Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-04-2014, 06:48 AM   #1
spazlabz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Is anyone into...

Cock and ball torture? I mean are there any guys here that really get off on women biting, pulling (HARD!), slapping, kicking punching their twig-n-berries or shoving things into their piss holes? Any ladys enjoy doing that sort of thing?

One of our best site features this content exclusively so I have many occasions to to view this content and I send the whole time cringing, wincing and holding the lil feller and reassuring him that I will never engage willingly in this type of activity. I'm not judging here, not at all. Just curious if there is anyone here who actually participates in this flavor of sex play.
spazlabz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:02 AM   #2
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Cock and ball torture? I mean are there any guys here that really get off on women biting, pulling (HARD!), slapping, kicking punching their twig-n-berries or shoving things into their piss holes? Any ladys enjoy doing that sort of thing?

Last edited by CaptainHowdy; 04-04-2014 at 07:10 AM..
CaptainHowdy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #3
spazlabz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have no response to that image
spazlabz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:18 AM   #4
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Chicks dig that sort of thing
Old 04-04-2014, 07:33 AM   #5
spazlabz
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
Chicks dig that sort of thing
Yup! That did it, cupping my nuts with tears in my eyes! hahaha I would love to find out the appeal of experiencing this (I can actually understand wanting to view it), I know a spanking or mild bdsm can be fun and all but I can't imagine ever walking normally again after a babe in high heels squashed my peaches
Old 04-04-2014, 07:37 AM   #6
Sid70
Downshifter

Industry Role:
Old 04-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #7
michael.kickass

Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
[email protected]
michael.kickass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:14 AM   #8
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 10:19 AM   #9
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Old 04-04-2014, 10:20 AM   #10
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:46 PM   #11
KickAssJesse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
the imagery in this thread is ruining my day...

Contact - email: jesse~AT~atkcash~DOT~com - Skype: kickassjesse - ICQ: 386185547
ATK Cash $$$
KickAssJesse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:07 PM   #12
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
I'll take a pass
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >