Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-21-2014, 02:28 AM   #51
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Actually it's very simple.
Dogs react to their owners and when the owner becomes tense the dog senses that and becomes protective.
It's not about the dog; it's about how the owner of the dog reacts to blacks.
The dog becomes trained of the threat by sensing the owner's reaction to the presence of the threat.
You pulled that out of your ass. Don't lie. You may be right to some degree but without evidence it's meaningless, just a guess.

This dog I had was tiny, it hated children, the only people she liked were women, she was nervous with men and went batshit nuts it seemed when she encountered black people. Maybe she viewed black people to be similar to children?
Old 10-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #52
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
You pulled that out of your ass. Don't lie. You may be right to some degree but without evidence it's meaningless, just a guess.

This dog I had was tiny, it hated children, the only people she liked were women, she was nervous with men and went batshit nuts it seemed when she encountered black people. Maybe she viewed black people to be similar to children?
No.

You only give a shit about pussy when it doesn't have children and you shiver around real men especially big negroes.

Old 10-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #53
clickity click
So Fecking Bummed

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
It isn't a a big thing, think carefully, how much variation in breed!

You have Damian & divvy, 2 obvious individuals, one has nothing, he follows the other around like a lap dog. Catching onto negativity. Then there is the obvious winner, the playboy, the business man, the worker, the go getter, the maker. Some maybe not so obvious, but still working, and the follow on, the relaxed affiliate that makes his work & due money from making life like a retriever, by seeing what people want & get.

we're all the same, dogs, humans, we're all animals at heart, what one are you?
Wait, so Damian is the divvy or are you talking about dvt?
Dvt is the winner? Damian is the lap dog catching onto negativity?
clickity click is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >