Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-24-2014, 04:17 AM   #1
dave90210

If It Wasn't For White People We Wouldn't Have

If it wasn't for white people we wouldn't have Cars, Planes, Trains, Computers, The Internet, Light Bulbs, Technology

So shut the fuck up all you people that think white people are evil fuckers! We would all be living in caves, using fire to light our houses if it wasn't for white people! We should have our own tv network or white American radio shows I think we fucking deserve it!!!!

I'm not racist but seeing all this hate against white people on Facebook and Reddit is fucking ridiculous and it pisses me off!

Last edited by dave90210; 07-24-2014 at 04:19 AM..
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:19 AM   #2
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Location: Las Vegas , Nv >>> [email protected] or icq 94994627 anytime
no white people built the pyramids
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:24 AM   #3
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
jesus was white

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:25 AM   #4
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ray View Post
Actually they were, at least if you don't refer to the slaves.

But the keyword in here is not "white", it's Eurasia.

Last edited by aka123; 07-24-2014 at 04:26 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:26 AM   #5
dave90210

Everyone knows the aliens built them!
Quote:
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:30 AM   #6
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave90210 View Post
Everyone knows the aliens built them!
They were white aliens, you ignorant!
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:38 AM   #7
MiamiBoyz
fgfdftre6

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
They were white aliens, you ignorant!
Aliens are green...however, their genitals aka anal probes are indeed very white!
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:53 AM   #8
BFT3K
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
http://www.blackinventions101.com/inventionslist.html
BFT3K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:03 AM   #9
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Marco Polo thinks you are a dumbass.

Try inventing all that without being taught mathematics that was invented by Arabs in Iraq (Mesopotamia).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_mathematics
Old 07-24-2014, 05:04 AM   #10
bronco67

Quote:
If it wasn't for white people we wouldn't have Cars, Planes, Trains, Computers, The Internet, Light Bulbs, Technology

So shut the fuck up all you people that think white people are evil fuckers! We would all be living in caves, using fire to light our houses if it wasn't for white people! We should have our own tv network or white American radio shows I think we fucking deserve it!!!!

I'm not racist but seeing all this hate against white people on Facebook and Reddit is fucking ridiculous and it pisses me off!
You know what...you're absolutely right.

But posting this says a lot about you.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:08 AM   #11
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Marco Polo thinks you are a dumbass.

Try inventing all that without being taught mathematics that was invented by Arabs in Iraq (Mesopotamia).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_mathematics
Arabs are white (caucasian) and Iraq in the previously mentioned Eurasia. The secret word is Eurasia, people in Eurasia and their descendants just happen to be white to absorb more light (vitamin D), as there is less light in Eurasia.

Last edited by aka123; 07-24-2014 at 05:14 AM..
Old 07-24-2014, 05:10 AM   #12
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
WRONG!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!

http://www.black-inventor.com/Otis-Boykin.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_scientists

https://webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/dis...ntor_list.html

John Henry Thompson
Computer Programming and Software Inventions
Thompson used Lingo in one of his better-known computer inventions, Macromedia? Director. Macromedia? Director is able to incorporate different graphic formats (such as BMP, AVI, JPEG, QuickTime, PNG, RealVideo and vector graphics) to create multi-media content and applications, thus combining computer programming language with visual art.

George Alcorn
Inventor of the Imaging X-ray Spectrometer

Despite such impressive credentials, Alcorn is probably most famous for his innovation of the imaging x-ray spectrometer ? a device that helps scientists better understand what materials are composed of when they cannot be broken down. Receiving a patent for his method in 1984, Alcorn's inclusion of the thermomigration of aluminum in the spectrometer was regarded as a major innovation by experts in the field. The invention led to Alcorn's reception of the NASA Inventor of the Year Award.

Otis Boykin
Invented an improved electrical resistor

Few inventors have had the lasting impact of Otis Boykin. Look around the house today and you'll see a variety of devices that utilize components made by Boykin ? including computers, radios and TV sets. Boykin's inventions are all the more impressive when one considers he was an African American in a time of segregation and the field of electronics was not as well-established as it is today

George Crum
Inventor of Potato Chips

Every time a person crunches into a potato chip, he or she is enjoying the delicious taste of one of the world's most famous snacks ? a treat that might not exist without the contribution of black inventor George Crum.

The son of an African-American father and a Native American mother, Crum was working as the chef in the summer of 1853 when he incidentally invented the chip. It all began when a patron who ordered a plate of French-fried potatoes sent them back to Crum's kitchen because he felt they were too thick and soft.

Lewis Latimer

Lewis Latimer (1848?1928) invented an important part of the light bulb ? the carbon filament.

Thomas Edison often gets the credit for inventing the light bulb, but in reality, dozens of inventors were working to perfect commercial lighting. One of those inventors was Lewis Latimer.

Latimer was hired at a law firm that specialized in patents in 1868; while there, he taught himself mechanical drawing and was promoted from office boy to draftsman. In his time at the firm, he worked with Alexander Graham Bell on the plans for the telephone. Latimer then began his foray into the world of light. Edison was working on a light bulb model with a paper filament (the filament is the thin fiber that the electric current heats to produce light). In Edison's experiments, the paper would burn down in 15 minutes or so, rendering the bulb unrealistic for practical use.

It was Latimer who created a light bulb model that used a carbon filament, which lasted longer and made light bulb production cheaper. Because of Latimer's innovation, more people could afford to light their homes. Latimer also received patents for a water closet on railroad cars and a predecessor to the modern air conditioner.

Fast Fact: Latimer worked in the laboratories of both Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.

Granville T. Woods

Granville T. Woods (1856?1910) invented a train-to-station communication system.

Fast Fact: Woods left school at age 10 to work and support his family.

George Washington Carver

George Washington Carver (1860?1943) developed peanut butter and 400 plant products!

Fast Fact: Carver was born a slave. He didn't go to college until he was 30.

Garrett Morgan

Garrett Morgan (1877?1963) invented the gas mask.

Fast Fact: Morgan also invented the first traffic signal.

Dr. Patricia E. Bath

Dr. Patricia. E. Bath (1949?) invented a method of eye surgery that has helped many blind people to see.

Fast Fact: Dr. Bath has been nominated to the National Inventors Hall of Fame.

Blood Bank

Charles Richard Drew

Charles Richard Drew already had an M.D. and a Master of Surgery degree when he went to Columbia University in 1938 to earn a Doctor of Medical Science degree. While there, he became interested in researching the preservation of blood. Drew discovered a method of separating red blood cells from plasma and then storing the two components separately. This new process allowed blood to be stored for more than a week, which was the maximum at that time. The ability to store blood (or, as Drew called it, banking the blood) for longer periods of time meant that more people could receive transfusions. Drew documented these findings in a paper that led to the first blood bank.

After completing his studies, Drew began working with the military. First, he supervised blood preservation and delivery in World War II, and then he set up a blood bank for the U.S. Army and Navy that serves as the model for blood banks today. However, Drew resigned his position because the armed forces insisted on separating blood by race and providing white soldiers with blood donated from white people. Drew knew that race made no difference in blood composition, and he felt that this unnecessary segregation would cost too many lives.
eipstudios is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:17 AM   #13
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFT3K View Post

guitar Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886

I dont think so.. Just because you file a US patent, doesnt mean you invented it.
the world outside of America does exist!

Antonio de Torres Jurado was making pretty much the design you still see today in the 1850's

and as that was the only one I know, I will just assume the rest are lies aswell.
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:19 AM   #14
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Depends on who "white people" are. Are Chinese, Indians and Arabs whites or not? They have invented a lot for the civilization.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:32 AM   #15
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

Last edited by eipstudios; 07-24-2014 at 05:33 AM..
eipstudios is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:35 AM   #16
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I guess I have been too subtle. If it wasn't for the horses, cows, pigs, chickens, whey and such, white folk wouldn't have invented a shit. And those all are from Eurasia. You need much food to build great cultures and those ones provide it or help to provide it.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:37 AM   #17
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Arabs are white (caucasian) and Iraq in the previously mentioned Eurasia. The secret word is Eurasia, people in Eurasia and their descendants just happen to be white to absorb more light (vitamin D), as there is less light in Eurasia.
Get real motherfucker, neither the KKK or the US census considers them to be white.
All of a sudden the people you call "sand niggaz" became white.

Old 07-24-2014, 05:40 AM   #18
ottopottomouse
She is ugly, bad luck.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Checked four at random. All bullshit. Any point checking the rest?
Old 07-24-2014, 05:42 AM   #19
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Get real motherfucker, neither the KKK or the US census considers them to be white.
All of a sudden the people you call "sand niggaz" became white.

I didn't ask KKK's opinion, neither did I ask US consensus. If you ask US consensus there is God, so get real with it.

Last edited by aka123; 07-24-2014 at 05:46 AM..
Old 07-24-2014, 05:42 AM   #20
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:

Serious question :

Why bring the Facebook and Reddit stuff to this board?
I don't use any of those websites so I have no idea of what is being said over there.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:50 AM   #21
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
you guys need girlfriends... seriously..
Old 07-24-2014, 06:02 AM   #22
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User

We all can thank Hitler for everything got, its his madness that brought this tech age into being. No different than Alexander the great or genghis khan, most "great" men are evil in war and there destruction leads to prosperity for others. There all gross human beings.

Last edited by Best-In-BC; 07-24-2014 at 06:05 AM..
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:01 AM   #23
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
some debate about that one

Modern genetics[edit]

In 2013, Nature announced the publication of the first genetic study utilizing next-generation sequencing to ascertain the ancestral lineage of an Ancient Egyptian individual. The research was led by Carsten Pusch of the University of Tübingen in Germany and Rabab Khairat, who released their findings in the Journal of Applied Genetics. DNA was extracted from the heads of five Egyptian mummies that were housed at the institution. All the specimens were dated between 806 BC and 124 AD, a timeframe corresponding with the late Dynastic period. The researchers observed that one of the mummified individuals likely belonged to the mtDNA haplogroup I2, a maternal clade that is believed to have originated in Western Asia.[163]
Old 07-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #24
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Captain sav-a-bro is all worked up again, lol.
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:09 AM   #25
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
If it weren't for white people, we wouldn't have the OP.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:19 PM   #26
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

What was said on reddit and facebook?
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:24 PM   #27
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Old 07-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #28
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Actually most of that stuff is now made in China. Thank the yellow people. (even this smiley face is yellow, probably made in China)

Last edited by aka123; 07-24-2014 at 01:32 PM..
Old 07-24-2014, 01:38 PM   #29
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
And just to keep on track, we wouldn't have any of this stuff if not for smart people. Race aside, smart people are persecuted by their own and everyone else in every era. Some eras they are allowed to prosper if they're sufficiently ruthless but mostly they get tortured to death for not believing in Zurg or Grognar or El-AlhaQqa the flying angel/snake/djin or whatever other shit the stupids need to put themselves to sleep at night. If they are lucky, smart people get to drink themselves to death.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:04 PM   #30
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottopottomouse View Post
Checked four at random. All bullshit. Any point checking the rest?
Yeah because you are the authority on black inventors and scientists. For you to down play African American contributions to science and inventions is offensive. Your a fat old man sitting at a desk. You have invented and created nothing to help humanity. So shut up fat lazy fuck!!

Old 07-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #31
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
And just to keep on track, we wouldn't have any of this stuff if not for smart people. Race aside, smart people are persecuted by their own and everyone else in every era. Some eras they are allowed to prosper if they're sufficiently ruthless but mostly they get tortured to death for not believing in Zurg or Grognar or El-AlhaQqa the flying angel/snake/djin or whatever other shit the stupids need to put themselves to sleep at night. If they are lucky, smart people get to drink themselves to death.
Quote:
I have this disease late at night sometimes, involving alcohol and the telephone. I get drunk, and I drive my wife away with breath like mustard gas and roses. And then, speaking gravely and elegantly into the telephone, I ask the telephone operators to connect me with this friend or that one, from whom I have not heard in years.

?Kurt Vonnegut
8characters
Old 07-24-2014, 02:25 PM   #32
AJ_NETWORK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
All humans have the same genetic code, which means they all have the same genetic potential. Any shortcomings can be held accountable to the nurture half of "nature vs. nature." For you ignoramuses (OP), that means somebody living in shitty 3rd world circumstances won't receive the same education and luxuries that we have in America. Therefore it is not their mind that holds them back, but their unfortunately deprived environment.

I sell crack to school children on the playground, but I'm not a drug dealer, I'm a pediatrician.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #33
Focus
Last of a dying breed.

Industry Role:
Meanwhile

Focus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:46 PM   #34
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
again? jeez
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #35
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Biggest mistake whitie ever made was to bring slaves to N America
Old 07-24-2014, 06:20 PM   #36
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eipstudios View Post
George Crum
Inventor of Potato Chips

Every time a person crunches into a potato chip, he or she is enjoying the delicious taste of one of the world's most famous snacks ? a treat that might not exist without the contribution of black inventor George Crum.

The son of an African-American father and a Native American mother, Crum was working as the chef in the summer of 1853 when he incidentally invented the chip. It all began when a patron who ordered a plate of French-fried potatoes sent them back to Crum's kitchen because he felt they were too thick and soft.
A black invented potato chips. Shocker.
What a huge fucking contribution to society.

As if no one would have ever figured out how to deep fry a slice of fucking potato.

idiot.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:27 PM   #37
VIXEN ESCORTS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Funny, if it wasn't for black people we wouldn't have white people.
VIXEN ESCORTS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #38
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
WTF????

I looked at that list and it's full of fucking lies!

Just take the very first one: It claims that a black man named Frederick Jones "invented" the first air conditioning unit in 1949

I guess that would surprise the hell out of Willis Carrier who DID actually invent the first air conditioning unit in 1902!
Old 07-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #39
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
WRONG!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!

http://www.black-inventor.com/Otis-Boykin.asp

https://webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/dis...ntor_list.html

John Henry Thompson
Computer Programming and Software Inventions
Thompson used Lingo in one of his better-known computer inventions, Macromedia? Director. Macromedia? Director is able to incorporate different graphic formats (such as BMP, AVI, JPEG, QuickTime, PNG, RealVideo and vector graphics) to create multi-media content and applications, thus combining computer programming language with visual art.

George Alcorn
Inventor of the Imaging X-ray Spectrometer

Despite such impressive credentials, Alcorn is probably most famous for his innovation of the imaging x-ray spectrometer ? a device that helps scientists better understand what materials are composed of when they cannot be broken down. Receiving a patent for his method in 1984, Alcorn's inclusion of the thermomigration of aluminum in the spectrometer was regarded as a major innovation by experts in the field. The invention led to Alcorn's reception of the NASA Inventor of the Year Award.

Otis Boykin
Invented an improved electrical resistor

Few inventors have had the lasting impact of Otis Boykin. Look around the house today and you'll see a variety of devices that utilize components made by Boykin ? including computers, radios and TV sets. Boykin's inventions are all the more impressive when one considers he was an African American in a time of segregation and the field of electronics was not as well-established as it is today

George Crum
Inventor of Potato Chips

Lewis Latimer

Lewis Latimer (1848?1928) invented an important part of the light bulb ? the carbon filament.

Thomas Edison often gets the credit for inventing the light bulb, but in reality, dozens of inventors were working to perfect commercial lighting. One of those inventors was Lewis Latimer.

Latimer was hired at a law firm that specialized in patents in 1868; while there, he taught himself mechanical drawing and was promoted from office boy to draftsman. In his time at the firm, he worked with Alexander Graham Bell on the plans for the telephone. Latimer then began his foray into the world of light. Edison was working on a light bulb model with a paper filament (the filament is the thin fiber that the electric current heats to produce light). In Edison's experiments, the paper would burn down in 15 minutes or so, rendering the bulb unrealistic for practical use.

It was Latimer who created a light bulb model that used a carbon filament, which lasted longer and made light bulb production cheaper. Because of Latimer's innovation, more people could afford to light their homes. Latimer also received patents for a water closet on railroad cars and a predecessor to the modern air conditioner.

Fast Fact: Latimer worked in the laboratories of both Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.

Granville T. Woods

Granville T. Woods (1856?1910) invented a train-to-station communication system.

Fast Fact: Woods left school at age 10 to work and support his family.

George Washington Carver

George Washington Carver (1860?1943) developed peanut butter and 400 plant products!

Fast Fact: Carver was born a slave. He didn't go to college until he was 30.

Garrett Morgan

Garrett Morgan (1877?1963) invented the gas mask.

Fast Fact: Morgan also invented the first traffic signal.

Dr. Patricia E. Bath

Dr. Patricia. E. Bath (1949?) invented a method of eye surgery that has helped many blind people to see.

Fast Fact: Dr. Bath has been nominated to the National Inventors Hall of Fame.

Blood Bank

Charles Richard Drew

Charles Richard Drew already had an M.D. and a Master of Surgery degree when he went to Columbia University in 1938 to earn a Doctor of Medical Science degree. While there, he became interested in researching the preservation of blood. Drew discovered a method of separating red blood cells from plasma and then storing the two components separately. This new process allowed blood to be stored for more than a week, which was the maximum at that time. The ability to store blood (or, as Drew called it, banking the blood) for longer periods of time meant that more people could receive transfusions. Drew documented these findings in a paper that led to the first blood bank.

After completing his studies, Drew began working with the military. First, he supervised blood preservation and delivery in World War II, and then he set up a blood bank for the U.S. Army and Navy that serves as the model for blood banks today. However, Drew resigned his position because the armed forces insisted on separating blood by race and providing white soldiers with blood donated from white people. Drew knew that race made no difference in blood composition, and he felt that this unnecessary segregation would cost too many lives.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #40
xNetworx
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
Blacks invented peanut butter and Fubu
xNetworx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:36 PM   #41
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Blacks invented Purple Drank.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:42 PM   #42
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
All these black people are a 1000 times smarter than you will ever been and helped to create medical devices to keep you stupid white power racists assholes alive.

Black, Keith 1957?
Neurosurgeon Brain tumor surgery and research

Boykin, Otis 1920?1982 Inventor
Engineer Artificial heart pacemaker control unit

Drew, Charles 1904?1950
Medical researcher Developed improved techniques for blood storage

Kountz, Samuel L. 1930?1981 Transplant surgeon
Researcher Organ transplantation pioneer, particularly renal transplant research and surgery.
Author or co-author of 172 articles in scientific publications.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #43
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
All these black people are a 1000 times smarter than you will ever been and helped to create medical devices to keep you stupid white power racists assholes alive.
Is that so?

Quote:
Black, Keith 1957?
Neurosurgeon Brain tumor surgery and research
Never had a brain tumor. Services not needed.

Quote:
Boykin, Otis 1920?1982 Inventor
Engineer Artificial heart pacemaker control unit
My original heart is pumping just fine. Keep your contraption.

Quote:
Drew, Charles 1904?1950
Medical researcher Developed improved techniques for blood storage
I store my blood in my veins.

Quote:
Kountz, Samuel L. 1930?1981 Transplant surgeon
Researcher Organ transplantation pioneer, particularly renal transplant research and surgery.
Author or co-author of 172 articles in scientific publications.
Have all my original organs. Never read any of his bullshit.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:50 PM   #44
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
WTF????

I looked at that list and it's full of fucking lies!

Just take the very first one: It claims that a black man named Frederick Jones "invented" the first air conditioning unit in 1949

I guess that would surprise the hell out of Willis Carrier who DID actually invent the first air conditioning unit in 1902!
REEEEEEEADDDDDD before talking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_McKinley_Jones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carrier

Frederick_McKinley_Jones

Around 1935, Jones designed a portable air-cooling unit for trucks carrying perishable food, and received a patent for it on July 12, 1940. Numero sold his movie sound equipment business to RCA and formed a new company in partnership with Jones, the U.S. Thermo Control Company (later the Thermo King Corporation) which became a $3 million business by 1949. Portable cooling units designed by Jones were especially important during World War II, preserving blood, medicine, and food for use at army hospitals and on open battlefields.

Patents

U.S. Patent 2,163,754 was issued on June 27, 1943 ? Ticket dispensing machine.
132182 U.S. Patent D 132,182 was issued on April 28, 1943 ? Design for air conditioning unit.
U.S. Patent 2,336,735 was issued on December 14, 1943 ? Removable cooling units for compartments.
U.S. Patent 2,337,164 was issued on December 21, 1943 ? Means for automatically stopping and starting gas engines.
U.S. Patent 2,376,968 was issued on May 29, 1945 ? Two-cycle gas engine.
U.S. Patent 2,417,253 was issued on March 11, 1947 ? Two-cycle gas engine.
U.S. Patent 2,475,841 was issued on July 12, 1949 ? Automatic refrigeration system for long-haul trucks.
U.S. Patent 2,475,842 was issued on July 12, 1949 ? Starter generator.
U.S. Patent 2,475,843 was issued on July 12, 1949 ? Means operated by a starter generator for cooling a gas engine.
U.S. Patent 2,477,377 was issued on July 26, 1949 ? Means for thermostatically operating gas engines.
U.S. Patent 2,504,841 was issued on April 18, 1950 ? Rotary compressor.
U.S. Patent 2,509,099 was issued on May 23, 1950 ? System for controlling operation of refrigeration units.
159209 U.S. Patent D 159,209 was issued on July 4, 1950 ? Design for air conditioning unit.
U.S. Patent 2,523,273 was issued on September 26, 1950 ? Engine actuated ventilating system.
U.S. Patent 2,526,874 was issued on October 24, 1950 ? Apparatus for heating or cooling atmosphere within an enclosure.
U.S. Patent 2,535,682 was issued on December 26, 1950 ? Prefabricated refrigerator construction.
U.S. Patent 2,581,956 was issued on January 8, 1952 ? Refrigeration control device.
U.S. Patent 2,666,298 was issued on January 19, 1954 ? Methods and means of defrosting a cold diffuser.
U.S. Patent 2,696,086 was issued on December 7, 1954 ? Method and means for air conditioning.
U.S. Patent 2,780,923 was issued on February 12, 1957 ? Method and means for preserving perishable foodstuffs in transit.
U.S. Patent 2,850,001 was issued on September 2, 1958 ? Control device for internal combustion engine.
U.S. Patent 2,926,005 was issued on February 23, 1960 ? Thermostat and temperature control system.

Willis Carrier

In Buffalo, New York, on July 17, 1902, in response to a quality problem experienced at the Sackett-Wilhelms Lithographing & Publishing Company of Brooklyn, Willis Carrier submitted drawings for what became recognized as the world's first modern air conditioning system. The 1902 installation marked the birth of air conditioning because of the addition of humidity control, which led to the recognition by authorities in the field that air conditioning must perform four basic functions:

1.) control temperature; 2.) control humidity; 3.) control air circulation and ventilation; 4.) cleanse the air.

After several more years of refinement and field testing, on January 2, 1906, Carrier was granted U.S. patent No. 808897 on his invention, which he called an "Apparatus for Treating Air," the world's first spray-type air conditioning equipment. It was designed to humidify or dehumidify air, heating water for the first and cooling it for the second.

In 1906, Carrier discovered that "constant dew-point depression provided practically constant relative humidity," which later became known among air conditioning engineers as the "law of constant dew-point depression." On this discovery he based the design of an automatic control system, for which he filed a patent claim on May 17, 1907. The patent, No. 1,085,971, was issued on February 3, 1914.

Last edited by eipstudios; 07-24-2014 at 06:53 PM..
Old 07-24-2014, 06:52 PM   #45
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Old 07-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #46
VIXEN ESCORTS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
Is that a Dominoes pizza ?
VIXEN ESCORTS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #47
kane

Everyone knows a white caveman invented the car.

and the crane

and vacuum

The lawnmower

And even the movie projector
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:56 PM   #48
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
REEEEEEEADDDDDD before talking.
I did REEEEEAADDDDDD. The page that was linked to black "inventors" says the he invented the first air conditioning unit.

Doesn't say anything else.

In other words...it's deceptive and trying to give credit where it's not due. Which kind of creates a backlash when people who know better see that kind of shit.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #49
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
QUOTE=Amputate Your Head;20169370][/QUOTE]

Your default like always you are so predictable its sad.

two-men-arrested-for-trying-to-have-sex-with-literall-cows

A farmer in Herkimer County, N.Y. couldn?t figure out why his cows seemed more anxious than usual. When they weren?t producing as much milk as usual, he set up a surveillance camera. What he saw shocked him: two men were rolling in the hay with his livestock, CNYCentral.com reported. The farmer, whose name has not been identified, contacted authorities who conducted their own investigation. As a result, Michael Jones, 35, and Reid Fontaine, 31, were arrested for misdemeanor sexual misconduct, UticaOD.com reported. Authorities said Fontaine attempted to have sex with several cows while Fontaine filmed the encounters, according to Syracuse.com. The two were released on an appearance ticket. The suspects aren?t the first men accused of having a cow in the Biblical sense. In 2008, Brazilian cleaner Getulino Ferreira Paraizo was accused of having sex with 400 cows. He said he preferred the more tranquil animals. It might be better to think twice before attempting sex with cows or any other animals. A 2011 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that men who have had sex with animals were twice as likely to develop penile cancer as those who stick with their own kind.

What a bonding activity for these two guys. Some bros like to meet up at the bar for a few beers, some take in a basketball game, I?ve even heard some guys will go to brunch, just the two guys, together. And that?s fine. But cow fucking? Literally cow fucking, is a whole new type of activity. Most of us have fucked cows before, but have any of us actually fucked cows before? I want to believe these guys just totally misinterpreted what it means to fuck a cow. Classic mix up. Like they heard a joke on TV about slump busting by fucking a cow, and they didn?t realize that it meant a cow, not an actual cow. I can totally see how they can make that error. But I want to believe they were just sitting around chillin one day, and both realized their mutual interest in wildlife fucking. No way man, you too?! Grab the camcorder! It?s like when you find out someone went to the same school as you, and you have this whole new point of conversation. Except theirs was their love for putting their cock inside of a big animal that moos.

PS: Say they were fucking the cows on purpose. Why a cow? Also, penile cancer from fucking animals? Woah. I didn?t even know we could get dick cancer. Sounds brutal. So we should all just probably stick to cows, and leave the actual cows alone.

Arizona Man Arrested For Craigslist Ad Asking To "Play With A Horse" (He Wanted To Fuck A Horse)

PHOENIX ? A Phoenix man was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of conspiring to commit bestiality after seeking a horse on Craigslist. Maricopa County Sheriff?s animal crimes detectives began investigating 22-year-old Donald Waelde after a Craigslist user reported an ad posted in the website?s Missed Connections section earlier this month.Waelde allegedly stated in the ad that he wanted to ?play with a horse? and offered to ?do something in return? if he could have access to one.

?I want to play with a horse. Simple as that. If you have a horse and I can have access to it? I will do something in return.?

During the investigation, Waelde allegedly told sheriff?s deputies the sex act he wished to perform on the horse and agreed to meet an undercover detective Tuesday in Anthem. The detective brought a mounted posse horse as a prop. Waelde was taken into custody after reportedly admitting to placing the ad and stating his intentions to carry out the sex act. Deputies also executed a search warrant at his West Union Hills Drive home in Phoenix. Since 2011, suspects in four bestiality cases in Maricopa County have used Craigslist to find animals, Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a statement. The sheriff?s office said Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster has not responded to letters from Arpaio asking the company to crack down on postings about illegal activities. Arizona passed a law in 2006 making bestiality a crime

WHOOPS! Now obviously I?m happy this alleged horse fucker got nabbed before he could ?play? with a horse but if I may Donald (total horse fucker name by the way), a word of advice. Simple as that, that right there is where you tripped up. You can?t say that type of shit. I read the first line and said oh that?s cool, guy just wants to play with a horse, how nice, and then you dropped the ?simple as that? and I immediately thought, hey wait a minute, is it as simple as that? It?s like when someone says ?nothing more, nothing less?, a tell tale sign of there absolutely being more to what they?re talking about. It?s never as simple as just playing with a horse, not when you tell us it?s just that simple. Like I said, I?m happy you got caught but at the same time I?m offended by how bad you are at picking up horses on craigslist. Use your head one time Donald, might as well say you want to jizz in a horse after telling us how simple your intentions are. Come on.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #50
Mutt

Industry Role:
great classic cartoon - all black people living in a place called Lazy Town

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >