with payments and responding to messages now.

Regards
CashKaboom
good to hear, will be great to see you back on track have luck everyone

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 10-16-2014, 01:45 PM   #22
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Payments late again?

Old 10-23-2014, 06:40 AM   #23
Wetall2
Confirmed User

I didn't get the payments for July, August, September.
My affiliate id: wetall2
I ask you to pay me.
Wetall2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:36 AM   #24
[TeSiL]
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Same here, missing payments

July, August, September
Old 11-05-2014, 05:53 AM   #25
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
yeah, still nothing, just more money on account, but not more money in my bank ... so, any news, cashkaboom, please, or did you closed your shop?

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 11-05-2014, 09:18 AM   #26
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Their last response was: The payment is forthcoming, but I’m afraid we haven’t been given a date of when it will go out.

Time to pull out links, they are dying .

Old 11-05-2014, 09:20 AM   #27
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
today my friend got

Quote:
We anticipate another Paxum deposit to arrive in our account soon and will distribute payments after this. We’re sorry about the delay.

Regards
CashKaboom
just saying ... but those responses are still the same, waiting for paxum, then nothing ...

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 11-11-2014, 03:36 AM   #28
bohous
Confirmed User

anybody got paid? still waiting for money from July and following months ...
bohous is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:54 AM   #29
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
nope...at least not me.

Old 11-11-2014, 04:03 AM   #30
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
nothing here ... its starting to look really bad ... what a shame ... it was good meanwhile it lasted ...

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 11-14-2014, 06:29 AM   #31
[TeSiL]
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Date: Nov 5th, 2014 06:21 AM
We anticipate another Paxum deposit to arrive in our account soon and will distribute payments after this. We’re sorry about the delay.

Regards
CashKaboom
Old 11-17-2014, 10:07 AM   #32
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
so, anything else? paxum, can you please help cashkaboom to make deposit? why is it so complicated? hey, paxum, can you please help cashkaboom so they can pay us?

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 11-18-2014, 07:32 AM   #33
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
They missed the September payment but did manage to payout in October. When asked if they were going to pay the missed payment we were basically told no. Right now they're holding back 4 months worth of payments (originally it was 2 months hold back), as well as this months earnings. The payment for this month is late by about a week...so far.

With the exception of September we have always been paid. It would be nice if they got it together and paid on time.
Luscious Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:41 AM   #34
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Media View Post
They missed the September payment but did manage to payout in October. When asked if they were going to pay the missed payment we were basically told no. Right now they're holding back 4 months worth of payments (originally it was 2 months hold back), as well as this months earnings. The payment for this month is late by about a week...so far.

With the exception of September we have always been paid. It would be nice if they got it together and paid on time.
what? you mean you have been paid for last months? i am missing payments from july, you got paid anything from july? and you mean, they told you, they will not pay the older payments?

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 11-18-2014, 08:08 AM   #35
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
what? you mean you have been paid for last months? i am missing payments from july, you got paid anything from july? and you mean, they told you, they will not pay the older payments?
No payment was sent for September of 2014 which was for the June 2014 pay period. September payment was made in October. We asked if we would be paid October payment (July pay period) in October and were told no. We are still owed July, August, September, October and now half of November. We're hoping the July pay period payment shows up soon but we're also not holding our breath.
Luscious Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 10:06 AM   #36
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
No payment was sent for September of 2014 which was for the June 2014 pay period. September payment was made in October. We asked if we would be paid October payment (July pay period) in October and were told no. We are still owed July, August, September, October and now half of November. We're hoping the July pay period payment shows up soon but we're also not holding our breath.
I've sent this thread to Cash Fuckboom,last time.

Anyway, what about your sites, are they updated?

Old 11-19-2014, 06:37 AM   #37
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomdestiny View Post
I've sent this thread to Cash Fuckboom,last time.

Anyway, what about your sites, are they updated?
Our sites have been archived for quite some time now. There are a few places we plan on sending the traffic we are currently sending to Cash Kaboom. If you haven't seen it yet check out Amateur CFNM. It's a new site by Charlie who also operates Pure CFNM.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:59 AM   #38
bohous
Confirmed User

Cashkaboom told me about problems with paxum payment. Not sure what is behind because other sponsors ( most of them ) pay on time. Missing four last payments. Was anybody paid via wire or paypal?
Old 11-22-2014, 08:30 AM   #39
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We were last paid on 10/10/14 for the June pay period.

After receiving their weekly affiliate newsletter yesterday we e-mailed them requesting payment, again. We've yet to hear back.

We found this to be an interesting read. Not the same exact situation but so far the same result.
Old 11-22-2014, 09:53 AM   #40
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
We were last paid on 10/10/14 for the June pay period.

After receiving their weekly affiliate newsletter yesterday we e-mailed them requesting payment, again. We've yet to hear back.

We found this to be an interesting read. Not the same exact situation but so far the same result.
I ve asked them too ,why they are sending newsletters to affiliates if they are not paying.

Old 11-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #41
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
i think there is no more reason to wait ... change your links asap, those thieves will not pay ...

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 11-23-2014, 05:52 AM   #42
bohous
Confirmed User

it seems really bad :-(
Old 11-24-2014, 07:56 AM   #43
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomdestiny View Post
I ve asked them too ,why they are sending newsletters to affiliates if they are not paying.
They do pay. Just not on time or even every month. They went from a 2, to a 3, and now a 4 month holdback over the course of a year. Reason being is they missed 2 payments. We have yet to hear anything from them about this months payment so now it's a 5 month holdback and 3 missed payments.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:58 AM   #44
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
Quote:
They do pay. Just not on time or even every month. They went from a 2, to a 3, and now a 4 month holdback over the course of a year. Reason being is they missed 2 payments. We have yet to hear anything from them about this months payment so now it's a 5 month holdback and 3 missed payments.
i really dont get you ... they have four month payments on hold, they do not respond, and when they respond they respond with lie that there is problem with loading paxum, and you still say they are paying just half year later? come on, are you sleeping in one bed with them?

6bot
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
Old 11-24-2014, 08:53 AM   #45
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
i really dont get you ... they have four month payments on hold, they do not respond, and when they respond they respond with lie that there is problem with loading paxum, and you still say they are paying just half year later? come on, are you sleeping in one bed with them?
We are not "in bed with them" other than as an affiliate, same as yourself.

What we meant to convey is that up to now they have been paying but not on time and they have also missed a few payments this year. We were just giving a short history of their activities and shortcomings.

The whole Paxum thing was news to us until we read this thread. They have responded to every one of our emails until recently so it seems a bad situation is getting worse.

The bottom line is they owe us a big chunk of money and it would be nice to get paid instead of screwed over for the holidays.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:24 AM   #46
DonVitto

Industry Role:
No payments for last 4 months from them in paxum.
From 3 november during 3 weeks i hear only that they have problems with wire in paxum. This is piece of shit. Wires goes worldwide during 3 days max.
They offer to pay in paypal but i dont have unable to receive paypal now. If you have payment option in paxum - then plz pay in paxum.
Anyway,somebody got payments in paypal from them?
DonVitto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:38 AM   #47
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
When they do pay we receive our payments by wire. We were not offered Paypal as an alternative, in fact we haven't heard from them at all this month.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:16 AM   #48
DonVitto

Industry Role:
People from cashkaboom can doing some comments in this topic about situation with payments? When we receive our money?
Or we can start blacklist?
DonVitto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:18 AM   #49
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonVitto View Post
No payments for last 4 months from them in paxum.
From 3 november during 3 weeks i hear only that they have problems with wire in paxum. This is piece of shit. Wires goes worldwide during 3 days max.
They offer to pay in paypal but i dont have unable to receive paypal now. If you have payment option in paxum - then plz pay in paxum.
Anyway,somebody got payments in paypal from them?
Nope, my paypal can't receive money.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:18 AM   #50
Luscious Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We were just paid July's commission via Paypal.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >