Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 02-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
hentchiu
Confirmed User

nats setup / site manager

new program looking to someone to help
setup NATS v4, manage program site

would prefer part time before full time is considered
hentchiu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Dappz
Confirmed User

hi hentchiu, i PM me i have friend can do that work for you and he can work for you for part time or full time time just feel free to PM me on my ICQ or send me email so i would gie you his contact info.........

Hentai Artist * Draw My Anime *
HentaiLovers * hentaiG4H * ICQ : 657458
Dappz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hentchiu View Post
new program looking to someone to help
setup NATS v4, manage program site

would prefer part time before full time is considered
I can help you, send me an email vendzilla at brianasbank dot com
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:37 PM   #4
wild_jayx

freelance web developer here

im available for work for part time and full time
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
hentchiu
Confirmed User

must have previous experience with NATS already
and have setup sites completely from scratch
hentchiu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
hentchiu
Confirmed User

hey Dappz, i msg you and email you. nothing yet.. let me know if your friend is still interested
Old 03-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #7
cardinalvices
Confirmed User

We have setup multiple sites on Nats4. And I can offer you additional services in design and development for your Nats program. Hit me up on [email protected]
cardinalvices is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:19 AM   #8
Dappz
Confirmed User

hi hentchiu, my friend still interested i already send you PM on your ICQ.....

Hentai Artist * Draw My Anime *
HentaiLovers * hentaiG4H * ICQ : 657458
Dappz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >