Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Closed Thread

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #251
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
I wonder one thing here:

http://business.avn.com/articles/leg...ds-480346.html

"Navarro did grant a request by Oron that PayPal be allowed to continue processing payments for Oron.com, as long as Oron not be allowed to withdraw any of the funds while the court's TRO remains in effect."
"Defendant asks this Court to release EUR 71.736,22 before July 1, 2012 from its PayPal account and to release EUR 277.109,07 before July 9, 2012 from its PayPal account in order to pay its third party provider LeaseWeb B.V"
Paypal usually hold funds during a review but will still process payments, it's only transfers and withdrawals that are affected. If Paypal kills an account then the balance is returned to the account holder after 180 days unless a court tells them otherwise.

Please discuss this stuff elsewhere, this thread is ONLY about closing down file lockers.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2012, 05:34 PM   #252
SplatterMaster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Paypal usually hold funds during a review but will still process payments, it's only transfers and withdrawals that are affected. If Paypal kills an account then the balance is returned to the account holder after 180 days unless a court tells them otherwise.

Please discuss this stuff elsewhere, this thread is ONLY about closing down file lockers.
But PayPal doesn?t process payments for Oron, or do they? Probably something to add to your cause. Just because new processing has stopped, doesn?t mean rebill processing is still not happening
SplatterMaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #253
VenusBlogger
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
It happened on both sites almost as soon as I placed the Facebook page social tool onto the sites, I am guessing this (like the DDOS attacks) was meant to discredit the site. If someone wan't to volunteer to remove them all (there are some real followers amongst them) then please step forward, because I have more important things to do.

The real fans of the two pages will see the posts and reply to them, the fake indian made profiles will just sit there and do nothing until their accounts progressively get closed off by facebook.
Ok, that makes sense now...
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #254
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatterMaster View Post
But PayPal doesn?t process payments for Oron, or do they? Probably something to add to your cause. Just because new processing has stopped, doesn?t mean rebill processing is still not happening
There are other issues with Oron besides processing.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #255
SplatterMaster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
There are other issues with Oron besides processing.
Oh I?m sure. But if rebills happen with Oron they happen with others too, even after the new signups are cut off. Just saying.

You?ve got to get PayPal to commit to new signups, rebills, and payments to affiliates. It?s all dirty money.
SplatterMaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #256
AlexShark
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

On your site you keep saying that DropBox has no illecit content, how about these:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien....dropbox.c om

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien...dl.dropbox.com

You will probably now say that Captain America and Godzilla are already taking care of it underground
Old 06-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #257
AlexShark
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexShark View Post
On your site you keep saying that DropBox has no illecit content, how about these:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclien....dropbox.c om

You will probably now say that Captain America and Godzilla are already taking care of it underground

Come on have the balls to post DropBox on your site, or you want to take care of all the local sites in local language that host between 200 and 300 files first?
Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #258
johnnyloadproductions
Account Shutdown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Come on have the balls to post DropBox on your site, or you want to take care of all the local sites in local language that host between 200 and 300 files first?
You miss the point.
When people use dropbox they aren't getting any kickbacks or incentives for sharing that content. I even heard that dropbox was thinking about cutting off the public access, at least for free accounts.

People get paid money which is a strong incentive to cause so much abuse on these networks.

Dropbox works on several smartphones, tablets, and across all operating systems for convenient use. A lot of these filehosts that are up and coming and popping up like daises use cookie cutter scripts on some cheap dedicated boxes.

This makes me wonder how many of you are double citizens.
johnnyloadproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #259
xenigo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

He never said anything about Dropbox not having illicit content. What he's saying is that Dropbox isn't PAYING pirates to upload pirated content, and PAYING affiliates to sell joins to said pirated content, and CHARGING pirates a monthly unlimited access membership to download pirated content.

Dropbox's business model is for personal storage, and sharing files and documents... not being a frontrunner of rampant piracy.

One business model could legitimately fall under safeharbor provisions, and the other does not. Do you not understand the difference?
xenigo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 06-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #260
AlexShark
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Adult affiliate programs pay money too, still not all affiliates spam or install cookie stuffing trojans I guess ?
Old 06-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #261
xenigo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Adult affiliate programs pay money too, still not all affiliates spam or install cookie stuffing trojans I guess ?
Smoke more crack.

xenigo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 12:39 AM   #262
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Listen , I've just about had enough of you. This is a serious thread related to killing file lockers only. Debate your little debates in your own thread.

If this thread is derailed by anyone else I'll just consider whether to pull the plug on keeping GFY informed and involved.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #263
AlexShark
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Listen , I've just about had enough of you. This is a serious thread related to killing file lockers only. Debate your little debates in your own thread.

If this thread is derailed by anyone else I'll just consider whether to pull the plug on keeping GFY informed and involved.
Whatver, I am off this... success!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:33 AM   #264
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Who'd like to do a little undercover work for me ? It's nothing serious, but would be helpful. ICQ me for details. 19051100
Old 07-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #265
john FVC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump for your good cause

Convert with your MILF & Mature traffic.

CCBill 50% -60% Revshare
john FVC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #266
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
This should bring a smile to a few faces, let's hope now it's gone we can keep it gone.

http://stopfilelockers.com/filereact...hat-went-away/

File Reactor, now deceased. Payment through Paypal cut. Other measures taken to ensure if it comes back we can kill it quickly.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:49 AM   #267
Tijuana_Tom
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

Shaddddaapppppppp AdultPhoney
Tijuana_Tom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:01 AM   #268
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijuana_Tom View Post

You suck at trolling.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #269
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

To stop file lockers the quick and effective way it is they lose biller so can't pay hosting and affiliates. While ccbill, segpay was quick in drop file lockers, PayPal it is not so quick. As example this filemates has PayPal only as option:

http://stopfilelockers.com/filemates...phy-and-music/

And they even reply in comments: "This is just a false and maybe competitors originated article.". They will reply the same to billers, if questioned. Even megaupload said they're like dropbox and youtube as defense, raising doubts and taking time.
It would be enough PayPal drops them , as their only biller... and maybe few others big in filelockers... so all this forums and blogs talk should simply have the scope to make PayPal (or other billers) unwilling to support file lockers at all, rather than try to make aware the final users that this is illegal sites as final users probably quite figured it out and are fine with that.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #270
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Personally I think Eric and Theo are asleep at the wheel, considering Tijuana_Tom's behavior on this board he should be booted

GFY tries to encourage serious business threads by giving away iPads yet allows them to be continually destroyed by fuckwits like this. (BTW: If this thread wins an iPad I want it donated to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children or The International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children)
Old 07-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #271
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
This should bring a smile to a few faces, let's hope now it's gone we can keep it gone.

http://stopfilelockers.com/filereact...hat-went-away/

File Reactor, now deceased. Payment through Paypal cut. Other measures taken to ensure if it comes back we can kill it quickly.
Filereactor.com has been pretty much dead for over a month
Slappin Fish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:12 AM   #272
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultmobile View Post
To stop file lockers the quick and effective way it is they lose biller so can't pay hosting and affiliates. While ccbill, segpay was quick in drop file lockers, PayPal it is not so quick. As example this filemates has PayPal only as option:

http://stopfilelockers.com/filemates...phy-and-music/
I can't go into details but because of other measures we are using behind the scenes it's sometimes necessary to keep them going for a little while. I obviously wont go into any detail about what those measures are as the file locker community is monitoring these threads and I don't want them to understand all of the processes involved.

Please be patient, every site we post at http://stopfilelockers.com is being dealt with.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #273
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappin Fish View Post
Filereactor.com has been pretty much dead for over a month
They stopped paying affiliates for a while three months ago, however they re-emerged recently and were starting to pay again and file uploads were increasing. While they may have been in trouble, up until the site went down people could still download content from the site links. Now they can't.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:14 AM   #274
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
You'd be surprised what is happening underground. Just because it's not published, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Another bump for the cause.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #275
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
You'd be surprised what is happening underground. Just because it's not published, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
DWB is correct. As if we're going to reveal all of our tactics to the bad guys. AlexShark is on other forums bagging our efforts as well. He must be an uploader or at least a supporter of illegal file hosting sites.

Thanks for the bump DWB
Old 07-01-2012, 07:21 AM   #276
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Quote:

Your an annoying cunt
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #277
Tijuana_Tom
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Get off your High Horse idiot.
Tijuana_Tom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:41 AM   #278
AlexShark
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
AlexShark is on other forums bagging our efforts as well
What other forums? I only commented your stopthingy site with some dropbox links to CP and WAREZ and you did not approved the comment of course.

Get a life before telling me I upload content, I am not even in adult because in the country where I live now is illegal to operate an adult site.
I got out of adult before tube sites (not file lockers) killed it, thanks God!

Last edited by AlexShark; 07-01-2012 at 07:42 AM..
AlexShark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #279
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Update: FileGag.com is now down. We're not ready to claim a kill yet but it's looking good so far.

http://stopfilelockers.com/filegag-p...legal-content/

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/filegag.com
Old 07-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #280
Tijuana_Tom
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Why do you have soo many fake accounts liking Stopfilelockers on facebook?
Old 07-01-2012, 08:04 AM   #281
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
If you read the thread you would have seen that the moment I placed the social plugin on both http://coldcopy.com.au and http://stopfilelockers.com that someone bombarded the pages with fake account likes.

If you want to volunteer to sift through them all and weed out the fakes then please volunteer. I have more important things to do like killing off file lockers.

You have to understand there are people out there who will do *anything* to discredit these sites, it's just a fact of life.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:11 AM   #282
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm putting you on "ignore"

AdultKing is actually DOING something. And you are acting like a goddamned idiot trolling him.

You are useless and a clown. Off to ignore with the rest of the clowns. Goodbye.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:52 AM   #283
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Another particularly disturbing file host is Much Share. The site looks like shit but they have a huge amount of stolen content and very disturbing illegal content.

http://stopfilelockers.com/muchshare...yright-content

This site is high on our hitlist to shut down.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #284
Nautilus
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Congrats on Filegag and Filereactor AK.

Although there is a chance it could be "leap second" problem that affected alot of websites yesterday:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second

Let's wait and see if their downtime is permanent.

FerroCash - 50+ quality niche paysites to promote | 100K+ FHGs | Check recently added galleries

New sites | Pantyhose | Nylon | Shemale | Strapon | Lesbian | Mature/MILF | Anal | Old&Young | Gay | Feet

Morphing RSS feeds - check them at the Official blog| Page Peels (Sample 1 : Sample 2)

Wish to review or evaluate our sites before promoting them? Contact me for free password.

Nautilus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #285
Tijuana_Tom
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I'm putting you on "ignore"

AdultKing is actually DOING something. And you are acting like a goddamned idiot trolling him.

You are useless and a clown. Off to ignore with the rest of the clowns. Goodbye.
You have absolutely no idea who I am.

Thus I do not care.

Why are you such a simple minded monkey? Who knows...
Old 07-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #286
krylon
Confirmed User

Quote:

yeah filereactor has been dead before your efforts. Sorry pal.

but good job with filegag!

Last edited by krylon; 07-01-2012 at 10:03 AM..
krylon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 09:58 AM   #287
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
You have absolutely no idea who I am.

Thus I do not care.

Why are you such a simple minded monkey? Who knows...
Keep the fuck out of my thread. I encourage all GFY'ers who support my efforts to ask for this fuckwit to be banned.

I think this thread should stick to shutting down file lockers , not Tijuana_Tom's mindless wrecking of this and other threads.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #288
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Robbie

You need to take a look here, I just came across it earlier..

http://www.pornbros.net
http://www.pornbros.net/claudia-marie-full-siterip

Don't forget to ask Paypal why people can download the whole content of your adult site using their service.

Last edited by Slappin Fish; 07-01-2012 at 10:04 AM..
Slappin Fish is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 10:07 AM   #289
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon View Post
yeah filereactor has been dead before your efforts. Sorry pal.

but good job with filegag!
Incorrect. FileReactor revived three months ago and has been paying out up to a few days ago.

I got confirmation Friday that funds were seized and I was just waiting for the site to go down to confirm it's eventual demise.

There are plenty of people behind the scenes working with these sites, so I may not be able to claim full credit but I know I can claim credit for a funds seizure which occurred Friday.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:10 AM   #290
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Robbie

Don't forget to ask Paypal why people can download the whole content of your adult site using their service.
PornBros are on my list of sites to target just in case you're interested.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:14 AM   #291
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
Congrats on Filegag and Filereactor AK.

Although there is a chance it could be "leap second" problem that affected alot of websites yesterday:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second

Let's wait and see if their downtime is permanent.
I did think of that, however if these two come back up they wont last long. We're pretty far advanced with these two, one of them may lead to something more worrying for them than losing payment processing.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #292
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
We have re-investigated Squillion. If you have sent any DMCA's to Squillion then I would like a copy of them.

http://stopfilelockers.com/squillion...right-content/
Old 07-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #293
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Robbie

I just went to that link. There's nothing there. And they wouldn't and couldn't get a full site rip even if they tried.

All they can get from us are small low rez versions...OR they could spend a few days doing screen recordings and downloading tens of thousands of photos one-by-one.

There is no current software anywhere on the market that can download our high rez vids...and certainly none that could rip the site.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #294
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
I just went to that link. There's nothing there. And they wouldn't and couldn't get a full site rip even if they tried.

All they can get from us are small low rez versions...OR they could spend a few days doing screen recordings and downloading tens of thousands of photos one-by-one.

There is no current software anywhere on the market that can download our high rez vids...and certainly none that could rip the site.
They just took it down.

Believe me it was all there, more than twenty extabit files of 350mb each.

Edit : actually more like hundred + files

Last edited by Slappin Fish; 07-01-2012 at 12:19 PM..
Old 07-01-2012, 12:14 PM   #295
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
still cached in google...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&hl=en&ct=clnk
Old 07-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #296
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
They just took it down.

Believe me it was all there, more than twenty extabit files of 350mb each.
I don't think it was "all there". I have far more than twenty scenes.

There simply isn't any way they can get it except the way I described.

Matter of fact I searched their entire site for ANY of my stuff...nothing there.

I didn't DMCA them (because they don't have my stuff)...so why would they take it down if they ever had it?
The only thing I can think they might have had would have been scenes that Claudia Marie has shot for other companies. Maybe that was it and the owners of those scenes DMCA'ed them down?

Anyway...our scenes are just a small part of what being a member to Claudia-Marie.Com is all about. The daily member interaction (facebook style wall, private messaging, etc.) and weekly free live cam shows for her members provide an experience that none of these thieves can steal.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #297
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Thanks man. Just looked at all that. Old scenes that we had up in the first year of the site before I started doing protected streaming.

So yeah, I guess that would be a "site rip" from 2007.

I'll get to RYC to start DMCA'ing Extabit right away.
Thank you sir.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #298
Slappin Fish
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Thanks man. Just looked at all that. Old scenes that we had up in the first year of the site before I started doing protected streaming.

So yeah, I guess that would be a "site rip" from 2007.

I'll get to RYC to start DMCA'ing Extabit right away.
Thank you sir.
Good stuff. was just a heads up, in no way a personal attack no system is bullet proof.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #299
- Jesus Christ -
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: ::::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: ::::::||||||||||||:::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: :::::::::::||::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
If it can be viewed it can be ripped.

Amen
- Jesus Christ - is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #300
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by - Jesus Christ - View Post
If it can be viewed it can be ripped.
Robbie's solution makes it tougher for them to rip off his site. Also throttling BW per cay helps.

All this is useless unless you have a unique great product that the customer has to have. Which is something Robbie does have and most don't.

And why some sites will protect their content and others won't.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Post New Thread Closed Thread
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >