Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 11-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Anyone going to APPNation III?

If you are into mobile apps in any manner, APPNation III is coming up in San Francisco. I went last April and it is chocked full of good info and resources.

Anyone here going?

baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
40% off registration if you use promo code F&F40 for those not yet registered
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:03 AM   #3
kazzysexy

Industry Role:
We've launched a limited number of Adult Apps but the limitations in marketing seem not worth the effort. Opinions?

Monetize your Mobile Traffic

[email protected]/icq: 563618995
kazzysexy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzysexy View Post
We've launched a limited number of Adult Apps but the limitations in marketing seem not worth the effort. Opinions?
Well, adult apps are pretty far down on my list of things to do, however, I would take advantage of as many of the adult app store out there as I could and not rely on any one.

Are you concentrating on Android apps? Tablet and phone or just one? Free? Ad based? Pay?

I would look thru my photos from APPNAtion III and find the pics that have stats in them. There is some interesting info that may conflict with what you read elsewhere. Food for thought if nothing else.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >