Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 04-30-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
*** NETbilling Announces Special Promotion - No VIsa / MasterCard Registration Fees

For Immediate Release

NETbilling Will Pay Your Merchant Account Registration Fees

NETbilling is pleased to announce that they have worked a special deal with their primary partner banks in the USA to pay the initial Visa/Mastercard high risk registration fees when setting up a new merchant account and processing with NETbilling.

This amazing promotion will be available for an extended period of time to those clients switching to NETbilling from another processor with a current volume more than $20k per month, and located in the USA or Canada.

Wendy Nelson, VP of Sales for NETbilling stated; "We are very excited to be able to save merchants money not only to setup with NETbilling, but with the increased profits that they will realize once they are processing with us. Registration fees can sometimes hinder a decision for a merchant to make a move. However, this opportunity makes it a no-brainer."

New account setups can be completed in just a few days and NETbilling will help you every step of the way with an award winning sales and support staff.

For more information and to get started, please contact the NETbilling sales department at: 888-357-8166, visit NETbilling.com or email: [email protected].

__________________________________________________ _____

About NETbilling:

Since 1998, NETbilling has provided thousands of online and retail merchants complete credit card and ACH processing solutions including variable fraud scrubbing, advanced reporting and call center services, at incredible rates.

For additional news and announcements please visit: www.netbilling.com/news.php
NETbilling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 12:46 AM   #2
247mg
Yellowplum / 247mg

Industry Role:
Great news for US and Canadian webmasters only.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:19 AM   #3
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I kinda doubt that someone doing 20k+ a month gives a shit about saving 500 bucks. Let alone switch processors for it. But good luck
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:23 AM   #4
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
I kinda doubt that someone doing 20k+ a month gives a shit about saving 500 bucks. Let alone switch processors for it. But good luck
True, but with some of the issues that people have been having with other processors, it's a pretty decent perk to make them possibly jump ship
Old 05-01-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
The savings go far beyond that sir.

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Email / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
Transaction processing & 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility, since 1998!
NETbilling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #6
Werner-NETbilling

Industry Role:
Hello,

For more information and to get started, please contact the NETbilling sales department at: 888-357-8166, visit NETbilling.com or email: [email protected] .

We are happy to setup a meeting at the upcoming Xbiz Summit in Miami and Internext in New Orleans.

Thanks!
Werner-NETbilling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:22 PM   #7
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Monday bump

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Transaction processing & 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility, since 1998!
Old 05-05-2014, 04:59 PM   #8
wendy739
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If anyone has any questions about this offer please contact the NETbilling sales department.

Vice President of Sales
Phone: (888) 357-8166 / (661) 252-2456 Ext. 1009
Facsimile: (661) 257-0914
E-mail Address: [email protected]
wendy739 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #9
Werner-NETbilling

Industry Role:
Hump day bump!
Werner-NETbilling is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:03 PM   #10
Useless Warrior
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Plus, it's the small guys that need discounts, not the larger/already successful ones.
Useless Warrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #11
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi,

Actually, if the small guys are that concerned about the savings, why pay 15% to a processor to begin with. The savings we offer goes far beyond just the registration fees.

Mitch

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #12
Werner-NETbilling

Industry Role:
Bump for NETbilling!
Old 05-17-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
Useless Warrior
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NETbilling View Post
Hi,

Actually, if the small guys are that concerned about the savings, why pay 15% to a processor to begin with. The savings we offer goes far beyond just the registration fees.

Mitch
I think you are missing my point, Mitch. The start-up costs exclude small players from launching their own pay sites. For a person who wants to create and promote his/her own sites, and NOT have an affiliate program, $1,000+ is simply too much. That's why the AVS model still holds a certain allure. One can purchase content, build a site, and not have to lose a grand for the pure joy of accepting credit cards. If you want affiliates, sure, it's definitely worth the investment. But if you only want your private network of sites, it's a complete waste of money. In today's market, I can purchase a lot of content with that same amount cash.
Useless Warrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:09 PM   #14
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
I think you are missing my point, Mitch. The start-up costs exclude small players from launching their own pay sites. For a person who wants to create and promote his/her own sites, and NOT have an affiliate program, $1,000+ is simply too much. That's why the AVS model still holds a certain allure. One can purchase content, build a site, and not have to lose a grand for the pure joy of accepting credit cards. If you want affiliates, sure, it's definitely worth the investment. But if you only want your private network of sites, it's a complete waste of money. In today's market, I can purchase a lot of content with that same amount cash.
The startup costs are what they are. The Visa/MasterCard reg fees are part of it if you want to have paysites. I have been doing this for 17 years now and I can tell you from experience that if you don't have several thousand to get stated these days, I highly recommend you remain an affiliate or chose another hobby.

Mitch

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #15
Useless Warrior
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NETbilling View Post
...or chose another hobby.

Mitch
Wow. I didn't expect that sort of jab from you.

True, I am no longer a full time affiliate as I was for nearly a decade. I'm barely even part time anymore, yet I still own more than a handful of sites to push traffic to sponsors. It's not a hobby. It subsidizes my income.
Old 05-18-2014, 11:02 AM   #16
NETbilling
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless Warrior View Post
Wow. I didn't expect that sort of jab from you.

True, I am no longer a full time affiliate as I was for nearly a decade. I'm barely even part time anymore, yet I still own more than a handful of sites to push traffic to sponsors. It's not a hobby. It subsidizes my income.
It's not a jab and sorry you took it as such. My point is that if it's a serious busing, it must be treated as such and all businesses have costs associated with them. The registration fees are part if the fist if doing busses and if someone can't afford to pay them, IMO they should think about another source if income if remain an affiliate.

Mitch

Mitch Farber
CEO - NETbilling, Inc.
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >