Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #1
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Question About cascade billing

I have a question for you guys
this might be getting redundant but bare with me
Why are your thoughts on using a cascade billing system using ccbill as a primary and then verotel as a fallback option for visa and all other declined transactions?? that would alleviate the $750 fee to use visa through ccbill and visa can just automatically fall back onto verotel.

Please somebody tell me if that is a good idea and if not, i would really like to know why.

Thank you in advance.

D
DominiqueD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Why do you continue to ask these questions? I answered some of your questions, or at least added legit comments, in some of your threads.

You need some help, in regards to understanding the overall picture in making money online.

if your content is any good and you have more then just some content...

I may think about helping you out. My interests are in somewhat profitable sites and making them more profitable either as a buy out or partnership.

Think about it.

Last edited by bean-aid; 01-30-2012 at 11:06 PM..
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #3
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Why do you continue to ask these questions? I answered some of your questions, or at least added legit comments, in some of your threads.

You need some help, in regards to understanding the overall picture in making money online.

if your content is any good and you have more then just some content...

I may think about helping you out. My interests are in somewhat profitable sites and making them more profitable either as a buy out or partnership.

Think about it.
I keep asking because everytime you give me something to go with, I present it to my webmasters and they give me this elaborate crock of shit on how the site is not compatible with just any payment gateway system. For some reason they are set on it being ccbilling and are having trouble setting up a cascade billing system just as you had recommended. I took everyones advice on numerous occasions and initially was trying to go with sliiing and ccbill but i cannot get in touch with anyone from sliiing. I do not know why setting up cascade billing is such a fucking ordeal for my webmasters and why they keep trying to push me in one direction or another. I dont know the first thing about taking a site live. I paid 5 grand to take the bitch live and am still dicking around asking questions I should not be asking because I would like to make an informed decision on this. I would like to avoid paying visa which is why i started this thread to see if what I presented you with was even an option at all. Webmaster keeps saying something about API code...something about not being compatible with the way the site was set up...yada yada yada...i do not want to hear shit like that 5 grand later. I want the site live with a cascade billing system. Ideally i would like to avoid paying visa and still have a reliable system to collect payments.

I do not need any favors. I need answers. Sure I could use some help with understanding how to pocket most of the money i make as a model and not get a small percentage of it after everyone is done robbing me because I dont know what the fuck is going on behind the scenes.

There. That was my rant.

Now what is it you do again?

Last edited by DominiqueD; 01-31-2012 at 12:03 AM..
DominiqueD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:09 AM   #4
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
DominiqueD,

Do this : Don't trust your webmasters to answer billing and cascade questions. Instead, trust the people who actually provide the service.

Contact your rep at CCBill and ask them what you need to cascade. Then contact a compatible billing company such as Segpay, and sign up with them. CCBill will cascade to Segpay and vice-versa. Both of these companies work together to help you maximize your traffic and keep your declines to a minimum.

http://www.ccbill.com
http://www.segpay.com

Good luck!

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #5
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
DominiqueD,

Do this : Don't trust your webmasters to answer billing and cascade questions. Instead, trust the people who actually provide the service.

Contact your rep at CCBill and ask them what you need to cascade. Then contact a compatible billing company such as Segpay, and sign up with them. CCBill will cascade to Segpay and vice-versa. Both of these companies work together to help you maximize your traffic and keep your declines to a minimum.

Good luck!

Yeah. Can't trust webmasters to make these decisions thats for sure.
Do i still have to pay the 750 for visa with segpay?
I basically would like to cascade with a company that can take care of visa payments without me having to forkout this ridiculous fee upfont and annual fee.

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiqueD View Post
I make money online...

You are so over your head you have no idea what to do.

First off... where is your traffic?

I know the answer... you don't have any.

So... pay the $750 fee... accept visa. Then show tits or whatever you want and post the shit out of it...

That will get you some affiliates if your site tour is decent looking, you update, and you at least provide images and videos for affiliates.

It's not that hard...

You can cascade to anyone you want... for example... ccbill will cascade to one of their "partners" ie epoch. That will also cost you another $500 or $750... not sure what they charge now.

You can also give CCBill to redirect denials to your own url... from that location you can cascade "without affiliates" to anyone you choose. You must have a competent programmer though.

Again... sounds like you need a lot of help. If you want no help... here is the best advice you will get...

either... forget about making money online... or.... consider the 5K you spent as a learning lesson and spend $750 more to get visa approved with CCBill. Then make lots of content and learn some editing and updating yourself...

I assume your programmer also didn't set you up with some type of CMS where you can just login and upload new content?

Again... there is a lot to this biz and I can sense your frustration. Honestly... you do need some more people who know what to do to help you out.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #7
anexsia
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I keep asking because everytime you give me something to go with, I present it to my webmasters and they give me this elaborate crock of shit on how the site is not compatible with just any payment gateway system. For some reason they are set on it being ccbilling and are having trouble setting up a cascade billing system just as you had recommended. I took everyones advice on numerous occasions and initially was trying to go with sliiing and ccbill but i cannot get in touch with anyone from sliiing. I do not know why setting up cascade billing is such a fucking ordeal for my webmasters and why they keep trying to push me in one direction or another. I dont know the first thing about taking a site live. I paid 5 grand to take the bitch live and am still dicking around asking questions I should not be asking because I would like to make an informed decision on this. I would like to avoid paying visa which is why i started this thread to see if what I presented you with was even an option at all. Webmaster keeps saying something about API code...something about not being compatible with the way the site was set up...yada yada yada...i do not want to hear shit like that 5 grand later. I want the site live with a cascade billing system. Ideally i would like to avoid paying visa and still have a reliable system to collect payments.

I do not need any favors. I need answers. Sure I could use some help with understanding how to pocket most of the money i make as a model and not get a small percentage of it after everyone is done robbing me because I dont know what the fuck is going on behind the scenes.

There. That was my rant.

Beaner gives good advice, he was just trying to help you out.
anexsia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #8
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yeah. Can't trust webmasters to make these decisions thats for sure.
Do i still have to pay the 750 for visa with segpay?
I basically would like to cascade with a company that can take care of visa payments without me having to forkout this ridiculous fee upfont and annual fee.

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.
Cascade to zombaio... that I know was already told to you
Old 01-31-2012, 12:26 AM   #9
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
I make money online...

You are so over your head you have no idea what to do.

First off... where is your traffic?

I know the answer... you don't have any.

So... pay the $750 fee... accept visa. Then show tits or whatever you want and post the shit out of it...

That will get you some affiliates if your site tour is decent looking, you update, and you at least provide images and videos for affiliates.

It's not that hard...

You can cascade to anyone you want... for example... ccbill will cascade to one of their "partners" ie epoch. That will also cost you another $500 or $750... not sure what they charge now.

You can also give CCBill to redirect denials to your own url... from that location you can cascade "without affiliates" to anyone you choose. You must have a competent programmer though.

Again... sounds like you need a lot of help. If you want no help... here is the best advice you will get...

either... forget about making money online... or.... consider the 5K you spent as a learning lesson and spend $750 more to get visa approved with CCBill. Then make lots of content and learn some editing and updating yourself...

I assume your programmer also didn't set you up with some type of CMS where you can just login and upload new content?

Again... there is a lot to this biz and I can sense your frustration. Honestly... you do need some more people who know what to do to help you out.

lol
honey
I have been in business for many years. My area of expertise, you cannot even begin to comprehend and may quite possibly be very much out of your league. This is not cheesy bullshit tits and ass that I am selling so please, a little respect would be appreciated. You make money online. Well good for you. As do I. That is not the point. You sound like an internet savvy pimp. Partnership. Is that what they call it these days?

I have better things to do than to worry about someone else's job. I simply wanted to know if using verotel to cascade with ccbill would take care of all visa payments without forking out the money upfront. If there is a way around that, I would like to consider it considering enough of the money I make goes towards the million and one other fees required to keep my business afloat. Really that simple.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:31 AM   #10
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
Cascade to zombaio... that I know was already told to you
yes. And THAT was also a very shitty suggestion considering there are tons of threads on here about how PEOPLE WERE NOT GETTING PAID with zombaio. Or did you miss the memo.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:31 AM   #11
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
lol
honey
I have been in business for many years. My area of expertise, you cannot even begin to comprehend and may quite possibly be very much out of your league. This is not cheesy bullshit tits and ass that I am selling so please, a little respect would be appreciated. You make money online. Well good for you. As do I. That is not the point. You sound like an internet savvy pimp. Partnership. Is that what they call it these days?

I have better things to do than to worry about someone else's job. I simply wanted to know if using verotel to cascade with ccbill would take care of all visa payments without forking out the money upfront. If there is a way around that, I would like to consider it considering enough of the money I make goes towards the million and one other fees required to keep my business afloat. Really that simple.
I don't know who you are...

Rule #1:

Make it as easy as possible for surfer to pay. A redirect is not easy for surfer... it is frustrating.

Does that answer your question? If not... read what I just wrote again... and again... till it does.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:34 AM   #12
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
yes. And THAT was also a very shitty suggestion considering there are tons of threads on here about how PEOPLE WERE NOT GETTING PAID with zombaio. Or did you miss the memo.
That's what you said last time... lol

good luck with your biz
Old 01-31-2012, 12:36 AM   #13
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
I don't know who you are...

Rule #1:

Make it as easy as possible for surfer to pay. A redirect is not easy for surfer... it is frustrating.

Does that answer your question? If not... read what I just wrote again... and again... till it does.
lol
I do not know why but I am quite amused at your tone that does not only seem condescending but typical of a man who thinks women in this business are dumb as dirt.
Well I got news for you sunshine. Not this bitch.

I understand a redirect is frustrating. Is that another word for cascading?
Serious question.

I read your words of wisdom over...and over...and I came to the following conclusion.
Cascading is a shitty idea if that is what redirecting is.

Thoughts?
Old 01-31-2012, 12:39 AM   #14
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
That's what you said last time... lol

good luck with your biz
I said that last time in response to this exact same suggestion. Genius.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:44 AM   #15
CHMOD
Confirmed User

Dominique,

Sorry to answer off-thread, I just wanted to make sure that you get my reply regarding Sliiing. ( Seems like you are trying to reach them)

Here is a paste of the reply I made for you in another thread:

////////////////////////////////////////
Sliiing's number are working fine.

[email protected]
sliiing_skype

If you are not sure, drop me a mail and I will get you in touch:

webmaster at 18andbusty.com
CHMOD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:50 AM   #16
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
DominiqueD....

I'm really at a loss here for words. Your questions are so repetitive and have been answered.

You were *screaming* that you paid 5K and got bad advice. Now you are insulting me and find it... hold on... " am quite amused at your tone that does not only seem condescending but typical of a man who thinks women in this business are dumb as dirt"

what tone is that?

I don't really know how to explain why I say the things I do except the fact that I say them because I know they work.

For example... you are so set that zombaio is a piece of shit... well... zombaio started about 4 years ago and they are still processing. I said they had a couple issues a little bit back but as far as I know it was resolved.

Oh... btw... miss penny pincher... they do not require visa fee. In fact... you don't have to spend a mother fucking dollar and you can process. How do you like that? Your affiliates won't... but what do you care... lol...

I'm out of this thread, good luck.

p.s. for now... I always seem to be drawn back for one reason or another
Old 01-31-2012, 12:57 AM   #17
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMOD View Post
Dominique,

Sorry to answer off-thread, I just wanted to make sure that you get my reply regarding Sliiing. ( Seems like you are trying to reach them)

Here is a paste of the reply I made for you in another thread:

Sliiing's number are working fine.

[email protected]
sliiing_skype

If you are not sure, drop me a mail and I will get you in touch:

webmaster at 18andbusty.com

oh no! I never saw that response. I am actually having trouble locating the threads I post in and have to constantly search for myself under the search option in order to locate half the shit Ive been contributing on these forums.

That was awfully kind of you. Thank you for drawing my attention to that. Much appreciated.

d
Old 01-31-2012, 01:01 AM   #18
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
DominiqueD....

I'm really at a loss here for words. Your questions are so repetitive and have been answered.

You were *screaming* that you paid 5K and got bad advice. Now you are insulting me and find it... hold on... " am quite amused at your tone that does not only seem condescending but typical of a man who thinks women in this business are dumb as dirt"

what tone is that?

I don't really know how to explain why I say the things I do except the fact that I say them because I know they work.

For example... you are so set that zombaio is a piece of shit... well... zombaio started about 4 years ago and they are still processing. I said they had a couple issues a little bit back but as far as I know it was resolved.

Oh... btw... miss penny pincher... they do not require visa fee. In fact... you don't have to spend a mother fucking dollar and you can process. How do you like that? Your affiliates won't... but what do you care... lol...

I'm out of this thread, good luck.

p.s. for now... I always seem to be drawn back for one reason or another

I have that effect on people. What can I say. Always coming back for more.
I never disappoint.

So if zombaio do not require any payment at all and that would hurt my affiliates, why suggest it?
I never said I wanted to be absolved of any fees at all. I just said..i would like to avoid VISA. That was all i said. In fact that was the main culprit that brought me to this forum. Now read what I said beaner...again...and again.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:15 AM   #19
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
I have that effect on people. What can I say. Always coming back for more.
I never disappoint.

So if zombaio do not require any payment at all and that would hurt my affiliates, why suggest it?
I never said I wanted to be absolved of any fees at all. I just said..i would like to avoid VISA. That was all i said. In fact that was the main culprit that brought me to this forum. Now read what I said beaner...again...and again.
Visa fees are the only upfront fees when you get a processor like ccbill or epoch... now i'm curious... what is your site?
Old 01-31-2012, 01:36 AM   #20
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
Visa fees are the only upfront fees when you get a processor like ccbill or epoch... now i'm curious... what is your site?
well the site that is up now has been stripped of most of its content and has not been updated in over 2 years. I was having issues with my webmaster that continue to this day.
Hired a new company. We have been working on the new site since last June. It was supposed to go live in October. That never happened.

current site :
www dot sadisticsubmissions dot com
and new site test link:

www dot sadisticsubmissions.com.php5-25.dfw1-2.websitetestlink dot com

had to use the dot because i do not have 30 posts yet and it will not allow me to post a url
Old 01-31-2012, 01:47 AM   #21
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
well the site that is up now has been stripped of most of its content and has not been updated in over 2 years. I was having issues with my webmaster that continue to this day.
Hired a new company. We have been working on the new site since last June. It was supposed to go live in October. That never happened.

current site :
and new site test link:

had to use the dot because i do not have 30 posts yet and it will not allow me to post a url
If you want help... I will give it.

mjmj00 at aol 9dot com

The site you have up is not conducive to sales....

Even if you insulted me ;) don't worry about it...

Last edited by bean-aid; 01-31-2012 at 01:49 AM..
Old 01-31-2012, 02:26 AM   #22
OY
Industry Pioneer

Industry Role:
If you would like more information about Cascading Billing on any levels - be sure to contact me directly. See sig ;-)

Outsourcing With A Norwegian Twist - NordBits - Inquire within!
OY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:41 AM   #23
AsianDivaGirlsWebDude
Purveyor, Fine Asian Porn

Industry Role:
Quote:

current site :
and new site test link:

Nice tour music...

How much did it cost you to license the song "One of a Kind" by Breaking Point, and the Breaking Benjamin song, "I Will Not Bow", that are used as background music in the videos on your tour?

Hopefully you didn't have to pay what Disney (Touchstone) did to use "I Will Not Bow" in their Bruce Willis' 2009 film "Surrogates".

ADG
AsianDivaGirlsWebDude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #24
videosc
Confirmed User

Bumping this thread NOT because I want to read more drama between DominiqueD and Beaner but because I thought the original question was actually a very good one... and I'm not sure it was definitely answered.

Someone starting a new site will naturally want to save money wherever possible. Yes, $750 is not that much, although isn't it really $1,250 since you have to pay the $500 annual Visa fee in addition to the registration fee? So DD's idea sounds clever and I'd love to know if anyone has succesfully tried it.

If I could use CCBill and Epoch only for MasterCard sales and have all the Visa sales cascaded to Zombaio or Verotel without the surfer really noticing, that would be excellent! It bugs me that Visa has that fee and if I can screw them out of it I would be very happy. Stick it to the man!
videosc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #25
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
We get paid just fine with Zombaio. I don't count a few days late a problem. Been with them for almost two years. No issues at all. I am always very surprised when I read negative threads about them.

Stuff happens. Some countries have holidays where banks close, others do not. Accidents happen too.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #26
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by videosc View Post
If I could use CCBill and Epoch only for MasterCard sales and have all the Visa sales cascaded to Zombaio or Verotel without the surfer really noticing, that would be excellent! It bugs me that Visa has that fee and if I can screw them out of it I would be very happy. Stick it to the man!
Visa will be the bulk of your sales. I'm sure anyone here will agree with that.

If a potential customer comes to your site with a visa card and all they see is master card, they are gone. You lost a sale. CCbill / Epoch won't even take the card if you can't process with visa with them. There will be no cascade. They won't accept the card. You lose.

You MUST have visa. At the very least, you must have it on your primary biller. If you don't have the money to pay for visa on a 2nd biller, you have these options:

* Save the money and get visa on the 2nd biller
* Run the risk and cascade to a 2nd biller without visa
* Cascade to a alternative payment option

But you must have visa on your primary. Period.

You will not be screwing anyone over and getting one over on visa. Paying the fee is just a cost of doing business. If you're lucky maybe Zombaio will cover visa for you. I know they have in the past for clients. But someone will be paying for it, and it will probably be you.

Honestly, and we all started from somewhere so I'm not taking a stab here, but if you don't have the budget to get visa in your biller, you probably should rethink your plan of entering the business as a pay site owner. Maybe it would be better to find another way if you are determined to be in the adult business. Once you have enough saved, then move forward with your plan.

Good luck.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #27
The Ghost
IslandDollars.com

Heh I wrote a bunch of stuff out then realized it's a 2 month old thread lol
The Ghost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:19 AM   #28
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
Heh I wrote a bunch of stuff out then realized it's a 2 month old thread lol
God dammit! I DID write a bunch of stuff!

I need to start checking thread dates.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:46 AM   #29
CHMOD
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
God dammit! I DID write a bunch of stuff!

I need to start checking thread dates.

Well that was anyway very kind of you trying to help her like you did here.

Our website:
https://www.sexdolls-shop.com/

Signup:
http://www.sexdollscash.com/sliiing/registration.php

[email protected]
CHMOD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:31 AM   #30
videosc
Confirmed User

Thanks for the info DWB and you're right about just biting the bullet and paying the Visa fee, but like I said, when starting any business its always good to save money where you can so that's why questions like mine are asked.

And even though the thread started a few years ago the basic question was an interesting one so rather than starting another thread I thought I'd just bump this one.
videosc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >