Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Lets throw political correctness in the garbage

Quote:
I'm guessing this woman wishes she had not asked the question.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v... pe=2&theater
Old 08-24-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Here is some information about the panelist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:04 PM   #3
DAMNMAN
Confirmed User

Broke that shit down!!!

One less god!!!
I contend that we are both an atheist. I just belive in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
DAMNMAN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #4
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
How many death threats will that woman receive from the peaceful majority...
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >