Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 04-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #1
ReAlisTiC
Confirmed User

managed VPS m3server, amerinoc etc

Need a managed VPS for a client not a dedicated. I have little experience with VPS. However, After looking around I have determined m3server or amerinoc seem a logical and reputable solution. Does anyone have any information that I may have missed that leads to another conclusion.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:08 AM   #2
sandman!

Industry Role:
either of them should be fine
Old 04-04-2014, 01:11 AM   #3
ReAlisTiC
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman! View Post
either of them should be fine
Thank you for your input sandman
Old 04-04-2014, 02:39 AM   #4
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
M3server.

Thread closed.
Denny is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:56 AM   #5
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Niggas been hatin on amerinoc lately, but I fucks with them. They the homies. Like last week I just got them niggas to install opensim on my shit, they was going through all kinds of hell but they did it. That's the type of shit I like. Plus, Im an asshole. I do a lot of high risk asshole shit with my networks (not theft tho) and they let me rock and roll with the punches with me. Them some real solid niggas over there. Highly recommended. And if you wanna be a real nigga too, click here and get yoself some amerinoc vps action
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:20 AM   #6
ReAlisTiC
Confirmed User

Ok. Good no bad news, thanks for the info. Anyone else with more please share
Old 04-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #7
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
m3server i think is the only vps company around that doesnt charge for management, linode you can get a vps for $20 a month, but the actual management fee is $100 a month.

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >