Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
AndrewX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Wanted: Sales reps for Hosting company

We are looking for one or two sales reps for XenLayer, being a sales rep you will have access to the billing system and can track all new signups, orders and monthly renewals referred by you. We can set up multiple discount coupons so you can track every sale and interaction like a staff member, so there will be no shaving.

I can pay commissions by Paypal immediately, once the invoice is paid I'll transfer a % we set up.

You can also get access to the live sales chat if you like. We also get a lot of potential clients through our toll-free number, it's a system with a menu and voicemail, it can be redirected to your mobile. We actually get more clients by phone than online, but we miss a lot of money because I am unable to man it for more than a few hours a day and don't have the time to call them all back.

If you operate blog sites or discussion boards oriented at webmasters, you can set up a page with plans linked to our shopping cart as well. We can set up a white-label solution, where our techs can interact with your referred customers like they are your own staff.

Anyway, I'm sure we can figure something out, drop me an email or hit me up on ICQ.

█ ► XenLayer - Paravirtualization Professionals since 2008 - [ICQ: 297820698]
█ ► Reseller Hosting | OpenVZ VPS | XEN VPS | Dedicated Servers

Last edited by AndrewX; 12-10-2012 at 10:05 AM..
AndrewX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
AndrewX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hired one person.

Basically you would be in charge of driving sales, and essentially running the day-to-day marketing operations. Obviously knowing how to sell, and do some level of tech support on your own would be helpful although not required. If you are a good sales man or operate websites which get webmaster traffic, and confident in your marketing skills, I'll set you up with a staff account so you can work as an employee on a commission basis.

█ ► XenLayer - Paravirtualization Professionals since 2008 - [ICQ: 297820698]
█ ► Reseller Hosting | OpenVZ VPS | XEN VPS | Dedicated Servers
AndrewX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:55 AM   #3
dappz-datton
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hi im available for this job....
dappz-datton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
Ramirez
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you need 1 more person, email me please.
Ramirez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >