Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 07-08-2014, 02:51 PM   #1
powerteam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
3 Months of Tweets for $15

So times are a little hard and forgot I had domain renewals coming up. Need to scrape together $110 in 2 days. So offering to send out tweets to promo whatever adult link you would like for 3 months across 10+ accounts with 115k+ total followers.

Here is what you will specifically get:

1. 2 tweets added into rotation that will be randomly tweeted at different times/days from 10+ accounts (number will increase as I am adding new accounts)
2. Tweet can contain media (Tweets with pictures work the best to capture followers attention)
3. Accounts retweet from each other making multiple daily post possible
4. Full 90+ days of all of the above

These are adult Twitter accounts but are not really niche specific. Mainly guys looking for amateur girls and stuff such as that. I have promoted dating/sign ups/etc before on these with decent return. These accounts are gaining new followers daily.

Can only accept PayPal. Contact info in sig.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:35 PM   #2
Rate My Knockers
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'd be interested in buying your twitter accounts. Email me [email protected]
Rate My Knockers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
skyuen
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
skyuen2012 hot mail plz
skyuen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >