Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-22-2014, 01:53 PM   #1
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
I got home yesterday

...and perused the news and board. This old song pretty much sums up what I think about current events.

I just do not give a fuck anymore about politics or world events. I pretty much only care about what effects me.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html

Last edited by theking; 08-22-2014 at 01:56 PM..
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:57 PM   #2
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
pigshit!
Old 08-22-2014, 02:13 PM   #3
MiamiBoyz
fgfdftre6

Industry Role:
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:16 PM   #4
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz View Post
Old 08-22-2014, 02:18 PM   #5
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post
pigshit!
When I go into the wild after a day or two all of the pigshit that takes place with the human animal ...just leaves my mind. I listen to the birds sing their songs and listen to the gentle wind blowing through the trees...and at times listen to the silence and I can physically feel my blood pressure drop and the tenseness leave my body and mind. As I watch the insects crawl about and see the various wild animals going about their business and some times play...as I take in the beauty of the forest and the blueness of the sky and the whiteness of the clouds drifting about and as I listen to the trickle of creek water and sometimes see the beauty of a Rainbow Trout swimming by...I feel like I understand what life really is about...it is almost a religious experience.

So fuck all of the pigshit that the human animal creates...I just don't give a damn.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html

Last edited by theking; 08-22-2014 at 02:19 PM..
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:20 PM   #6
_Richard_

Industry Role:
stop reading hemingway for gods sake
Old 08-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #7
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
stop reading hemingway for gods sake
I haven't read Hemingway since school days...but I did like his style and way with words.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:25 PM   #8
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Will you be going back to the wilderness soon? I like it when you're there.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:31 PM   #9
clickity click
So Fecking Bummed

Industry Role:
I do not care about you or what you do in your life. I pretty much only care about what effects me.
clickity click is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #10
VSKevin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
pigshit!
more pigshit!

Email: kevin[at]flirt4free[dot]com

VSKevin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:39 PM   #11
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSKevin View Post
more pigshit!
Old 08-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #12
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
Will you be going back to the wilderness soon? I like it when you're there.
Well...PF's oldest daughter is coming for a visit and I do not know for sure how long she will be staying and I have a surgeon to see as well as an optometrist...a couple of financial matters to take care of...but I should be going back out in a week or two. Satisfied...sport.

Old 08-22-2014, 02:42 PM   #13
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clickity click View Post
I do not care about you or what you do in your life. I pretty much only care about what effects me.
There you go...sport...I recommend it.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #14
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
Can we get a group Hug in this thread ..... ?

Old 08-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #15
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
effects me.
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:29 PM   #16
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
There is definitely a new lion in my AO. I have not seen him yet but I have seen the tracks and it looks like a big male. I don't like having a lion in my AO. I have also seen the tracks of a Bobcat but not the cat itself. I have seen a lot of Deer and a few Elk. There are a lot of Bear sign but it has been awhile since I have seen a bear. I have seen a Badger...Skunk...and Porcupine this time out. There is Coyote and Fox in my AO. A plethora of wild life...to enjoy watching. After more than seven years still no sign of the human animal for which I am thankful. It is an area where there are supposed to be some Vietnam Vets roaming about...but maybe they have gotten to old to deal with the wild anymore.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #17
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
Though effects can be applicable I suppose your butter mouth ass prefers affects. Actually so do I but I was not and am not attempting to write a term paper...got it now sport?

Old 08-22-2014, 03:40 PM   #18
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Though effects can be applicable
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:45 PM   #19
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
There is definitely a new lion in my AO. I have not seen him yet but I have seen the tracks and it looks like a big male. I don't like having a lion in my AO. I have also seen the tracks of a Bobcat but not the cat itself. I have seen a lot of Deer and a few Elk. There are a lot of Bear sign but it has been awhile since I have seen a bear. I have seen a Badger...Skunk...and Porcupine this time out. There is Coyote and Fox in my AO. A plethora of wild life...to enjoy watching. After more than seven years still no sign of the human animal for which I am thankful. It is an area where there are supposed to be some Vietnam Vets roaming about...but maybe they have gotten to old to deal with the wild anymore.
AO is secret wilderness code for...?

I'm guessing Area of Operation.

But not ruling out Anal Orifice.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:46 PM   #20
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well...PF's oldest daughter is coming for a visit and I do not know for sure how long she will be staying and I have a surgeon to see as well as an optometrist...a couple of financial matters to take care of...but I should be going back out in a week or two. Satisfied...sport.
Enjoy your visit from your oldest daughter.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:54 PM   #21
_Richard_

Industry Role:
cause and.. effect?

Old 08-22-2014, 03:54 PM   #22
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
Enjoy your visit from your oldest daughter.
FYI...I made a conscious decision many years ago not to have children...now your trolling ass is dismissed.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #23
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKnight View Post
AO is secret wilderness code for...?

I'm guessing Area of Operation.

But not ruling out Anal Orifice.
Area of Operation. Even though I have been out of the Military about 22 years I was in long enough...12 years...that I still occasionally use the jargon.

Last edited by theking; 08-22-2014 at 03:58 PM..
Old 08-22-2014, 04:14 PM   #24
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
that I still occasionally use the jargon.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:21 PM   #25
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
I am grilling some T-Bone steaks for the dogs. My bear dog will eat two of them. He is salivating and watching my every move in anticipation. He has turned out to be a good investment and a good friend.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #26
_Richard_

Industry Role:
don't let the non-beef-falls-from-the-sky peeps read that.. they really get their panties twisted when they hear about us feeding beef to dogs
Old 08-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #27
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Area of Operation. Even though I have been out of the Military about 22 years I was in long enough...12 years...that I still occasionally use the jargon.
Roger.

SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:16 PM   #28
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
don't let the non-beef-falls-from-the-sky peeps read that.. they really get their panties twisted when they hear about us feeding beef to dogs
I do not know what "peeps" you are referring to but I am sure that I do not care about who gets their panties in a bunch.

Old 08-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #29
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Quote:
FYI...I made a conscious decision many years ago not to have children...now your trolling ass is dismissed.
I was referring to when you are using your alternate "Pathfinder" personality.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:26 PM   #30
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
When I go into the wild after a day or two all of the pigshit that takes place with the human animal ...just leaves my mind. I listen to the birds sing their songs and listen to the gentle wind blowing through the trees...and at times listen to the silence and I can physically feel my blood pressure drop and the tenseness leave my body and mind. As I watch the insects crawl about and see the various wild animals going about their business and some times play...as I take in the beauty of the forest and the blueness of the sky and the whiteness of the clouds drifting about and as I listen to the trickle of creek water and sometimes see the beauty of a Rainbow Trout swimming by...I feel like I understand what life really is about...it is almost a religious experience.

So fuck all of the pigshit that the human animal creates...I just don't give a damn.
So, do you tent camp or do you have a cabin or something? I've been taking my VW van up into the Rockies any chance I get while I've been here in Denver. I typically drive around the forest roads til I find a place that seem appealing.

I have however been contemplating attempting a through hike of the AT trail next summer. I just haven't decided if I'm really crazy enough to do it.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:28 PM   #31
cuck

Industry Role:
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #32
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:09 PM   #33
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
So, do you tent camp or do you have a cabin or something? I've been taking my VW van up into the Rockies any chance I get while I've been here in Denver. I typically drive around the forest roads til I find a place that seem appealing.

I have however been contemplating attempting a through hike of the AT trail next summer. I just haven't decided if I'm really crazy enough to do it.
Over the years I have built a small type of cabin...more of a lean to...but I do not spend a lot of time in it. I also have a cave that I use more than I do the cabin. It is more secure and better hidden. If you don't know it is there you probably will never know that it is there. I have a small body type tent that I carry with me if I am going very far away from my immediate AO...just in case I get stuck out.

If you have an older VW Camper Van I suggest you put a winch on it...if you have not already done so. I used to have one of the older ones and went down a hill one time and did not have enough horse power to get back up the hill. With a winch I did not have to worry much about where I took it.

Last edited by theking; 08-22-2014 at 08:11 PM..
Old 08-22-2014, 08:36 PM   #34
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
My Jack Russell ate his steak then fell asleep. His little tummy is pooched out from the steak as he lies at my feet softly snoring. My Bear dog ate both of his steaks and I think he would have ate another one if I would have allowed it. Me...I had a Shrimp salad with salad greens and fresh cucumbers...with Thousand Island dressing.

Old 08-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #35
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Over the years I have built a small type of cabin...more of a lean to...but I do not spend a lot of time in it. I also have a cave that I use more than I do the cabin. It is more secure and better hidden. If you don't know it is there you probably will never know that it is there. I have a small body type tent that I carry with me if I am going very far away from my immediate AO...just in case I get stuck out.

If you have an older VW Camper Van I suggest you put a winch on it...if you have not already done so. I used to have one of the older ones and went down a hill one time and did not have enough horse power to get back up the hill. With a winch I did not have to worry much about where I took it.
Yea, mine is a mid 80's so it has a little more HP. I did however go down a hill a few weeks ago that I wasn't sure I'd get back up. It was more a issue of steepness & lack of traction.

This one however will soon be for sale, as I have one of the 4x4 models that I'll be rebuilding over the winter. It will likely get a winch.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:18 PM   #36
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Yea, mine is a mid 80's so it has a little more HP. I did however go down a hill a few weeks ago that I wasn't sure I'd get back up. It was more a issue of steepness & lack of traction.

This one however will soon be for sale, as I have one of the 4x4 models that I'll be rebuilding over the winter. It will likely get a winch.
When mine would not get back up the hill...I had to walk for several hours before I came across someone that had a Dodge truck that pulled me back up the hill. That is when I had a winch put on it.

Old 08-23-2014, 01:42 PM   #37
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
That gif is hilarious, do you know how to change the head to another person?
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:47 PM   #38
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
omg you wrong! that bucket of ice omg!!
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 02:35 PM   #39
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
welcome back, hoss.

surprised you don't spend more time at the cabin.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:33 PM   #40
PornDude
I'm still broke.

Industry Role:
Get lost.

PornWebmasters.com 🤑

MyGaySites.com 🤭

PornDudeCasting.com 🚀
PornDude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:44 PM   #41
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
welcome back, hoss.

surprised you don't spend more time at the cabin.
I fully intend to spend about nine months of the year there. I don't much like being there when the heavy rains come. If the shit ever hits the fan...which I really do not expect it to in my lifetime...I will spend 100% of my time there.

Old 08-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #42
SDSimon
Confirmed User

Quote:

You are a lucky, lucky man!

>>> WINNERS WIN because they NEVER GIVE UP!<<<
SDSimon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:41 PM   #43
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSimon View Post
You are a lucky, lucky man!

>>> WINNERS WIN because they NEVER GIVE UP!<<<
Well...maybe not that lucky. I still have to suffer with severe pain...and in addition I do not believe in luck so much...but I can understand where you are coming from.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >