Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
nymphtalk

Needs a Techie!

I just launched a new website and need to contract with someone that I can access frequently to apply small changes, and tweaks. Currently the list is as follows
1. Add the ability to upload mp3?s to forum/post from your computer

2. Add the ability to upload videos to forum/post from your computer

3. Delete the part in the blue bar that says welcome to our forums and all that it says there. Have the what's really on your mind thing, (call me, let's talk about it etc...) remain

4. Add a shoutbox to forum

6. Create banners.

7. Increase admin?s (nymphtalk) private message to store a thousand as requested

8. Check settings in VB to make sure that Players have private messaging enabled and Nymphtalk Fans have access to all forums.

a. Leave all Players club forums accessible by nymphtalk fans and Players only

b. Free registers...or voyeurs will have access to the voyeurs area only.

c. Verify Private messaging send ability for players only.

d. Verify Private message receive from admin .for all.

9. Add the blog talk radio episode player to the site.

10. Add the on air now badge to the site for blogtalkradio.

The site is powered by Vbulletin. It is very unique, and the dynamic is constantly changing as the site is brand new, and not only am I discovering things that I would like to incorporate, but also encountering new needs. My goal is to find a person that can match their technical knowledge to my creativity with a fast turn around time, no more than 24 hours after the request. Same day minor changes like adding an embed code would be nice. Phoning me is best at 772-480-1613 or you may email me at [email protected]
nymphtalk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
adultreviewer

Hi, you still looking for someone?

PM me please

thanks
adultreviewer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
iampink

Industry Role:
We started work for nymphtalk on her site nymphtalk.me on 10/01/2010; work was completed on approximately 10/5/2010, and an invoice was sent on 10/08/2010. As of 11/2/2010 we have still not received payment only one excuse after another.

She raved about the work being done and how quick it was completed, and we have proof to back this. There was never an issue what-so-ever about work not being completed, the quality of work, nothing negative on our part. She even invited us to post our business info on her site nymphtalk.me.

I am posting this to forewarn the next tech.
iampink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #4
iampink

Industry Role:
Not to belabor this ... but notice in nymphtalk's original post about

" a fast turn around time, no more than 24 hours after the request. Same day minor changes like adding an embed code would be nice."

It's too bad that her part of payment is not reciprocated, if reciprocated at all, even with her talk of not being that type of person who would screw someone.

I'm sure this sounds familiar to others.
iampink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
Darkhorse
Horsing Around

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampink View Post
We started work for nymphtalk on her site nymphtalk.me on 10/01/2010; work was completed on approximately 10/5/2010, and an invoice was sent on 10/08/2010. As of 11/2/2010 we have still not received payment only one excuse after another.

She raved about the work being done and how quick it was completed, and we have proof to back this. There was never an issue what-so-ever about work not being completed, the quality of work, nothing negative on our part. She even invited us to post our business info on her site nymphtalk.me.

I am posting this to forewarn the next tech.
Post it in the main forum buddy, gets lots more replies and warn more people there.
Darkhorse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
nymphtalk

Less than accurate iampink

IAMPINK replied to the ad that I admit I prematurely posted as I was not yet ready to begin work, but needed to find someone for when I was ready.

IAMPINK was very friendly, and offered to go ahead and complete the work and for me to "just pay him when I could" which I projected would be in the next four weeks or so.

Once the FLV player was installed, he became impatient with me and I told him that I would pay him as soon as possible, keeping in mind I never asked for the work to be done in advance.

He reversed the work on the site, and we parted company with him very displeased with me. The situation was not within my control, as I had just invested the funding that I had to launch the site, and needed to recover for a few weeks to afford the additional work.

Iampink then began making posts on my website, and trashing me there but has never once admitted that he pressured me into letting him start the work prior to having funding available.

At least be honest about the situation IAMPINK. My position was for you to wait for payment before beginning because my funding was shaky. Then you fault me because you decided to complete the work and then come after me like a collection agency.

Not Nice IMHO.
nymphtalk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #7
v4 media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
2 years later you bring this up? Odd.
v4 media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >