Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-28-2014, 03:38 AM   #1
pinkz
Mr 1%

Industry Role:
in need of help Json related + WP

Any one here who could write me a script to parse Json data to a static html page?

if so how much (no sexual favours)

At the same time I am trying to use "JSON Data Shortcode" plugin for a WP 4.0 install with no success, (example codes supplied with plugin work fine). The Json data requires a "callback function" to work correctly but I have no idea where to add the callback within the code or if the plugin has this function included, any help greatly appreciated.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:41 AM   #2
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
What exactly parts of JSON output you want to show as HTML? E.g.:

Code:
<?php
var_dump(json_decode($json));
?>
Old 09-28-2014, 03:50 AM   #3
pinkz
Mr 1%

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
What exactly parts of JSON output you want to show as HTML? E.g.:

Code:
<?php
var_dump(json_decode($json));
?>
sorry that just goes straight over my head!

the Json data is a schedule and is made up of multiple data keys

my example code for WP plugin:

[json src="base url/dir/?return=json" name="today"] Text
[json name="today" Data.Key="mykey" /]{Data.mykey}
[json name="today" Data.Key="mykey1" /]{Data.mykey1}
etc
etc
Old 09-28-2014, 03:55 AM   #4
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
I have no idea what "JSON Data Shortcode" plugin is and how it works. On the other hand, it could be easy to write a custom plugin for that (I mean for your particular JSON source).
Old 09-28-2014, 04:03 AM   #5
pinkz
Mr 1%

Industry Role:
how much and will it also work on a static html page IE not wp?
Old 09-28-2014, 04:03 AM   #6
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
If you still need someone, icq: 33375924 or email me at woj#a#t#wojfun#.#c#om to discuss details
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:07 AM   #7
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
how much and will it also work on a static html page IE not wp?
The plugin will work on WP only (because it's a plugin), but if you want, I can do script which will work w/o WP (to be used in your HTML pages). Email me if you are ready to spend a few tens of buks: cyberseo@cyberseo.net
Old 09-28-2014, 04:19 AM   #8
pinkz
Mr 1%

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
The plugin will work on WP only (because it's a plugin), but if you want, I can do script which will work w/o WP (to be used in your HTML pages). Email me if you are ready to spend a few tens of buks: cyberseo@cyberseo.net
, will mail you soon cheers
Old 09-28-2014, 04:49 AM   #9
pinkz
Mr 1%

Industry Role:
cyberSeo you have mail.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >