Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-30-2014, 02:14 PM   #51
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7 View Post
It does look like forces in the US trying for Cold War 2, but there is also China in the equation and how she will react in these Imperialist block rivalry.
the eastern sides are saying 'forces are at work' to create cold war 2, as well. so if peeps wanna talk about conspiracy... maybe we can start talking about the amount of money spent on the MIC, and how every military conflict in the past 10 years has been basically make-believe.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #52
pimpmaster9000

Industry Role:
the people of the USA and north korea are probably the only 2 nations in the world who trip invincibility and its amusing to watch
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:06 AM   #53
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
the people of the USA and north korea are probably the only 2 nations in the world who trip invincibility and its amusing to watch
Idiots are easily amused.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:10 AM   #54
nico-t
emperor of my world

theking, you sure are open to counterarguments.
When someone has another view you just insult and move on.

You are now dismissed... sport.

Pigshit.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:29 AM   #55
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Old 07-31-2014, 10:50 AM   #56
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post

Pigshit.
I have a low threshold of tolerance for fools/ignorance/idiots...which includes you...and have zero interest in their arguments.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:54 AM   #57
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
I have a low threshold of tolerance for fools/ignorance/idiots...which includes you...and have zero interest in their arguments.
good luck in the surgery tomorrow!
Old 07-31-2014, 11:27 AM   #58
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post
good luck in the surgery tomorrow!
I have to leave for the hospital at 4:00 AM ...surgery at 6:00 AM.

Old 07-31-2014, 11:54 AM   #59
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:

Pigshit.
Yours would be a valid point except for the fact that in this case TheKing is in the right, and crusifissio's comment was moronic as per his usual anti-US foolishness. You are siding with a fool.

"Turds of a feather", or words to that effect.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #60
Kolargol
Confirmed User

SALT I - from signing this treaty USSR missile number/power grew by 40% in a few years comparing to USA, this is how USSR played USA during cold war.
Kolargol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:04 PM   #61
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolargol View Post
SALT I - from signing this treaty USSR missile number/power grew by 40% in a few years comparing to USA, this is how USSR played USA during cold war.
That was just one way yall bullshitted us. The main way was bullshitting the numbers.

Ei
Doesnt realy matter anymore, russia is in zero position to play war on a global level in 2014.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:09 PM   #62
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
I have to leave for the hospital at 4:00 AM ...surgery at 6:00 AM.
roger that.. make sure you don't say 'pigshit' to the nurse.. she might 'bathe' you
Old 07-31-2014, 01:32 PM   #63
CAHEK
C.C.C.P.

Industry Role:
Old 07-31-2014, 02:10 PM   #64
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSmith View Post
Yours would be a valid point except for the fact that in this case TheKing is in the right, and crusifissio's comment was moronic as per his usual anti-US foolishness. You are siding with a fool.

"Turds of a feather", or words to that effect.
I thought that saying was 'turds of a pig'.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:27 PM   #65
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
I thought that saying was 'turds of a pig'.
Pigshit.

Old 07-31-2014, 09:27 PM   #66
in2deep
Confirmed User

just put-out put in ur ass
in2deep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >