Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 08-20-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Revshare - Livejasmin Or Myfreecams?

Hey guys. In your opinion, What is the best of these 2 sites for Revshare?. I like the idea of promoting lj because you get a bonus for just making an account but think it may be saturated. MFC looks good but i feel when the user lands on the site, there are no incentives for them to even make a free account as they can just go to a models room and start watching. Spoke to crakrev about my traffic landing on the sign up page instead but they dont do that. What have you had more success with?
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #2
Presnus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
For me that's definitely Livejasmin!
Presnus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #3
Jasminevsmedia

Industry Role:
Flirt4Free is the best for Revshare. Contact me for details.

Jasminevsmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 12:27 PM   #4
MTCCash

Industry Role:
you can grow with us - brand new unsaturated

25% LFTM RevShare, 10% Affiliate Referral, 5% Performer/Studio Referral
http://cash.mytubecams.com
White Labels / Iframes / Flash Banners
[email protected]
MTCCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 05:03 PM   #5
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
IMO MFC, I've heard that LJ has terrible conversion - and personally I hate the way their pop-unders work.

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 01:46 AM   #6
Andreweb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
No one of them they sucks ! For free cams you can try Chaturbate and for classic cams Pussycash 35% revshare for life (or webcamwiz if you want a Whitelabel) !
Old 08-21-2014, 02:51 PM   #7
Countofcontent

Industry Role:
I do on with jasmin over mfc. But chaturbate and webcamwiz is pretty nice as well.
Countofcontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-21-2014, 07:36 PM   #8
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countofcontent View Post
I do on with jasmin over mfc. But chaturbate and webcamwiz is pretty nice as well.
i feel that lj convert more than mfc for affiliates , on the other hand i hear mfc going to make changes soon .

apparently the front page is so pathetic

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-23-2014, 05:22 AM   #9
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Yeah with MFC i just feel like there is no incentive for traffic to even make an account. I have asked support about landing on the signup page but they dont do that. Il check out webcamwiz too
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-23-2014, 11:11 AM   #10
abinthenet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I didn't worked with MFC, but LJ converts ok for me and looks really fine after last changes. Theirs white label v.3 is good SEO configurable now
abinthenet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #11
Famemonster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
No one of them they sucks ! For free cams you can try Chaturbate and for classic cams Pussycash 35% revshare for life (or webcamwiz if you want a Whitelabel) !
Have you tried the chaturbate white label? I was going to use that on my new domain after the logo is created. Any reason why you recommend webcamwiz or chaturbate for white label?
Famemonster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-24-2014, 01:43 AM   #12
Andreweb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
70% of my online money came from chaturbate whitelabels they can convert any kind of traffic ! The conversion rate on webcamwiz is pretty decent and they offer 35% revshare (which is pretty high ) or 75$ PPS ! But you also must know if you wish SE traffic you must forget about WLs !
Old 08-24-2014, 09:52 PM   #13
Boner Party

Industry Role:
might give bonga cams a try soon. i refuse to promote livejasmin on account of being so fucking sick of seeing their shitty ads everywhere.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:41 AM   #14
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Its probably not alot to some of the stuff you guys are doing but i sent MFC over 600 uniques and not even a free account created. I have seen people spending silly money on that site so what do yous think is an acceptable amount of uniques to send before changing course?. 1K , 5K, 10K ?
Old 08-25-2014, 11:28 AM   #15
MTCCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Hey guys. In your opinion, What is the best of these 2 sites for Revshare?. I like the idea of promoting lj because you get a bonus for just making an account but think it may be saturated. MFC looks good but i feel when the user lands on the site, there are no incentives for them to even make a free account as they can just go to a models room and start watching. Spoke to crakrev about my traffic landing on the sign up page instead but they dont do that. What have you had more success with?
If you want to try something new - see sig

25% LFTM RevShare, 10% Affiliate Referral, 5% Performer/Studio Referral
http://cash.mytubecams.com
White Labels / Iframes / Flash Banners
[email protected]
MTCCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #16
HomerSimpson
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
one word - Chaturbate

PHP, MySql, Smarty, CodeIgniter, Laravel, WordPress, NATS... fixing stuff, server migrations & optimizations... My ICQ: 27429884 | Email:
HomerSimpson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-30-2014, 03:21 PM   #17
Famemonster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
70% of my online money came from chaturbate whitelabels they can convert any kind of traffic ! The conversion rate on webcamwiz is pretty decent and they offer 35% revshare (which is pretty high ) or 75$ PPS ! But you also must know if you wish SE traffic you must forget about WLs !
Thank you, I made a white label for chaturbate. I was just in google webmaster tools and tried to fetch as google and find sitemap.xml, could not do it. Do you guys use sites like juicy ads for the traffic if SEO is not an option?
Famemonster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-05-2014, 05:04 PM   #18
ManPuppy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
LiveJaskim conversion bites donkeys for me. Flirt4Free used to do better, but it waned over a couple years & I stopped promoting it. One day out of the blue a couple months ago I got a check and realized my whitelabel with them is still generating traffic. lol Bonus!

I'm experimenting with Chaturbate right now.
ManPuppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-05-2014, 06:25 PM   #19
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famemonster View Post
Thank you, I made a white label for chaturbate. I was just in google webmaster tools and tried to fetch as google and find sitemap.xml, could not do it. Do you guys use sites like juicy ads for the traffic if SEO is not an option?
forget about this stuff if u gonna promote this site , unless u building something customized

i'm not sure what the best way to handle this type of buys when advertiser want to maintain specific ratio and bulk registrations from ad networks ...

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-08-2014, 01:50 AM   #20
xpimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by abinthenet View Post
I didn't worked with MFC, but LJ converts ok for me and looks really fine after last changes. Theirs white label v.3 is good SEO configurable now
it may be seo configurable but all their wl are canonicalized from the start so no chance of ranking
xpimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #21
itx
Confirmed User

Definitely REVS works best for most webcam aff programs.
itx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #22
xpimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itx View Post
Definitely REVS works best for most webcam aff programs.
true
xpimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >