Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-04-2014, 07:42 AM   #1
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Doesn't rain but it pours.. eh???

No sooner have I paid a small fortune to get a new driveway laid - The central heating is fucked and a new boiler needed !

FML !!!

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:44 AM   #2
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Good job you're rich and have retired and not a DVTimes-like pikey living on welfare, sucking off tramps to make his rent.
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:53 AM   #3
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Good job you're rich and have retired and not a DVTimes-like pikey living on welfare, sucking off tramps to make his rent.
Its the inconvenience - Not the cost lol

Aside, are you familiar with http://optinmonster.com/ alongside mailchimp?

I have a pal - (Mainstream Site) that has just purchased it...

Would you be at all interested in helping him optimize its implementation, during his initial start up? Wouldn't be a 'Paid Job' per-say - But if you can help in getting more signups / clients then he would surly offer you a commission etc?

Like I say - VERY SMALL FISH - But a living fish none the less?

You have my email, and I can put you in touch - if you like - if not - NO HARM NO FOWL...

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:41 AM   #4
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
It snowed here all day yesterday. I'd kill for some rain along about now.

Sorry about your boiler. But I thought you liked it when shit happens? ha

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >