Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:10 PM   #101
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
And if they do have a cash flow issue (a very scary prospect for a biller - you had ONE job ) it's only going to get worse as more people get fed up and stop sending new sales.
Only reason, ever, to be late on payments is because money is not there. When you spend more then your business earns, it's called a ponzi scheme and for it to work there has to be new clients, always growth.

Now this over spending could be from a plethora of things, many with good intentions, or not so good intentions. Wherever the money went that is causing obscenely late payments, doesn't matter. What matters is negative cash flow, and people jumping ship, equals disaster.

I will say that when I handed a site off to someone and it was billing through zombaio... that person never saw a dime of the rebills because after 4 or 5 tries to gain access to the account he just gave up.... 2010 I believe. All the paperwork was filled out by both of us, faxed in, and the money just up and vanished. Likely around 1K rebills per month... likely would have died at about 3K or so eventually.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:11 AM   #102
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Only reason, ever, to be late on payments is because money is not there. When you spend more then your business earns, it's called a ponzi scheme and for it to work there has to be new clients, always growth.

Now this over spending could be from a plethora of things, many with good intentions, or not so good intentions. Wherever the money went that is causing obscenely late payments, doesn't matter. What matters is negative cash flow, and people jumping ship, equals disaster.

I will say that when I handed a site off to someone and it was billing through zombaio... that person never saw a dime of the rebills because after 4 or 5 tries to gain access to the account he just gave up.... 2010 I believe. All the paperwork was filled out by both of us, faxed in, and the money just up and vanished. Likely around 1K rebills per month... likely would have died at about 3K or so eventually.
Exactly
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 03:14 PM   #103
misspandora

Industry Role:
A friend of mine says there've been discussions on XBIZ's forum about Zombaio as well. It's not just GFY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
@BigTymer, have you found that your payments have been consistently arriving on time?

I ask because I haven't been experiencing the huge payment delays I've been reading here on gfy: a couple of payments recently were a few days late but so were three other payments I received from other sources which suggests that was more of a mail issue (I prefer paper checks). I ended up receiving all of them within 4 days of the due date. Aside from that, other than an address snafu when I first signed up with zombaio in 2012 my payments have generally been on time or early (as in, I received them in the mail the day they were posted as 'cleared').

I've been looking around online to try to get a sense of the scope of the problem here and I don't know if I'm just not searching in the right places but aside from gfy I haven't been able to find much on zombaio payment delays. I get that what I'm asking is totally anecdotal but I'm really confused as to why my payment history has been so steady while others seem to be having such huge issues.

I'm not negating the frustration of people who are overdue on payments here (and even one person not being paid is unacceptable), I'm just trying to get a sense of the actual scope of this issue.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:15 PM   #104
misspandora

Industry Role:
Ha! That's about as long as I've had them as a processor..

Quote:
Wowsa... info people need to know.

3+ years?? Has it been that long already...
Old 04-28-2014, 09:15 AM   #105
jreg81
Confirmed User

Still no money from Zombaio. They're now 4+ weeks behind. Still no answers.
AsianSexDiary - #1 Rated Asian Site on Rabbit's Reviews
jreg81 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:25 AM   #106
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreg81 View Post
Write it off. It's not coming. You have officially been MALLICKED

Old 04-28-2014, 10:31 AM   #107
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
any new info ????????
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:43 AM   #108
JA$ON
Confirmed User

Quote:
Now this over spending could be from a plethora of things, many with good intentions
Such as?

If you run a business like theirs, you are working on a set margin. Im not sure what theirs is, but its VERY clear.....if $1 hits the account, 0.95 of that is not their money.

Too often small financial services companies think that can run their business like a multi billion dollar bank. Large banks do not keep enough cash on hand to cover deposits, but since they are working with millions of customers, billions of dollars and years of data showing how much cash needs to be available at any time to cover the average daily world wide withdrawals....they can handle it. A small company like this can't. All it takes is using that money for an investment or acquisition and "counting" on cash flow to be stable. If they loose a few big customers, get a few to many withdrawals etc....the whole thing falls apart.
JA$ON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:35 PM   #109
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JA$ON View Post
Such as?

If you run a business like theirs, you are working on a set margin. Im not sure what theirs is, but its VERY clear.....if $1 hits the account, 0.95 of that is not their money.

Too often small financial services companies think that can run their business like a multi billion dollar bank. Large banks do not keep enough cash on hand to cover deposits, but since they are working with millions of customers, billions of dollars and years of data showing how much cash needs to be available at any time to cover the average daily world wide withdrawals....they can handle it. A small company like this can't. All it takes is using that money for an investment or acquisition and "counting" on cash flow to be stable. If they loose a few big customers, get a few to many withdrawals etc....the whole thing falls apart.
Bingo, and bet we can all guess what that investment might have been "RedPass"
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:37 PM   #110
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreg81 View Post
Nah... I think you will get your money, the question is when 5-8 weeks later than it should have been here...yeah, probably
Old 05-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #111
NewOldPlayer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Angry, extra sharp jagged edged knife pushed up my ass, type of bump.
NewOldPlayer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:22 AM   #112
Jay - SMASH
Custom User Title

Industry Role:
4 weeks behind..
Jay - SMASH is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 06:55 AM   #113
SmurfGuy

Industry Role:
3 weeks behind ...
SmurfGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #114
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
the list of satisfied clients keeps getting larger
Old 05-03-2014, 12:03 PM   #115
xXXtesy10
Fakecoin Investor

Industry Role:
xXXtesy10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 02:43 PM   #116
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Once they dip, even one time, the death knell sounds. It may take years, but that first dip in to client's funds is a huge gulf. They always intend to pay it back. They become optimistic rather than realistic. One good month, a few more clients, etc.

The signs are always:

They become more difficult to reach. Similar to a consumer, they avoid the problem. If you'll just "get off their back and give them a few more months" they will "solve everything."
Average payable age lengthens inexorably, as more client funds are put toward operation, and they live off the "float"
A few clients, those who have a potential for larger cash flow, will be paid, until the end
Staff leaves, as internal tensions become unbearable.
Sometimes there is a magic "partner" that will save the day if everyone just chills out.

Then one day the difference between Meum and Tuum becomes completely indistinct, and the last funds are taken because they need to "get by". To avoid (in their minds) litigation and responsibility, they constantly repeat that the funds are coming, and they want to pay everyone.

They never do.

I'm not saying that is what happened here, but a creditee with good intentions releases tons of data, over communicates, shows in minute detail what went wrong and how it is atypical or resolved, and is generally accountable.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:46 AM   #117
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
Once they dip, even one time, the death knell sounds. It may take years, but that first dip in to client's funds is a huge gulf. They always intend to pay it back. They become optimistic rather than realistic. One good month, a few more clients, etc.

The signs are always:

They become more difficult to reach. Similar to a consumer, they avoid the problem. If you'll just "get off their back and give them a few more months" they will "solve everything."
Average payable age lengthens inexorably, as more client funds are put toward operation, and they live off the "float"
A few clients, those who have a potential for larger cash flow, will be paid, until the end
Staff leaves, as internal tensions become unbearable.
Sometimes there is a magic "partner" that will save the day if everyone just chills out.

Then one day the difference between Meum and Tuum becomes completely indistinct, and the last funds are taken because they need to "get by". To avoid (in their minds) litigation and responsibility, they constantly repeat that the funds are coming, and they want to pay everyone.

They never do.

I'm not saying that is what happened here, but a creditee with good intentions releases tons of data, over communicates, shows in minute detail what went wrong and how it is atypical or resolved, and is generally accountable.
Bingo
Old 05-04-2014, 04:42 AM   #118
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole

Industry Role:
Just waiting for them to come out with a new production company and make Middle Men Part Deux
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:59 AM   #119
SmurfGuy

Industry Role:
... and I am just waiting, ... if I should give up all (my life),
... since I just restarted my simple life. based on sales I made ... (with Zombaio)

... that are not being paid out.

(after I got fully paid by previous - 6 years - but just stopped processing, for all merchants,
DreamHost Files Forever, but that was 1 year ago)

I begged Zombaio, told them my story, they don't care.

MY FRIEND BORROWED ME THE MONEY FOR THIS MONTHS RENT (4000 Thai baht = 125 USD).

My Motorbike is up for sale, just because I need money, because Z does not pay.

If Z. staff read this, they will know it is me, since I ask by support PLEASE, PLEASE and told them my story. Just more details then above.
Don't think they give a SHIT about me.

I got nothing to loose anymore, IF I loose now, I really don't give a shit anymore.

Just a merchant for maybe 1400-2000 USD a month.
Got payouts set at 500 USD, ...
... REALLY they can't miss $500 to pay me??????????????????

Final, in 2-3 weeks from now, I will ask Daddy, buy me a ticket (one-way) back home,
LEAVING my easy life in Thailand [really 1000USD enough p/m] and I will have to go back to shit Europe.
IF that happens:
I will CLOSE the websites and instruct all current and past members to make full charge-backs, with the reason why, because Z. does not payout merchants.

THAT IS HOW DESPERATE I AM
I would love to just get paid and get on with my life, day by day, month by month, payout by payout,...

BUT since I just restarted life based on Zombaio's payout schedule,...
... my future is FUCKED,

Thank you ZOMBAIO, for ending my happy life
SmurfGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #120
Useless Warrior
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmurfGuy View Post
Don't think they give a SHIT about me.
Don't feel bad. Even when they were paying, they didn't give shit about you.
Useless Warrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #121
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Smurf... if that story is legit i got something that will put u back on your feet. Pm me
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:07 PM   #122
xXXtesy10
Fakecoin Investor

Industry Role:
never gonna get your money.. stop crying
xXXtesy10 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:36 PM   #123
SmurfGuy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Smurf... if that story is legit i got something that will put u back on your feet. Pm me
Probably stupid me, but can not find a PM option in GFY. I tried.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:41 PM   #124
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Markj aaaat nolimitsllc dut net

New members cant pm i think... i am on phone for today so no idea if you are new or not. If your story is mostly true i will get you straight again anr you can tell zombaio to go fuck themselves.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:15 PM   #125
livegirlsonbed
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So..there is a problem with Zombaio payments or not?! ..
livegirlsonbed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #126
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Practice due diligence when dealing with people on this board. beaner has issues. A search is all it takes.

By the way anybody using a fake name and avatar when they profess billing as their expertise should be taken with a grain of salt.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:24 PM   #127
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
Practice due diligence when dealing with people on this board. beaner has issues. A search is all it takes.

By the way anybody using a fake name and avatar when they profess billing as their expertise should be taken with a grain of salt.

I single handed got sara swirls from complete collapse to back in business. I am fucking awesome at what i do and a female recepticle like yourself cannot change that fact.

I felt smurf's story and would not only get him back on his feet... but make him more miney then before.

Just because you take a small dick, from a small person, up your ass at crack 3am each day, does not mean others do. Just think about that... and 220 members X 2 X 25bucks and tell me again what you did for that dumb ass program you represent?
Old 05-04-2014, 11:25 PM   #128
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
See what I'm saying.

Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:34 PM   #129
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
I single handed got sara swirls from complete collapse to back in business. I am fucking awesome at what i do and a female recepticle like yourself cannot change that fact.

I felt smurf's story and would not only get him back on his feet... but make him more miney then before.

Just because you take a small dick, from a small person, up your ass at crack 3am each day, does not mean others do. Just think about that... and 220 members X 2 X 25bucks and tell me again what you did for that dumb ass program you represent?
Put your name and your face up there you little bitch.

1st rule of billing. Transparency.

I'll teach you the other parts after you complete rule 1 danielson.

Old 05-04-2014, 11:39 PM   #130
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
See what I'm saying.
Paully... go to sleep. It is just before midnight for you and you are starting the crack. You will bump this thread for about 6 hours *whilst* smoking the rock. Your gay friend damian will also chime in and at the end, you will be just a broke down crack whore.

I have no financial interest in helping smurf. Did you read his story? If you did then why dont you help him? I will answer for you... you cannot. I can, and i can also take his 1.5k operation into a 3k operation.

So awesome how those with nothing, literally, speak the loudest.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:40 PM   #131
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JA$ON View Post
Such as?

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't know the inner workings of their business but one word comes to mind when I read this shit.

And not to break anyone's heart but we've all seen this play out numerous times and every single one has ended the same way. Your money is gone. Cancel those rebills and ask them to signup under another processor.

Last edited by OneHungLo; 05-04-2014 at 11:43 PM..
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 11:44 PM   #132
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Paully... go to sleep. It is just before midnight for you and you are starting the crack. You will bump this thread for about 6 hours *whilst* smoking the rock. Your gay friend damian will also chime in and at the end, you will be just a broke down crack whore.

I have no financial interest in helping smurf. Did you read his story? If you did then why dont you help him? I will answer for you... you cannot. I can, and i can also take his 1.5k operation into a 3k operation.

So awesome how those with nothing, literally, speak the loudest.
That's what I thought. Nothing from you. You're fucking useless piriod

Old 05-04-2014, 11:57 PM   #133
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
That's what I thought. Nothing from you. You're fucking useless piriod
I know... you see 75% decline in profit and i see 100% increase on every site.

Also, smurf, if your story is genuine i will get you back on your feet and you do not need to change your lifestyle. That is a promise to you because i have a soft spot for those in the trenches.

I will be back tomorrow to respond to email.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:05 AM   #134
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
I know... you see 75% decline in profit and i see 100% increase on every site.

Also, smurf, if your story is genuine i will get you back on your feet and you do not need to change your lifestyle. That is a promise to you because i have a soft spot for those in the trenches.

I will be back tomorrow to respond to email.
Idiot.

Old 05-05-2014, 12:11 AM   #135
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I wish i was at a computer to quote all paully zombaio cheerleading posts. Maybe someone else can find them and post?
Old 05-05-2014, 12:36 AM   #136
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
I wish i was at a computer to quote all paully zombaio cheerleading posts. Maybe someone else can find them and post?
Why dont you ask your mom next time she goes down to the basement to bring you a grilled cheese sandwich. Don't worry I'll have her cut the crust off first.

Old 05-05-2014, 01:47 AM   #137
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
And here (should) end another "I am not a loose cannon and it's safe to trust me with your billing" thread from Beaner.

SmurfGuy, make contact with me via email (paul at my gfyuser name dot com). I am not promising but I may be able to help you in some ways.
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:28 AM   #138
MissMina
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I talked to Jesper via live support last week. Not sure if anyone else got an explanation on late payments. But here is what he said about it.

Jesper: The payment delays has been caused by a change in the way our acquirer sends the settlements to us. The acquirers now have to settle transfers with a intermediate bank before transferring the funds to us, this due to new laws and regulations. We didn't expect that the delay would affect us as much as it has and this has caused a delay with the payouts. We do apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you, we are working with the acquirers to resolve this delay and find a different method to clear the settlements and avoid this payout delay.

When I pressed about how long it's going to take to get my money. He said this:

Jesper: I understand that. As soon as I know when the money will reach you I will update you. But at this point I cant answer that sorry to say.

So at this point they have NO idea when the money is coming.

Who knows if it's bullshit or not. Like everyone else I just want MY money...
MissMina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:46 AM   #139
jdubs1982

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMina View Post
Jesper: The payment delays has been caused by a change in the way our acquirer sends the settlements to us. The acquirers now have to settle transfers with a intermediate bank before transferring the funds to us, this due to new laws and regulations. We didn't expect that the delay would affect us as much as it has and this has caused a delay with the payouts. We do apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you, we are working with the acquirers to resolve this delay and find a different method to clear the settlements and avoid this payout delay.

When I pressed about how long it's going to take to get my money. He said this:

Jesper: I understand that. As soon as I know when the money will reach you I will update you. But at this point I cant answer that sorry to say.
Sounds like BS, odds are if you asked them today you'd get the exact same answer word for word. It's a copy and paste stall type answer, where it's detailed enough to sound legit but vauge enough to where you'll keep hope.

No legit solvent company loses money for weeks and months at a time and just shrugs when asked about it. If Zombaio had really sent money when it was due and it was just a matter of a processing delay they'd have specific answers because they'd be on the banks to give them updates and time frames because legit businesses care about their reputation and this is destorying Zomaio's.

Plus they are paying out some, not paying out others? I have thousands of dollars lost with them now, but I switched over all my billing away from them last week and would suggest you do the same because at this point there's no reason to believe you'll ever see your money.
jdubs1982 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:42 AM   #140
NewOldPlayer
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmina View Post
jesper: The payment delays has been caused by a change in the way our acquirer sends the settlements to us.

More mother fucking God Dam fucking bullshit passed from the asshole of Michael Olsen, directly into the mouth of Jesper.

Hey Zombaio how stupid do you think we are you mother fucking thieves???!!!!

MAKE THE FUCKING PAYOUTS!!!!!! Take your herpes infested cock out of my ass and stick it back in your mother's throat you low life scum sucking PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!!
NewOldPlayer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:59 AM   #141
MissMina
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubs1982 View Post
Sounds like BS, odds are if you asked them today you'd get the exact same answer word for word. It's a copy and paste stall type answer, where it's detailed enough to sound legit but vauge enough to where you'll keep hope.

No legit solvent company loses money for weeks and months at a time and just shrugs when asked about it. If Zombaio had really sent money when it was due and it was just a matter of a processing delay they'd have specific answers because they'd be on the banks to give them updates and time frames because legit businesses care about their reputation and this is destorying Zomaio's.

Plus they are paying out some, not paying out others? I have thousands of dollars lost with them now, but I switched over all my billing away from them last week and would suggest you do the same because at this point there's no reason to believe you'll ever see your money.

I have already switched my main billing processor & canceled ALL rebills. Enough is enough. Pricks.
MissMina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:04 AM   #142
SmurfGuy

Industry Role:
Got the exact same message from David 10 days ago:

We're having delays caused by a change in the way our acquirer sends the settlements to us. The acquirers now have to settle transfers with a intermediate bank before transferring the funds to us, this due to new laws and regulations. We didn't expect that the delay would affect us as much as it has and this has caused a delay with the payouts. We do apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you, we are working with the acquirers to resolve this delay and find a different method to clear the settlements and avoid this payout delay.

I do apologize for these delays and any inconvenience it may have caused you, we will correct this as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

David
Old 05-05-2014, 06:57 AM   #143
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The house of cards, starting to fall..... guys if you are smart do whatever you have to and switch processors now!!! Feel a little pain now or a lot latter the choice is yours.

Old 05-05-2014, 09:57 AM   #144
Eschaton
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Someone needs to buy a subscription from a Zombaio site then call their CC company to find out what bank is settling the transaction. Then post that bank's info publicly so we can all call them and find out WTF Zombaio is doing with our money.
Eschaton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #145
MissMina
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump.....
Old 05-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #146
jreg81
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMina View Post

Heard very similar vague answers and explanations from Jesper all this time also.

Latest from him today was:

Jesper: Payouts will go on Wednesday. I cant answer how many thou but at least a few.

Is anyone going to hold their breath? We certainly won't.

It's only rebills with us too (we long-since pulled them from new sales), so if no money is seen this week we'll probably be cancelling all the rebills too.

We've asked them to give us the rebill data (back on April 25th) and Jesper is still trying to "ask" about that. The answer today was, "I dont have any more info regarding your request for rebill data sorry to say. I will try and see what I can do about that."
AsianSexDiary - #1 Rated Asian Site on Rabbit's Reviews
jreg81 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #147
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
Someone needs to buy a subscription from a Zombaio site then call their CC company to find out what bank is settling the transaction. Then post that bank's info publicly so we can all call them and find out WTF Zombaio is doing with our money.
Good suggestion... i do not buy secondary bank issue.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #148
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
Don't waste your time. They won't tell you shit.

All the merchants need to come together and hire a lawyer. If there's anything sketchy going on I'm sure there's all kinds of fraudulent transfers going down and the only way to bring this to a halt is through the courts, not by bitching about it on here for weeks.
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:31 PM   #149
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Don't waste your time. They won't tell you shit.

All the merchants need to come together and hire a lawyer. If there's anything sketchy going on I'm sure there's all kinds of fraudulent transfers going down and the only way to bring this to a halt is through the courts, not by bitching about it on here for weeks.
They are based in sweden though. Hard, not impossible, to organize class action.

Problem is they will shut down and file bankruptcy.

You can join and do chargeback and your own bank can provide the details.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #150
PornAddict
Confirmed User

I was a client of Zombaio for a few years and always got paid... however, the payments started coming later and later. I officially cut my losses. I canceled all rebills and stopped taking any new joins from them.

Fortunately, this is not my primary source of income AND I didn't have much owed to me (less than $500 at this very moment).

They pushed back the pay date a few times and even after money being owed to me a month and a half since it was collected by them, it's an additional 2 weeks late on top of that.

Like you, I got the same run around from them about when will I be paid.

I put in a support ticket asking when I'd be paid AND THEY DELETED IT. No reply the first time, they just deleted the ticket. I then asked a second time a few days later and got the same canned response most of you are getting.

DROP THEM. There are more reputable billers out there. I know it sucks but anyone who sticks with this company from here on out gets what they deserve.

- Jimmy Hooligan
PornAddict is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >