Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:54 PM   #1
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
RIGHT NOW - 500 Hour REAL AMATEUR Video Content Package ONLY $250!!

Hey, guys! It's ME...Jolene Devil ; )

I'm Only selling a couple like this, this cheap anyway, so hit me up asap. Starting right now, only $250 for the entire 500+ hour content package...featuring 35 models and 947 videos + Thousands of pics! I won't be doing it this cheap for long. Hit me up directly at : [email protected]

It's only $250 for the downloadable version...only $325 to get it all loaded and shipped to you on external hard drive!

Here's a lil of what to expect from this awesome deal!

In addition to this package, MY personal content package (Normally $275) can be added to this deal for only $100 more! So WITH my content too, an additional 70 HD vids and over 3,000 pics starring ME...You can get it ALL as a downloadable package for $350 or on External hard drive for $425!

You get A LOT of everything in this deal! Solo vids, webcam shot vids, Couples Style B/G, hardcore ANAL, cum in mouth, deep throat, facefucking, creampies, Roleplays, Girl/Girl, "Golden" vids, Hardcore Preggo, squirting, spanking, Interracial and more!

This is theeee best price EVER on this entire package...don't miss out! Hit me up directly at : [email protected]

All 2257's, ID's and docs, everything you need included.

I accept Paypal, Squarecash, Moneygram, GiftRocket & Payoneer (if you're already a "partner"). Even direct bank wire transfers.

Let's make a deal and do some biz! Hit me up directly at : [email protected]

Last edited by Jolene_Devil; 10-13-2014 at 10:58 PM..
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:45 AM   #2
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Deal is back on temporarily ; ) Get it while ya can at theeee lowest prices I've ever offered! Remember, you can add MY personal content, starring ME too, for only $100 more! THIS is a sweeeet content deal! Hit me up directly at : [email protected] You'll be glad ya did!

Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
For good measure ; ) What ya see is what ya get! [email protected]

And of course there's plenty more of ME!
Old 10-24-2014, 05:53 AM   #4
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Deal is still going today...get it while ya can ; ) [email protected]
Old 10-24-2014, 03:30 PM   #5
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey...Just ordered Five new external hard drives, only Three are promised out. Next Two Buyers from GFY on this deal, get the hard drive thrown in for Free. Shipping and hard drive included, if ya buy the full deal with my content too. Hit me up and let's make it happen...it's a GREAT deal! [email protected]
Old 10-25-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Still got TWO deals that'll get it loaded and shipped on an External Hard drive for FREE!! No charge...get it for the download price. Hit me up and let's do some quick Saturday Biz.... [email protected]
Old 10-29-2014, 04:16 PM   #7
amacontent
STANLEY CUP CHAMPION !

Industry Role:
Ive been emailing you on that other package you expressed interest in
http://www.amaproduction.com
amacontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:37 AM   #8
carpocratian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I haven't received the hard drives I ordered from you way back in July. If you can't send them this week, I would like a refund.
carpocratian is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:08 PM   #9
pinkrabbit

Industry Role:
Please PM details !
pinkrabbit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 05:37 PM   #10
carpocratian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
pinkrabbit - Don't do it. I ordered content on a hard drive back in July, and she still hasn't sent it. She responded to a couple of emails I sent, then quit responding, though she continues to post here.
carpocratian is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >