Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:27 PM   #1
mikesinner
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Is There Anyone I Can Talk To From Scorecash Besides This Guy?

In the inbox he goes by trinidadr. Been trying to get a check or an answer as to why I didn't get a check for almost 3 weeks. Just today he said I'd need to pay a $25 fee because the company did not send my check.

How is it my responsibility to pay a fee if the sponsor has not sent my check?

My Best Sponsors MPl l Camsl CUMSHOTSl LESBIANSl FETISHl BJ RACESl TEEN BJl BSDMl VODl USE YOUR PC TO CURE CANCER
mikesinner is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:29 PM   #2
myleene
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Here's a bump for you. It's an interesting excuse for not paying. A pretty bad one.
myleene is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:34 PM   #3
mikesinner
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myleene View Post
Here's a bump for you. It's an interesting excuse for not paying. A pretty bad one.
I got the check after this one though.

My Best Sponsors MPl l Camsl CUMSHOTSl LESBIANSl FETISHl BJ RACESl TEEN BJl BSDMl VODl USE YOUR PC TO CURE CANCER
mikesinner is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:18 PM   #4
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesinner View Post
I got the check after this one though.
So, the "middle" check didn't arrive.
Ugh...that $25 might be a "check re-issuance" fee, because the bank they use may charge them that for them to put a stop-payment on the check in question.
Lots of companies do that, as to pass that kind of bank fee along to you, instead of eating it.
Not that I agree with it...but, that's probably the case here.

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:56 PM   #5
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Bump for you.

BTW, they also pay by Paypal.
Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:32 AM   #6
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just yesterday talked with one guy from Scorecash. Do you want email or something? Are you still trying to catch them up?

EDIT: Ah.. okay, you want to contact another person.

Last edited by aka123; 08-29-2014 at 03:33 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:32 AM   #7
PAR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
So, the "middle" check didn't arrive.
Ugh...that $25 might be a "check re-issuance" fee, because the bank they use may charge them that for them to put a stop-payment on the check in question.
Lots of companies do that, as to pass that kind of bank fee along to you, instead of eating it.
Not that I agree with it...but, that's probably the case here.
That's how it has worked for me anytime this has happen in the past.
PAR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:16 AM   #8
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
$25 is a standard bank check cancellation fee, that's what it sounds like he is talking about. Are you missing a check? If so, it sounds to me like they sent it out, it went missing, and now in order to reissue it they have to cancel the original (standard procedure) and the fee of canceling the check goes to you (standard procedure.)

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >