Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-08-2014, 08:45 AM   #1
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Russian Nuclear Bombers Fly Into US Airspace

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ctic/13746681/

Why tease? You may as well drop a payload while you're there (otherwise wasting gas). Get it over with and why don't you both exchange IDEAS? SO WE CAN ALL BLOW UP INTO A FUCKING CRISP!!!!!!!!!!
RummyBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:49 AM   #2
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
LOL @ "wasting gas"

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #3
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith View Post
LOL @ "wasting gas"
no its proof they can drop a bomb in canada
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:52 AM   #4
bagfull
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Its the end soon
bagfull is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #5
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
it's like 1957 all over again

dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:02 AM   #6
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Okay now that I've stopped laughing and have read the article, and had a look at other news on this via our trusty friend Google I see the OP has reading comprehension issues. No worries, a lot of GFY'ers do.

Hint: There's a difference between flying "near" and flying "into" US airspace.

Nowhere did the article say "into".

Btw, USA regularly flies spy and recon aircraft in international airspace close to Russian and other borders. While the Ruskies may be doing some posturing I wouldn't go hitting the air raid siren buttons just yet.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:24 AM   #7
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-nuclea...145055700.html
RummyBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:28 AM   #8
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagfull View Post
Its the end soon
Seems legit.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #9
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Okay now that I've stopped laughing and have read the article, and had a look at other news on this via our trusty friend Google I see the OP has reading comprehension issues. No worries, a lot of GFY'ers do.

Btw, USA regularly flies spy and recon aircraft in international airspace close to Russian and other borders. While the Ruskies may be doing some posturing I wouldn't go hitting the air raid siren buttons just yet.
Exactly. Everything flying OVER much be shot down. Flying NEAR? Don't see any problem with tat.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:57 AM   #10
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RummyBoy View Post
Smith noted that these were training missions, though a spy plane and anti-submarine plane were spotted among the bombers. However, another defense official told the Washington Free Beacon they believe this is more than just a training flight. The official stated "[Russian strategic nuclear forces appear to be] trying to test our air defense reactions, or our command and control systems. These are not just training missions."

SMITH ADDED: "AND THE FUCKING RUSKIES WANT TO TURN US ALL INTO A PILE OF ASHES!!!!" SMITH LATER APOLOGIZED FOR USING ALL UPPER CASE, BUT REMARKED: "MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK, WHADDYA DO?"

Last edited by RummyBoy; 08-08-2014 at 09:58 AM..
Old 08-08-2014, 10:28 AM   #11
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ctic/13746681/

Why tease? You may as well drop a payload while you're there (otherwise wasting gas). Get it over with and why don't you both exchange IDEAS? SO WE CAN ALL BLOW UP INTO A FUCKING CRISP!!!!!!!!!!
anything for a laugh
Old 08-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #12
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Nothing new in here.
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:33 AM   #13
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Exactly. Everything flying OVER much be shot down. Flying NEAR? Don't see any problem with tat.
Russia constantly violates other countries airspace. Well, not the only one, but one of the biggest violators anyway. Although I am not talking about "fly over" that they would make some tourist routes and watch scenery. Usually max 1-10 km into foreign airspace and back.

You don't just shoot planes down like that, even your belowed Russia doesn't do so.

Last edited by aka123; 08-08-2014 at 10:36 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:55 AM   #14
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
The USA constantly violates other countries airspace.
I know that. Do you suggest to shot them down?
Old 08-08-2014, 11:35 AM   #15
Due
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

near = airspace the US planned to claim = basically the same as US airspace = It's an attack on our freedom = Should be enough to send a counter attack

It's our only option to defend our freedom.

You need to learn more about politics my friend
Due is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:35 AM   #16
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I know that. Do you suggest to shot them down?
I leave that to those other countries, to decide.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:58 AM   #17
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
I leave that to those other countries, to decide.
Ok then http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Gary_Powers
Old 08-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #18
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Oh if they could only come up with their own material and stop waiting for the official statements to be released.

Quote:
Do you suggest we not shoot them down?
We know your preference is unarmed defenseless civilian airliners. Doesn't Russia and it's former incarnations hold the record for shooting those down.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:58 PM   #19
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
haven't they been doing this for over 30 years?
Old 08-08-2014, 08:09 PM   #20
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:

fuck it im loaded and ready
brassmonkey is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #21
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
"Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return." Colin Powell
You believe this totally neocon hawk. As David Icke once said, "They call him Colon Powell. Why? Because he's full of shit."
Old 08-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #22
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
3rd world war, planet destroyed, people killed, everybody wins

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #23
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Russia constantly violates other countries airspace. Well, not the only one, but one of the biggest violators anyway. Although I am not talking about "fly over" that they would make some tourist routes and watch scenery. Usually max 1-10 km into foreign airspace and back.

You don't just shoot planes down like that, even your belowed Russia doesn't do so.
this. Has been going on for years at least once a month over here. They fly in, fighter jets accompany him, flies out again.

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:50 PM   #24
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
this. Has been going on for years at least once a month over here. They fly in, fighter jets accompany him, flies out again.
If they really violate the airspace, they must be took down. If they are near, that's just nothing to speak about. Period.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:39 AM   #25
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
The airplanes are not what you need to worry about. The submarines pose the most danger.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:21 AM   #26
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagfull View Post
Its the end soon
"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 08-09-2014, 03:34 AM   #27
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
If they really violate the airspace, they must be took down. If they are near, that's just nothing to speak about. Period.
Not near, IN the airspace. Happens more often. You don't just shoot them down.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/23/wo...s-intercepted/

Quote:
"It is not unusual," Ter Horst added. "Sometimes they cross Dutch airspace and sometimes they stay north of Dutch airspace (in the country's so-called area of responsibility)."

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 03:45 AM   #28
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
Not near, IN the airspace. Happens more often. You don't just shoot them down.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/23/wo...s-intercepted/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_of_responsibility
Old 08-09-2014, 03:48 AM   #29
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Roald, don't worry. Russia will never nuke your country as long as the Putin's daughter lives there ;)
Old 08-09-2014, 08:05 AM   #30
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
We are talking about invading airspace inside country's borders. Not to some "sphere of influence", that is smaller or bigger depending about the mood of the commander.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:12 AM   #31
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
We are talking about invading airspace inside country's borders. Not to some "sphere of influence", that is smaller or bigger depending about the mood of the commander.
I have no idea on what you - the keyboard analysts are talking about.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #32
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I have no idea on what you - the keyboard analysts are talking about.
Which part is difficult for you? Military airplane flying inside another country, or the part that something like that happens?
Old 08-09-2014, 08:23 AM   #33
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Which part is difficult for you? Military airplane flying inside another country, or the part that something like that happens?
Because if they fly "inside" the airspace of an other country, they get Gary Powered
Old 08-09-2014, 08:30 AM   #34
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Because if they fly "inside" the airspace of an other country, they get Gary Powered
Or the people in the command of armies and countries have a bit more common sense and sense of politics, than you have.

Many of there "happenings" are accidents in the first place. Especially in narrow places like Baltic sea and English channel. Also popular places for intentional violations as you can say "Oops, it was accident."

Last edited by aka123; 08-09-2014 at 08:34 AM..
Old 08-23-2014, 11:32 PM   #35
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and was noted as a co-founder of Reaganomics. He's also worked in other areas of the US government and has a pretty good understanding of the position. He thinks the invasion of airspace was a strategic military preparation.... well worth seeing first 30 mins:

Last edited by RummyBoy; 08-23-2014 at 11:35 PM..
Old 08-24-2014, 12:24 AM   #36
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and was noted as a co-founder of Reaganomics. He's also worked in other areas of the US government and has a pretty good understanding of the position. He thinks the invasion of airspace was a strategic military preparation.... well worth seeing first 30 mins:

He also thought Reaganomics was a good idea.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 01:12 AM   #37
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
in russia, the toilet uses you...

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 01:42 AM   #38
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
It's headlines that this that give John McCain a boner.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:02 AM   #39
adultchatpay
Let's Make Money

Industry Role:
They are testing the waters. One wrong move and it will ignite a war.
adultchatpay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >