Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
atom
Confirmed User

Son's of Guns Cancelled - William Hayden Charged with Rape and Child Molestation

Pretty fucked up if true. I DVR'd the show and would watch when they did rebuilds on WW2 weapons. The problem was, as with most reality TV, the bullshit side drama they throw into the show made it unwatchable on a regular basis.

The question I now wonder is, if true, did he ever molest his daughter that is on the show? Right now she is defending him while at the same time they have removed him as owner of Red Jacket Firearms.

http://us.cnn.com/2014/08/27/showbiz...est/index.html

If it is true I hope they stuff some tannerite into his balls and shoot it with a Solothurn.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #2
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Shit, for a second I thought you meant Sons of Anarchy -- phew. I could give a shit less about Sons of Guns. I watched the show a couple times and it all looked too orchestrated for me. Hayden was arrested early this year on the count of child molestation. He and his rep said it was due to a bad relationship, which I can understand because some women are fucking nuts. Now this...it's going to be hard to spin this one.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:24 AM   #3
Choopa_Pardo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
"crime against nature"

that means he probably fucked a cow/sheep/dog right?

Order Now!
Choopa_Pardo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:26 AM   #4
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
Pretty fucked up if true. I DVR'd the show and would watch when they did rebuilds on WW2 weapons. The problem was, as with most reality TV, the bullshit side drama they throw into the show made it unwatchable on a regular basis.

The question I now wonder is, if true, did he ever molest his daughter that is on the show? Right now she is defending him while at the same time they have removed him as owner of Red Jacket Firearms.

http://us.cnn.com/2014/08/27/showbiz...est/index.html

If it is true I hope they stuff some tannerite into his balls and shoot it with a Solothurn.
I watched the show from time to time over its duration. I hope it turns out to be not true on all of the charges...which these type charges frequently are falsely made.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:26 AM   #5
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopa_Pardo View Post
"crime against nature"

Well fuck, if you buy the beast dinner, whats the problem? But yes, I believe you are correct. Ewwww.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:29 AM   #6
RebelR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm no gun enthusiast, but I started watching it because I find the building and refurbishing aspect interesting. But like you Atom, I find the drama and faked BS loses my interest. After the grumpy ginger builder quit.. I tuned out.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:33 AM   #7
SongRider
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well according to his son in law and his Daughter Stephanie it unfortunately is all true...

Kris Fords Facebook Page

And this little ditty...

Disgusting.
Must we really go there.
I don't care what you've heard about who or where.
I dare you to say that my wife is a liar,
and I wouldn't believe it, but the water is higher;
And here comes the fire
that will burn your soul
'Cause I know what you did when she was 12 years old.
I know about the drinking and you thinking you'd get away
worried about the "shame" that she'd live with one day.
Bullshit!
You fooled with my wife when she was young.
Sucking and groping, do you remember what was done?
Well she does, and she told me how you made her feel.
like she was wrong, when this was your deal.
you've been doing dope, meth and coke
prescription pills when all you needed was hope.
trying to tell me that my wife's property was yours,
did you think for a moment I would change my course? I'm sure of what my wife has said and told me;
and now the light shines on the lies you sold me.
you are in deeper than you've ever been,
you were in deep before I met you,
before I thought we were friends.
you threaten these women 'cause you were afraid of men.
You threaten their lives while you smile and grin.
well your face twist, and I've wondered why.
there was always something behind your eyes.
Best friends of yours still don't want to believe,
but the word you've been standing on
will bring you to your knees.
please,
try to get some help.
Or go ahead, become dead, kill yourself,
whatever MF, do as you will,
but I promise you
you won't get to kill,
me or my family or any of my friends.
I told you before I was here to the end.
I promised my wife more than I promised you,
and that's why we've done what we had to do.
who are you,
that you should escape
from the punishment you deserve?
Man this is rape!
This is abuse in a sexual manner.
This is hard facts, not TV banter.
Plan your plans and scheme your plots
but my Glock 17 still has 17 shots.
believe me you've got nothing left here,
cause I've got eyes to see and ears to hear.
Fear is why my wife asked me to save her.
She knew you did it, and she knew you'd enslave her. and we saw how you tried to exploit her property
and you always said "No one will stop me."
Well you've got these new enemies,
and I've got mine,
and you are one of them, and that's just fine.
If that's what you play, I hope you play well,
but man let me tell you my enemies face hell.
for my God is with me, and I am with Him.
and all of His angels make your chances slim.
I believe in them because they come from God.
Jehovah is the one that gives the nod.
Jesus holds the rod that guides my flock;
He is my foundation, solid as a rock.
I tried to save you but you believed in yourself.
well, see how it is
without our help.

Kris Ford
9:32pm 8/26/14
SongRider is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:38 AM   #8
nico-t
emperor of my world

didnt like the show, the whole atmosphere of it felt so negative all the time. Plus his daughter is annoying and ugly, and he himself acted like he was above everyone... Ofcourse he was the boss, but he had this air that he thought he was better than everyone else. Can't stand those type of people.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:46 AM   #9
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Ok i dont get this i used to watch the show and from what ive just seen he did something to his daughter? seems a little odd
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:48 AM   #10
nico-t
emperor of my world

wait, so he molested his daughter who was in that show? Or am i missing something.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:48 AM   #11
atom
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
didnt like the show, the whole atmosphere of it felt so negative all the time. Plus his daughter is annoying and ugly, and he himself acted like he was above everyone... Ofcourse he was the boss, but he had this air that he thought he was better than everyone else. Can't stand those type of people.
I agree with you on his attitude. He was very arrogant and would intimidate his employees via his physical stance. I noticed this because I used to have a boss like this when I was younger. Wouldn't say anything directly but would always look like he would rip your head off if you didn't listen to him. Fucking hated that guy.

I really hope it turns out to not be true for the child's sake.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:54 AM   #12
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
wait, so he molested his daughter who was in that show? Or am i missing something.
The charge says she was 11 in 2013 so it can not be her
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:57 AM   #13
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
A different daughter, much younger than the troll on TV.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:58 AM   #14
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choopa_Pardo View Post
"crime against nature"

Any unnatural sex act can be considered a crime against nature. Sodomy is one of those acts. What kind of sick fuck not only has sex with his preteen daughter, but sodomizes her as well. If he's guilty, he needs to rot in prison.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM   #15
SongRider
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutCams View Post
The charge says she was 11 in 2013 so it can not be her
He has more than one Daughter... he molested both of them from what I understand... the one on the show when she was 12 and his younger one now that iwas 11 in 2013.

The older one (Stephanie From the show) just came out saying he did it to her as well and backing up her little sister...
SongRider is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:05 AM   #16
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SongRider View Post
He has more than one Daughter... he molested both of them from what I understand... the one on the show when she was 12 and his younger one now that iwas 11 in 2013.

The older one (Stephanie From the show) just came out saying he did it to her as well and backing up her little sister...
Ok that makes sense what the husband posted on facebook
Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 AM   #17
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
I know of a woman who was coached by her mother to claim abuse by her father when she was 8 years old. Horrible Horrible abuse by the mother. Of course the biased cops and family court assholes all took the side of the abusive mother. I am not saying this guy is innocent and I fucking hate reality TV so have never seen the show but you can never take any accusation like this as the truth without further examination
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #18
dillonaire
Confirmed User

At first I thought this was about Sons of Anarchy and I almost cried.

"Deja moo - The feeling you've heard this Bull before."

Email: [email protected]
dillonaire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #19
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

Somehow him writing that out in rhyme form on facebook doesnt help his credibility.
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:22 AM   #20
druid66
Confirmed User

i like the show simply cuz i like to watch ppl who knows their job to fix/re-modell stuff in workshop, always opportunity to learn smth new, to see new use for some old tools or to see tools i've never thought that are exist, also i like the way they were thinking and trying to figure out how to do some stuff. pretty much like American chopper - also bunch of enthusiasts who knows their job. as for American drama style - my mind is filtering it out, leaving only interesting stuff.

really bad news and a shameful

maybe some other show will took this place?

ps.: here comes my little conspiracy theory - the whole shit was staged to kill this show cuz of anti-firearms lobby
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >