Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-16-2014, 01:15 PM   #51
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bonus points?

And lmao, I'm Spurs so was watching that, was funny as fuck

8 more teams to rewach 50 in the league btw, any more takers?
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #52
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
bonus points?
"The three best performing players in each match according to the Bonus Points System (BPS) will receive additional bonus points. 3 points will be awarded to the highest scoring player, 2 to the second best and 1 to the third."

these points get added to your teams totals at the end of each game day and can really boost your scores for the game week! you can read more about them under the bonus points section here http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Quote:
8 more teams to rewach 50 in the league btw, any more takers?
To all that still want in... You can still join the league even though game week 1 has started. Of course you start a few points behind BUT you get to see who played well, what mangers picked what players and with 37 weeks to go 40+ points can be made up

The next level of traffic optimisation
AshleyC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:17 AM   #53
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
^ ah right yeah, I thought for a minute TF were adding some sort of bonus points also lol... long day
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:07 AM   #54
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
^ ah right yeah, I thought for a minute TF were adding some sort of bonus points also lol... long day
God no, we'll let this automated league do its thing
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:05 AM   #55
Poppy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
God no, we'll let this automated league do its thing
Amen to that!

That video was classic. He actually hit it decent...lol.
Poppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #56
stephane76
Best VOD Company

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyC View Post

This is just too funny... guesses if its spit, bird shit or other lol https://vine.co/v/M37F1mB5IzB

Check this out
https://vine.co/v/M3H1B5KhduZ

Email: [email protected]
stephane76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:53 AM   #57
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

I need my 3 Chelsea players to pick me up some points tonight.

Already hanging around the bottom of the table already after week 1...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:26 AM   #58
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Game Week 1 is Complete.

Don't forget you now have a chance to dump a player using your free transfer. If you don't use your free transfer it will roll over to next week so you have 2 transfers. Any transfers that are not free will cost you a valuable 4pts

There are some really good teams in the league so for but 37 weeks to go so don't give up if you had a bad week

AshleyC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #59
Scott McD

Woohoo 5th !

Can we just end it there ? I won't get a higher position than that

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:43 AM   #60
Poppy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Game Week 1 is Complete.

Don't forget you now have a chance to dump a player using your free transfer. If you don't use your free transfer it will roll over to next week so you have 2 transfers. Any transfers that are not free will cost you a valuable 4pts

There are some really good teams in the league so for but 37 weeks to go so don't give up if you had a bad week
There's a lot of truth in that last sentence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Woohoo 5th !

Can we just end it there ? I won't get a higher position than that
Now that is funny.
Poppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:38 PM   #61
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
You always start well!

Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
Ugh and I sat Sigurdson this week.
Same here
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:52 AM   #62
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You always start well!

Congrats

Same here
Haha yeah good starts have helped the last two seasons. Trying a new strategy this season so the first few weeks will be crucial

So many had Siggy on the bench. I had him in my team up until the last minutes then got cold feet and put Mata in lol what a mistake that was United look so poor!

Old 08-20-2014, 06:11 AM   #63
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I knew I shouldn't have picked all those Stoke players.
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:03 AM   #64
Poppy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Haha yeah good starts have helped the last two seasons. Trying a new strategy this season so the first few weeks will be crucial

So many had Siggy on the bench. I had him in my team up until the last minutes then got cold feet and put Mata in lol what a mistake that was United look so poor!
I meant to start him, but fucked up and left Bojan in. I went too fast and need to slow down and triple check for now on!!!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:32 AM   #65
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Haha yeah good starts have helped the last two seasons.

Trying a new strategy this season so the first few weeks will be crucial
Attempting to build up the value of your team with additional transfers eh

Quote:
Mata might come good considering United's easier fixture list (on paper)

United played awful!

I stopped watching after 45 minutes, they where about 2 or 3 yards off the pace. They didn't look much different than under Moyes last season. Man United's defence is a mess.
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 09:40 AM   #66
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfap View Post
I knew I shouldn't have picked all those Stoke players.
Stoke have a good team this year, they should improve with the players they have signed.

Bojan was worth a punt at £5.5, they've just signed Victor Moses on loan for the season and Arnautovic had a good first season and I reckon he'll improve this year. If they can improve their away form they might be able to break into the top 10
Old 08-20-2014, 11:14 AM   #67
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Attempting to build up the value of your team with additional transfers eh

Mata might come good considering United's easier fixture list (on paper)

United played awful!

I stopped watching after 45 minutes, they where about 2 or 3 yards off the pace. They didn't look much different than under Moyes last season. Man United's defence is a mess.
Yep mata is a risk for sure after that performance as 9m for a player is a lot to have doing nothing but he does have good fixtures for a few GW's but most people have already dropped him and he is 25.9% away from a price drop. Team value is a bit of a mystery right now as the price rises algorithm has changed so it's a bit up in the air. By change i mean most seasons i do a Wcard at the international break so this year was trying to avoid doing that

Last edited by AshleyC; 08-20-2014 at 11:17 AM..
Old 08-22-2014, 12:50 AM   #68
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Game week 2 - Set your line up reminder. Changes will be closed at 23 Aug 11:30

23 Aug 12:45 Aston Villa v Newcastle
23 Aug 15:00 Chelsea v Leicester
23 Aug 15:00 Crystal Palace v West Ham
23 Aug 15:00 Southampton v West Brom
23 Aug 15:00 Swansea v Burnley
23 Aug 17:30 Everton v Arsenal
24 Aug 13:30 Hull v Stoke
24 Aug 13:30 Spurs v QPR
24 Aug 16:00 Sunderland v Man Utd
25 Aug 20:00 Man City v Liverpool (Game of the week)
*UK times above

Old 08-22-2014, 11:54 AM   #69
Scott McD

Don't think i will be making any changes to my team this week. Will probably be more activity when the transfer window draws to a close.

Surely Man U still to make some signings...

Old 08-22-2014, 12:05 PM   #70
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
I made 7 transfers lol. Lets see how we go this week.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:56 AM   #71
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
good luck this week everyone.

And by 'everyone' I obviously mean 'no-one, except me'
Old 08-24-2014, 04:18 AM   #72
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yep mata is a risk for sure after that performance as 9m for a player is a lot to have doing nothing but he does have good fixtures for a few GW's but most people have already dropped him and he is 25.9% away from a price drop.
Just incase anyone else is wondering what we're talking about. Players go up and down in value depending on how many people transfer them in or out of their team each Gameweek, it's worth trying to keep your teams value increasing because if your team is worth more than your rivals then you can potentially afford 1 or maybe 2 better players around March/April that can sometimes prove decisive.

Of coarse none of the above applies if you're competing against Ashley because he always finds bargain players that do great for him

Here are 2 links that elaborate on what I'm talking about (In depth)

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.u...r-league-game/
http://www.fiso.co.uk/forum/crack-th...s-t103498.html

Quote:
Team value is a bit of a mystery right now as the price rises algorithm has changed so it's a bit up in the air. By change i mean most seasons i do a Wcard at the international break so this year was trying to avoid doing that
I always try and keep my Wildcard until the last month or so but it depends where you are in the league, that strategy only works if you're in the top 3.

Quote:
Surely Man U still to make some signings...
I think there is an arrogance from Man United that they can spend their way into the top 4, even if they spend £100 million on Di Maria & Vidal I don't think it's going to make much difference. Teams like Chelsea & Man City are going to run rings around them in midfield and Marcos Rojo isn't going to sort out the defence.

Quote:
I made 7 transfers lol. Lets see how we go this week.
I made 6 transfers in Gameweek 2 last year, worked out ok for me

Keep the faith!

Quote:
Old 08-24-2014, 04:40 AM   #73
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
where does it show your team's value? Been looking for that this morning but can't find it

edit:

and as always, I finally post a question, and find the answer within 10 seconds

fo anyone else looking, left hand sidebar near the bottom 'transfers and finance'

Last edited by Jel; 08-24-2014 at 04:41 AM..
Old 08-24-2014, 09:00 AM   #74
Scott McD

I always hit the panic button when i see how shit my team has done over the weekend, only to realise almost half my team has still to play on Monday...

Old 08-26-2014, 01:42 AM   #75
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Game Week 2 is Complete

Old 08-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #76
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Game Week 2 is Complete
Oh surprise surprise, look who's in the lead!
Old 08-26-2014, 02:13 AM   #77
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Can I change formation?
I want to play 4-5-1 for week3, is that doable. I cant see the option.
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:19 AM   #78
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Oh surprise surprise, look who's in the lead!
is only week 2 and my defence is in bad shape... we have a very long way to go

Quote:
Can I change formation?
I want to play 4-5-1 for week3, is that doable. I cant see the option.
If you go to "Pick Team" then just swap your subs with guys on the pitch until you reach the desired formation. So for you 4-5-1 just make sure two of you Forwards are on the bench

Last edited by AshleyC; 08-26-2014 at 02:23 AM..
Old 08-26-2014, 02:56 AM   #79
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
If you go to "Pick Team" then just swap your subs with guys on the pitch until you reach the desired formation. So for you 4-5-1 just make sure two of you Forwards are on the bench
thx. that did it.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:17 AM   #80
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
good luck this week everyone.

joint 2nd this gameweek with 60 points... expect to see this same post each week from now on
Old 08-26-2014, 06:31 AM   #81
Poppy
Confirmed User

Woohoo! Way early in the season, but right in there. Feel pretty good about my team too. FOR NOW...lol.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:16 AM   #82
Scott McD

I can see the same thing happening to me this season as last year. As soon as i swap a striker, the one i get rid of for doing fuck all ends up scoring most weeks, and the one i replaced him with suddenly stops scoring.

So if you want a tip for a striker to add to your team, select Dzeko. Because i'm about to get rid of him now...
Old 08-26-2014, 09:16 AM   #83
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
I'm already on the fence as to get shot of Wayne Rooney or not... Man Utd are lacking creativity and pace, Rooney thrives on good service in the middle of the park and there is no one to provide it. Di Maria will attack the byline and the wing when Shaw isn't getting forward but I don't think it'll be enough.

Aguero took 23 seconds to score from the bench last night and Jovetic banged in two, if he can stay fit and on form he will get 25-30 goals in that City team.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #84
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I dumped Giroud, thought about going for Balotelli (death or glory) but he's too expensive and would have to mess with the rest of the team to get him.
Went with Jovetic who now probably wont score again all season.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:01 PM   #85
NaughtyRob
Two fresh affiliate progs

Industry Role:
37th place two weeks in a row, I need to step it up!
NaughtyRob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #86
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
is only week 2 and my defence is in bad shape... we have a very long way to go
Chambers & Debuchy Leicester away + Hutton at home to Hull

Yeah that's a horrible defence for Gameweek 3

Quote:
I can see the same thing happening to me this season as last year. As soon as i swap a striker, the one i get rid of for doing fuck all ends up scoring most weeks, and the one i replaced him with suddenly stops scoring.

So if you want a tip for a striker to add to your team, select Dzeko. Because i'm about to get rid of him now...
Dzeko is injured atm so it's probably a good call, I think it's a lot more difficult to find 3 quality strikers compared to last season. There seem to be more options for midfield players this season.

Quote:
I'm already on the fence as to get shot of Wayne Rooney or not... Man Utd are lacking creativity and pace, Rooney thrives on good service in the middle of the park and there is no one to provide it. Di Maria will attack the byline and the wing when Shaw isn't getting forward but I don't think it'll be enough.

Aguero took 23 seconds to score from the bench last night and Jovetic banged in two, if he can stay fit and on form he will get 25-30 goals in that City team.
Beaten 4 - 0 by MK Dons tonight, that's absolutely shocking!

Well last week I took out Mata and the bastard scored a goal and picked up 3 bonus points.

If you're going purely on performance it doesn't make sense to have any Man United players in your team atm because they are truly woeful. Burnley away, QPR home & Leicester away, if they don't win those games then their season is already over.

This nonsense of playing 2 strikers up front needs to stop, none of the top sides play with 2 out and out strikers.

I wish they'd hurry up and add Di Maria to the Fantasy Football, I'm eager to see how much he'll cost. I'm guessing £10/10.5 Million

Quote:
Jovetic reminds me of Aguero the way he plays, I agree he has the potential to score a lot of goals this season. Man City have the best squad again this season but if Chelsea can avoid injuries to their key players I still think Chelsea will win the league this year.

Aguero is too injury prone, I'll be surprised if he gets through the season without an extended spell on the sidelines.

Quote:
I dumped Giroud, thought about going for Balotelli (death or glory) but he's too expensive and would have to mess with the rest of the team to get him.
Balotelli won't even start for the first few matches until he regains match fitness but £10 is reasonable for someone who has the potential to score 20 goals + per season.

£7.9 is great value for Jovetic IF he players every week and can score regularly, it'll be interesting to see how he does against Arsenal & Chelsea.

Every single week I want to make at least 2 or 3 transfers, trying to maintain some discipline with my transfers compared to last year.

So difficult...
Old 08-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #87
stephane76
Best VOD Company

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyRob View Post
37th place two weeks in a row, I need to step it up!
Same here, I need to redo the whole team and use my wild card already

stephane76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:44 AM   #88
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I did exactly the same as soon as jovetic got his brace, and I see this morning giroud may be out until after xmas. For once, I had some decent timing (assuming jovetic plays/scores lol)
Old 08-28-2014, 06:15 AM   #89
Oren-Pcash
Confirmed User

just signed in! looks cool

PussyCash - Mix Business with Pleasure
ImLive
Sexier
WebcamWiz WhiteLabels
Sex.sex

Oren-Pcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 06:20 AM   #90
stephane76
Best VOD Company

Industry Role:
Quote:
I did exactly the same as soon as jovetic got his brace, and I see this morning giroud may be out until after xmas. For once, I had some decent timing (assuming jovetic plays/scores lol)
I doubt Jovetic will do what he did last GW but you never know. Anyone knows why Aguero has played so litte so far?

Diego Costa just made the list BTW

Old 08-28-2014, 06:24 AM   #91
Poppy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren-Pcash View Post
just signed in! looks cool
Good stuff Oren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephane76 View Post
I doubt Jovetic will do what he did last GW but you never know. Anyone knows why Aguero has played so litte so far?

Fuck, I read that this AM!!! I should know this, but let's say you made a transfer yesterday and want to go back in and change it. Is it too late to do that and not take a hit on points?
Old 08-28-2014, 06:35 AM   #92
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well I agree, but as someone else said, seems to be more difficult to find a decent striker/value this season. Lots of squad rotation etc, who can you say is going to get 20+ PL goals this season and be pretty sure they will? Not too many on the list, and even the shortlist will be all pretty pricy, so you gotta have weaker players elsewhere etc.

Which is obviously the point lol, but yeah, seems trickier this year
Old 08-28-2014, 06:52 AM   #93
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
Good stuff Oren!

Fuck, I read that this AM!!! I should know this, but let's say you made a transfer yesterday and want to go back in and change it. Is it too late to do that and not take a hit on points?
I think once you confirm it, it's a done deal buddy.

Di Maria is in the listings now, 9.5 million. Risky buy I think right now but decent price if he hits the ground running. Still not convinced Man U will stick to the 3-5-2 formation, I see it being changed for away games if not completely.

Last edited by Ross; 08-28-2014 at 06:54 AM..
Old 08-28-2014, 07:26 AM   #94
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Anyone knows why Aguero has played so litte so far?
He's not match fit yet. He'll probably be starting the next match though if Dzeko is injured

Quote:
Diego Costa "might" be fit for the weekend against Everton, plus there is the international break for 2 weeks after this Gameweek. It's a hamstring injury though, which is what kept him out of the Champions League final in May so he may be rested.

I wouldn't be resting him against Everton though, they gave Chelsea one hell of a game last year.

Quote:
Well I agree, but as someone else said, seems to be more difficult to find a decent striker/value this season. Lots of squad rotation etc, who can you say is going to get 20+ PL goals this season and be pretty sure they will? Not too many on the list, and even the shortlist will be all pretty pricy, so you gotta have weaker players elsewhere etc.

Which is obviously the point lol, but yeah, seems trickier this year
The trick is to try and find at least 3 or 4 players in your team that are bargains. I.e. at least 2 defenders who play each week for £4.0 and at least 1 or even 2 midfielders for £6.0 - £8.0 Million

ATM Sigurdsson is looking like the midfield bargain of the season but that depends on if he can keep up his form.

Jovetic has already gone up £0.2 in value this Gameweek

Eric Dier would have been a bargain at £5.0, he's increased £0.2 this Gameweek and now costs £5.3

Quote:
Di Maria is in the listings now, 9.5 million. Risky buy I think right now but decent price if he hits the ground running. Still not convinced Man U will stick to the 3-5-2 formation, I see it being changed for away games if not completely.
Di Maria is cheaper than I thought he'd be! I agree with you though, £9.5 is a lot.

I'm not convinced by anything Man United are doing atm
Old 08-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #95
stephane76
Best VOD Company

Industry Role:
Quote:
He's not match fit yet. He'll probably be starting the next match though if Dzeko is injured

Diego Costa "might" be fit for the weekend against Everton, plus there is the international break for 2 weeks after this Gameweek. It's a hamstring injury though, which is what kept him out of the Champions League final in May so he may be rested.

I wouldn't be resting him against Everton though, they gave Chelsea one hell of a game last year.

The trick is to try and find at least 3 or 4 players in your team that are bargains. I.e. at least 2 defenders who play each week for £4.0 and at least 1 or even 2 midfielders for £6.0 - £8.0 Million

ATM Sigurdsson is looking like the midfield bargain of the season but that depends on if he can keep up his form.

Jovetic has already gone up £0.2 in value this Gameweek

Eric Dier would have been a bargain at £5.0, he's increased £0.2 this Gameweek and now costs £5.3

Di Maria is cheaper than I thought he'd be! I agree with you though, £9.5 is a lot.

I'm not convinced by anything Man United are doing atm
I am going to wait til the deadline to do anything, with my luck i'll transfer a new player and he'll injure himself right before the game.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:59 AM   #96
Gordon1
Confirmed User

i start from now ;) i hope it's not late
Gordon1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:30 AM   #97
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I am going to wait til the deadline to do anything, with my luck i'll transfer a new player and he'll injure himself right before the game.
Well Costa is officially out for the Everton game

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...a-miss-4124060
Old 08-29-2014, 02:45 AM   #98
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
On Aguero... Looks like the dailymail newspaper got a shot of Kolorov taking him out in training and ran with it. None of the pics showed anything like him being carried away etc. Today its being reported he finished the training session.

On Costa... first reports were that he could be out for up to 6 weeks with a hammy issue. Chelsea came out the day after to say it was a "minor muscular injury" & "He will be monitored over the next few days.". This injury could be the perfect excuse to keep him back from international duty and as Paul mentioned above Costa's hamstring is made of glass these days.

Press conferences should be going on today but unlikely that we will get more info so both will be a risk in any FPL team this week as City face Chelsea in GW5 so they will not want their top strikers risked.

It will be interesting to see if Balotelli and Di Maria start this GW as lot's have jumped on these bandwagons without even knowing if they will start. Can't believe their starting prices given that Sanchez is 10.5 and both these guys are 10 and 9.5m. Jovetic had one GW and everyone has gone mad for him but GW4/5 he plays Arsenal and Chelsea. The Premier League transfer deadline is Monday and then we have 2 weeks of for international's roll on GW3

Old 08-29-2014, 02:49 AM   #99
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well Costa is officially out for the Everton game
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...a-miss-4124060
Paul really? your trusting an article with no quotes at all The article headline says he is out then in the article it's written.

"Costa stayed inside for treatment during today's training stint at Cobham although Jose Mourinho has yet to rule him out of the trip to Goodison."

Old 08-29-2014, 03:05 AM   #100
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Paul really? your trusting an article with no quotes at all The article headline says he is out then in the article it's written.

"Costa stayed inside for treatment during today's training stint at Cobham although Jose Mourinho has yet to rule him out of the trip to Goodison."
Sorry my bad, I've been keeping updated on Costa and that was the most recent article. I should have read the full article before posting.

Personally I don't think he'll play but saying he was officially out was incorrect, my mistake!

Sorry about that folks!
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >