Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-31-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Why do you think Jews

...are not well liked by so many...in so many countries...and for such a long period of historical time. I am not speaking of Israel the country but of Jews around the world.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:07 PM   #2
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
I think the neverending guilt trip gives them some bad name if you will. The very idea that you can be labeled anti-semitic because you do go along with said guilt trip doesn't help things either. I personally don't have any problems with Jewish people as a whole in fact I have very good friends who are as do I have very good friends who are Muslim and well I guess pretty much every other religion. When it comes to zionists and fanatical Muslims, that's another story.

Last edited by onwebcam; 07-31-2014 at 10:20 PM..
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:23 PM   #3
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
I don't have any real issue with Jews per se. However I do recall one particular girlfriend I had in high school who's mother made her break up with me because I wasn't Jewish. She was incredibly hot (the daughter), so it sucked quite a bit harder than it should have.

I never got the chance to tell the mother I was at least circumcized.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:00 PM   #4
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Ive never had any problems with a jew/jews everyone ive met seem like really nice people even ones ive worked with have been fine.
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:27 PM   #5
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
From what I gather, people here (poland) dislike jews because primarily because we are for some reason paying holocaust reparations to the survivors *and their relatives* whom don't even live her. We invited the nazis and the concentration camps were run by us, of course
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:06 AM   #6
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
...are not well liked by so many...in so many countries...and for such a long period of historical time. I am not speaking of Israel the country but of Jews around the world.
Because Sperbozo posted on their message board.

Old 08-01-2014, 12:10 AM   #7
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
fuck it... you are on the wrong side of history numbnuts
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:12 AM   #8
BabeHunter
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
From what I gather, people here (poland) dislike jews because primarily because we are for some reason paying holocaust reparations to the survivors *and their relatives* whom don't even live her. We invited the nazis and the concentration camps were run by us, of course

and why were the Polish people hated/killed the Jews in the 1800's and earlier?
Old 08-01-2014, 01:04 AM   #9
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:21 AM   #10
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Because Christians banned Jews from certain professions and their religion separating them from others.

Rulers find minority groups easy to blame to divert attention from their misrule.

Blame the Jews, communists, Trade Unionists, Gypsies etc...

Of course a baby is none of the above and their are no real differences between people.

A baby can grow up to be Jewish, German or Palestinian just put him with the right family.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:31 AM   #11
Mutt

Industry Role:
Most of it can be traced back to the Romans and the Roman Catholic Church who taught the masses of Europe that the Jews were responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus. Which even if it were true still doesn't make sense - it's only through the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ that God revealed that Jesus was the Messiah, His Son. The Jews if they were responsible were playing a necessary part written by God to be heels.

Another major reason is that after Christianity became the state religion of the Roman Empire Jews were treated like shit, banned from most occupations. The Catholic Church prohibited Christians from taking part in usury, which is the loaning of money and charging interest. They allowed Jews to do this, this is the beginning of the stereotype that Jews are money grubbing shylocks. There's some truth to it, the Jews became very adept dealing with money. Of course this also made them more unlikeable, not many people even today have much good to say about bankers.

Then there's the fact that Jews were never interested in assimilating into the cultures of the countries where they lived. They kept to themselves and their unique religious practices and traditions, making themselves mysterious and odd to the non-Jews. Add in that 'Chosen People' thing that the Jewish religion is based on, it makes Jews appear arrogant and many Jews are absolutely arrogant and feel they are superior. That rarely goes over well.

Jews ability to succeed in spite of the obstacles put in their way in business, science, the arts, media, politics upsets people. It threatens them, nobody more than Adolf Hitler. The Jews made perfect scapegoats for all these reasons.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:37 AM   #12
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeHunter View Post
and why were the Polish people hated/killed the Jews in the 1800's and earlier?
I started reading more into it,
http://www.jewishpost.com/viewpoints...ng-Jewish.html

In a nutshell, this article perfectly describes by people here tend to dislike jews. Propaganda like this... It's arrogant as fuck about how people shouldn't be having picnics or walking dogs in certain places, and I doubt an 8 year old spat at them. "The girl rode her bike through majdanek because she hates jews. The guy walked his dog near the outer fence because he hates jews. It was gloomy and cloudy because poland hates us, not because the weather happened to be bad."

Last edited by k0nr4d; 08-01-2014 at 01:47 AM..
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:14 AM   #13
BabeHunter
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
I started reading more into it,
http://www.jewishpost.com/viewpoints...ng-Jewish.html

In a nutshell, this article perfectly describes by people here tend to dislike jews. Propaganda like this... It's arrogant as fuck about how people shouldn't be having picnics or walking dogs in certain places, and I doubt an 8 year old spat at them. "The girl rode her bike through majdanek because she hates jews. The guy walked his dog near the outer fence because he hates jews. It was gloomy and cloudy because poland hates us, not because the weather happened to be bad."
you are talking about recent history..but Jew hating in Christian (mostly Catholic) world started once the blame for "Killing Jesus" started.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:16 AM   #14
BabeHunter
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
Most of it can be traced back to the Romans and the Roman Catholic Church who taught the masses of Europe that the Jews were responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus. Which even if it were true still doesn't make sense - it's only through the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ that God revealed that Jesus was the Messiah, His Son. The Jews if they were responsible were playing a necessary part written by God to be heels.

Another major reason is that after Christianity became the state religion of the Roman Empire Jews were treated like shit, banned from most occupations. The Catholic Church prohibited Christians from taking part in usury, which is the loaning of money and charging interest. They allowed Jews to do this, this is the beginning of the stereotype that Jews are money grubbing shylocks. There's some truth to it, the Jews became very adept dealing with money. Of course this also made them more unlikeable, not many people even today have much good to say about bankers.

Then there's the fact that Jews were never interested in assimilating into the cultures of the countries where they lived. They kept to themselves and their unique religious practices and traditions, making themselves mysterious and odd to the non-Jews. Add in that 'Chosen People' thing that the Jewish religion is based on, it makes Jews appear arrogant and many Jews are absolutely arrogant and feel they are superior. That rarely goes over well.

Jews ability to succeed in spite of the obstacles put in their way in business, science, the arts, media, politics upsets people. It threatens them, nobody more than Adolf Hitler. The Jews made perfect scapegoats for all these reasons.
You forgot another thing, in Central/Western Europe, Jews were only allowed to live in cities, and were allowed to practice only a limited number of professions, which pushed a lot of them to be bankers/money lenders etc.
Old 08-01-2014, 03:55 AM   #15
katja_AWNews
Deep Into Cams

Industry Role:
Quote:
Perhaps their religion is offending other religions
I love them and they have done great things in the past and will do so for the ages to come, they are God`s chosen people, perhaps that creates some jealousy ?
Old 08-01-2014, 05:46 AM   #16
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
you are talking about recent history..but Jew hating in Christian (mostly Catholic) world started once the blame for "Killing Jesus" started.
Well, i mean...

If you were like a fanatic believer of some religion you'd be pissed off if someone killed your messiah too right?
Old 08-01-2014, 05:49 AM   #17
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Re: Mutt

It's nice to see someone is educated and can cite actual history for a change on GFY.

Quote:
If you refuse to assimilate, then you reap what you sow. There is no one to blame but yourself for your choices, and the buck stops there. Sadly, this is human nature. Add in, as Mutt referenced, the "chosen people" yoke, and you start to see most of this "hatred" (i.e. people do not like jews) is because of their own doing. Much like what is going on today, in regards to how they choose to deal with Arabs and Palestinians.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:51 AM   #18
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well, i mean...

If you were like a fanatic believer of some religion you'd be pissed off if someone killed your messiah too right?
Exactly right. Again, you reap what you sow.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:02 AM   #19
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Well, i mean...

What race was the messiah?

Maybe a smokescreen when you are steeling their religion and calling it your own.
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:30 AM   #20
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
Re: Mutt

It's nice to see someone is educated and can cite actual history for a change on GFY.

If you refuse to assimilate, then you reap what you sow. There is no one to blame but yourself for your choices, and the buck stops there. Sadly, this is human nature. Add in, as Mutt referenced, the "chosen people" yoke, and you start to see most of this "hatred" (i.e. people do not like jews) is because of their own doing. Much like what is going on today, in regards to how they choose to deal with Arabs and Palestinians.

um ....... if the Jews had wanted to assimilate they wouldn't have been welcomed. We have the Amish/Mennonite communities here, they maintain their religious and cultural traditions and practices, they don't wish to assimilate but they do business with secular modern people and are polite. This is how Jews I think lived in Europe.

In the 18th and 19th centuries European Jews began to assimilate and developed secular interests.

Poland was the promised land for Jews, it was the least anti-semitic country in Europe, why the Jewish population of Poland grew to over 3 million by 1939. Those who doubt that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust make up lies, the population of 3.2 million pre-war Jews is fact, Poland wasn't some third world country, they had census records - at the end of the war there were only 200,000 Jews of Polish nationality left, not like they could have slipped away anywhere, they were penniless. The Germans and Russians slaughtered as many non-military Poles as the number of Jews killed, 3 million.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:34 AM   #21
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
What race was the messiah?

Maybe a smokescreen when you are steeling their religion and calling it your own.
Calm down, Konrad like most rational people was pointing out the absurdity of believing in fairy tale religions.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:03 AM   #22
katja_AWNews
Deep Into Cams

Industry Role:
Old 08-01-2014, 07:23 AM   #23
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
Quote:
um ....... if the Jews had wanted to assimilate they wouldn't have been welcomed. We have the Amish/Mennonite communities here, they maintain their religious and cultural traditions and practices, they don't wish to assimilate but they do business with secular modern people and are polite. This is how Jews I think lived in Europe.
I am surrounded by Amish to the south, I grew up around them, and you're right. By that I mean, they have their own beliefs, cultures, and alike. Honestly, most people around here do not give a shit about them. However, they are also do not have the attitude they are elitist or "chosen people" either. They mind their own business, and for the most part people leave them alone.

I also grew up close to an small Indian reservation, and same thing. Most people do not give a rat's ass about them and their cultures of beliefs either. The same as I stated above. They keep to themselves, and do not believe they are elitist in any way.

In short, it's the attitudes and how these people interact with others that essentially is the defining trait of if they are welcomed within a community or not. Almost any jew I have ever met has always made it a point to tell me they are a jew. They can't just be a person like everyone else, they have to tell you. Which basically means they single themselves out.

It seems to be the only group that INSISTS on pointing out they are a jew. I do not see Irish, or Baptists, or even muslims insisting to point out they are different when you meet or barely know them. Most of the people in my life, including white friends of some 10/20/30 years I do not know if they are German, Irish, Nazarene or whatever. It does not come up, with the exception of my old black and middle eastern roommates.

If you must insist on pointing out that you're different, you will be TREATED as if you're different. It seems pretty much common sense to most people on this planet, with the exception of this 1%. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Old 08-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #24
BOOBSARMY
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Perhaps its because they are always begging to get attention and PUSHING others to like them. ( look around this forum )

simply if u say i dont like jew's it means you are some kind of hitler.

its a free world people allowed to like and dislike whatever the fuck they want.

Stop pushing people to like u , it will het worst
BOOBSARMY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:55 AM   #25
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
You forgot another thing, in Central/Western Europe, Jews were only allowed to live in cities, and were allowed to practice only a limited number of professions, which pushed a lot of them to be bankers/money lenders etc.
He specifically said exactly what you said he didn't say in the text you actually quoted.

Good job

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:18 AM   #26
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Quote:

In the 18th and 19th centuries European Jews began to assimilate and developed secular interests.

Poland was the promised land for Jews, it was the least anti-semitic country in Europe, why the Jewish population of Poland grew to over 3 million by 1939. Those who doubt that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust make up lies, the population of 3.2 million pre-war Jews is fact, Poland wasn't some third world country, they had census records - at the end of the war there were only 200,000 Jews of Polish nationality left, not like they could have slipped away anywhere, they were penniless. The Germans and Russians slaughtered as many non-military Poles as the number of Jews killed, 3 million.
Before 1939 Poland
So the Polish Jew who told me about how the local catholic priest would stand outside his shop and stop Poles from shopping there was not telling the truth.

And the Polish citizens of Jewish dissent who were expelled from Germany were kept in camps ...why?

And Jewish Polish students were made to sit in separate rows because?

Nationalism means hatred of the other, Polish or Israeli .
Old 08-02-2014, 09:54 AM   #27
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
no comment...
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:58 AM   #28
pimpmaster9000

Industry Role:
it is not coindicende that the jews have been persecuted 100-s of times through history
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 04:09 AM   #29
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Pagans, were often wealthy, and a minority. Minorities had hard times back then, and often even today.
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 04:11 AM   #30
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Nationalism means hatred of the other, Polish or Israeli .
Not really. Nationalism means nationalism, hatred is not included into that definition by the book or by the practice. I mean in general.

Last edited by aka123; 08-03-2014 at 04:13 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 04:21 AM   #31
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well, i mean...

Hmm.. the important part of Christianity is that Jesus died because of our sins, and to make up for those sins (God did send him for that purpose). So if Jesus died because of our sins, I don't see how Jews can be blamed. And Romans did rule that place at that time, although Jews had their own courts too.

But maybe you guys have some different cult, I don't know.

Last edited by aka123; 08-03-2014 at 04:31 AM..
Old 08-03-2014, 04:28 AM   #32
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Not really. Nationalism means nationalism, hatred is not included into that definition by the book or by the practice. I mean in general.
Some forms of nationalism want to unite deferent groups living in the same area but other forms of nationalism that are based on a dominant culture that identifies a particular race or ethnic group as superior to another and is by definition racist.

Zionism is a nationalist ideology ? the belief that a certain people or nation is superior; in other words ?the chosen people?.

Afrikaner nationalism in South Africa is a good example of this type of ethnocultural ideology and what happens when it gains state power.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:40 AM   #33
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Some forms of nationalism want to unite deferent groups living in the same area but other forms of nationalism that are based on a dominant culture that identifies a particular race or ethnic group as superior to another and is by definition racist.
Central idea of nationalism is not uniting different people, the idea is that there is some people that forms identifiable group and that forms or can form a nation. There are many indetifying factors and the most important one is living in a certain area, when we talk about nation.

Different religion is not an automatic excluding factor and neither are many other similar factors. Being acknowledged to be part of some nation is a sum of many things.
Old 08-03-2014, 04:47 AM   #34
Lubies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Maybe because Christianity and Islam are both missionary religious orders and Judaism is a closed club.
"they dont play with us so we hate them"
Old 08-03-2014, 05:20 AM   #35
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Central idea of nationalism is not uniting different people, .
Bad news for the USA
Old 08-03-2014, 05:49 AM   #36
Rikki-Nyx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
where there's smoke there has to be some fire.
Rikki-Nyx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 06:19 AM   #37
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Bad news for the USA
Depends, USA has been formed around the similar immigrants from Northwestern Europe. They have kept the power by enslawing, conquering and through discrimination, and with the fruits from these actions. USA folks have never been uniform group, but those who keep the power have been. You have some minor identifying factors like that eagle, waving flag and such. Not much though. But maybe the most important unifying factor is the ideology, idea from USA, what it is and what it should be. You can try to build around that and you should, as the power is slipping more and more from the Northwestern European immigrants descendents.

Last edited by aka123; 08-03-2014 at 06:26 AM..
Old 08-03-2014, 07:56 AM   #38
CaptainHowdy

Industry Role:
Blame it on the egyptians ...
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >